Want to try 'Ms. Libby's Pimento Chee...

Want to try 'Ms. Libby's Pimento Cheese Burger?' Center Street Tavern will have it on menu

There are 3 comments on the The Gaston Gazette story from Jun 2, 2009, titled Want to try 'Ms. Libby's Pimento Cheese Burger?' Center Street Tavern will have it on menu. In it, The Gaston Gazette reports that:

On the menu at the new Center Street Tavern, you'll soon find Ms. Libby's Pimento Cheese Burger - a sandwich named after a resident of downtown Cramerton who recently passed away.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Gaston Gazette.

Residentevil

Clarksville, TN

#1 Jul 11, 2009
Yes, Come one come all to eat a $8.50 cheeseburger, but after that come back and have something off the dinner menu, well that is if for dinner a single plate off the dinner menu will cost you atleast 18.00 just for 1, that is not counting the kiddo's, yes come and enjoy a 5.00 grilled cheese with a 2.00 drink. That total right there one adult and one child =30.00 if you add a drink for the adult. This place everyone in Cramerton looked forward to, until it opened, yes it will get the honeymoon bizness for a while, but then a meeting place for friends and neighbors, lmao, you cant and the people of Cramerton (excluding Cramer Mountain) will not meet but mayb 1 day every month. This will become a thorn in the side of Cramerton well except for the drinkers they have running the town.
My Peoples

Belmont, NC

#2 Dec 18, 2009
I was in for dinner recently and saw the owner at the bar drinking up all if any of the profits. She was really loud and drunk and it made me and my friends feel very uncomfortable.

We will not be retuning. Sammy's has new TV's so we will be going back there
Mayworth School Monitor

Charlotte, NC

#3 Jan 2, 2010
yes, drunk, loud, dishonest, and very greedy from what I hear about the Center Live. She jumped on the man that owns Market Street because he wanted to give his food away at the first Live on Center and give back to community was his reason. She blasted him because he was giving his food away and she said that would make people not come into her bar and buy food.... needless to say the next Live on Center she was I think the only Merchant, the other ones did not show because of her greedy, pushy, I am the boss ways.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cramerton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gaston co man raped Lincolnton teen Fri pissed off 1
Rev michael adkins Fri Rev Michael adkins 1
News Gaston College instructor arrested in online te... (Apr '09) Nov 28 Perv hater 11
News Police: Man used wire-wrapped bat for assault U... Nov 24 Livia fred 1
Local Corruption (Jul '11) Nov 23 Fun guy 16
News Belmont looking to fill ABC board (Jun '16) Jun '16 Ronnie Mund 6
Donald Trump For President (Mar '16) Mar '16 PlottDoggy 2

Cramerton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cramerton Mortgages