Cramerton/ Center Street Tavern

Cramerton/ Center Street Tavern

Posted in the Cramerton Forum

LiberalCramerton

Gastonia, NC

#1 Oct 29, 2010
does anyone know why the turnover for employees and staff is so constant? I also have noticed that yes the same cliques go there everyday, but at first alot of people were trying it out and it was busy. Seems to me the cliques are the only ones keeping it in business now. Does anyone know what going on and why owner cant keep faithful employees.
bystander

Gastonia, NC

#2 Oct 29, 2010
I heard it was because the owner who's name I can't think of right off my head, but the owner was rude and gets drunk during every nights supper crowd and starts talking, screaming, cussing like a "pissed off softball player" that is not my quote it was on another blog. So I assume that she assumes people will just continue to look over her behavior because she throw the town a party every now and then. Her business has suffered and it will continue too, all because of her acting like a drunk patron instead of a lady owner of a nice Tavern. There are people that told others the kind of person this lady is before they welcomed her with open arms..she was doing from hear crapping all over people buying her homes and actually did the owner of the place before she purchased it, she did him really bad, promised to buy equipment and then didnt and gave the guy little time to get it out of the building. Now that is hear say, but everything I and other old grouchy men have checked out about her has proved to be, not a true Cramerton, we do not act and treat people the way she does, but in my church it even has traces of this lady and people take sides. To each his own.
no problems

Gastonia, NC

#3 Oct 30, 2010
I have never had problems there. I do not go every week, but I like their breakfast and other menu items. I am also not there late. I thought they closed at 10? I have never heard the owner drunk. And it seems to me, the little blonde is always there waiting tables, and little brunette as well. What I do like about this place is that there are few college students, unlike Belmont. And they close early... But I always see cars there. So I dont know if the business is suffering or not.
Usedandabused

Charlotte, NC

#4 Aug 5, 2013
LiberalCramerton wrote:
does anyone know why the turnover for employees and staff is so constant? I also have noticed that yes the same cliques go there everyday, but at first alot of people were trying it out and it was busy. Seems to me the cliques are the only ones keeping it in business now. Does anyone know what going on and why owner cant keep faithful employees.
It's because she's a psychotic, manipulative bitch who passes blame for everyone of her mistakes. She uses everyone around her as pawns in her twisted game to gain wealth at the expense of others without regard to the destruction of morale around her. She's verbally abusive and yells obscenities at her employees and I as a non returning patron can vouch for that because I've heard quite a few of her tantrums.
listen here

Gastonia, NC

#5 Aug 14, 2013
UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT AND OWNERSHIP ! the crazy bitch is gone !
Wrong

Belmont, NC

#6 Jan 24, 2014
She is still there, she sold 2 portions of her business. Won't ever go there until this place is sold and under new ownership. Plenty of other local owners to support.
Woodrow Resident

Gastonia, NC

#7 Jan 25, 2014
I usually only go there for breakfast. There is usually a small crowd, a few employees that are nice enough and no drama. The food is very good and I believe I get good value. However, I have not been in the evenings and cannot comment on that.
Freedom Fighter

Fort Mill, SC

#8 Jan 25, 2014
Have heard of the tantrums but never witnessed. Think food is overpriced and they are always out of something when I go. But the big issue is the owner will not kiss the butt of M People's & R Worley. The owner of the Tavern and Cramerton Drug will not be bought, so they get smeared by those two.
Cramer Mtn man

Gastonia, NC

#9 Jan 25, 2014
Let's talk about the LETTER!:)
Wondering

Charlotte, NC

#10 Jan 25, 2014
Anybody know the hot blonde and the black guy couple that are regulars there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cramerton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sex offender charged with threatening Lincolnto... 16 hr Director of Athle... 7
Why Belmont has an Undying Love for Alcoholics 16 hr Lake Dweller 8
What happened to the Cramerton Christian Academ... 16 hr Dick 5
allison love 17 hr Ronnie Mund 12
getting to the truth. (Mar '10) 19 hr CGJ 37
let em go (Feb '10) 23 hr BitchAsshole 88
News Jonas Brothers patriarch to open Belmont restau... (Sep '15) Wed thirsty 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cramerton Mortgages