Police: Man exposed himself in parkin...

Police: Man exposed himself in parking lot

There are 6 comments on the The Gaston Gazette story from Oct 15, 2012, titled Police: Man exposed himself in parking lot. In it, The Gaston Gazette reports that:

Gregory Shane Hulcey, 41, of 4635 Hickory Grove Road, showed his private parts to a woman in the parking lot at Cramer Market Place in Cramerton Friday, according to an arrest warrant.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Gaston Gazette.

Yancey Cleveland

Charlotte, NC

#1 Oct 24, 2012
Some folks seem intent on showing off their shortcomings.
Dick Lowe

Gastonia, NC

#2 Oct 25, 2012
Sad, really, as the boy was just airing out his briefs and certain of the normally trussed members became less so...anatomy lesson encircled her mind...when she walked up to ask for s light.
Dick Lowe

Gastonia, NC

#3 Oct 25, 2012
ricky britton dwight kennedy russell handsel and david craig all expressed a interestin helping this young fellow find an outlet for his......interest, and so they gave him applications to apply for the Stanley POPO dept.;)
Kilroy was here

Gastonia, NC

#4 Oct 31, 2012
Dick Lowe wrote:
Sad, really, as the boy was just airing out his briefs and certain of the normally trussed members became less so...anatomy lesson encircled her mind...when she walked up to ask for s light.
Haha!!!
Dick Champion

Charlotte, NC

#5 Nov 6, 2012
Freud would say pee wee hulcey has a thing for penis himself.
Cadillac Murphy

Charlotte, NC

#6 Nov 13, 2012
I was taking a leak behind a dumpster one afternoon and a woman walked up on me and seen me peeing. I didn't say a thing. I just kept on peeing while she stood there holding a bag of trash, looking shocked. When I got done I shook it off, put it back and zipped up. She was still standing there so I said "how you doing?" She said "fine".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cramerton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christians Who Have Concerns About Purity & Mod... (Mar '10) Tue Love is love 46
EG Wish list (Jan '10) Tue warrior81eghs 11
SP traffic Mon tiasha 5
Rio Rally Aug 20 Ronnie Mund 2
It can change Aug 20 TIME 1
fraud Aug 18 Ronnie Mund 3
Aldi Expansion Aug 18 shoppinsally 13

Cramerton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cramerton Mortgages