Friend's Gets a B Health Score!!

Posted in the Cramerton Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Grossed Out

Belmont, NC

#1 Dec 7, 2012
Only noticed it on my way out. The place is filthy so no wonder. I think I'm gonna be sick. Glad I only got a salad but still! Stay away from the food. Drink the cheap bottled beer and you should be okay. Bunch of redneck drunk kids in there if that's what you're into. I'm sticking with Sammy's! Tim is an ass when he's drunk. He shouldn't drink at the bar either!!
Gurlfriend

Gastonia, NC

#2 Dec 7, 2012
Gurl, don't be spitting the truth...you knows the general public can't stomach dat! Have Mercy! God Bless the little childRen..and the folks at Sammy's.
countrygalNC

Gastonia, NC

#3 Dec 10, 2012
a B is better than a C, thats what I always say
Real estate guy

Gastonia, NC

#4 Dec 10, 2012
They have major restroom problems that haven't been fixed. To do so will cost big bucks.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bad Health

Belmont, NC

#5 Dec 10, 2012
The owner should be cleaning instead of drinking. It ain't easy to get a B! Gross!!!
Foodie

Gastonia, NC

#6 Dec 10, 2012
Real estate guy wrote:
They have major restroom problems that haven't been fixed. To do so will cost big bucks.
I base my opinion on a well run establishment by the second I walk in, to the restrooms, to the food, service, friendliness, atmosphere. In large, 1 or 2 of the above can get by with a B, but the restrooms are surely indicative of the sanitary practices of the staff not to mention how they handle and store food at proper temps. So, ugggggggggggggggggggg

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hellmont Restaurants

Belmont, NC

#7 Dec 10, 2012
The only place good is Sammy's. Everyone else should hang it up. Friends is low class, dirty, smelly, crappy food and should be torn down. B health score is worse than the crap hole Asian joints. I know the owner is a yankee drunk. Nothing worse....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
grossMEout

Belmont, NC

#8 Dec 10, 2012
it is pretty hard to get a grade of B from the health inspectors. the place must really be dirty, unhealthy, and non conforming to an array of health standards. To get a B means they found some pretty nasty stuff in there. All the drunks from JAX now go there for there drunken benders and Tim the owner is always sloshed. no big surprise here.
Hell-th Inspector

Belmont, NC

#9 Dec 10, 2012
grossMEout wrote:
it is pretty hard to get a grade of B from the health inspectors. the place must really be dirty, unhealthy, and non conforming to an array of health standards. To get a B means they found some pretty nasty stuff in there. All the drunks from JAX now go there for there drunken benders and Tim the owner is always sloshed. no big surprise here.
I heard the inspector puked all over the kitchen after looking in a broken cooler. Maggots all over some leftover chicken that was never cleaned out. Many other violations too. We get to read them when the scores come out in the paper. He deserves a C. He's lucky they didn't shut him down. Tim is an asshole, I know because my roommate works there.
CDC

Gastonia, NC

#10 Dec 11, 2012
countrygalNC wrote:
a B is better than a C, thats what I always say
A typical whigger response. This might be helpful for the more intelligent majority.

A score of B stands for Botulism=Food Poisoning. One gets Botulism from spoiled foods due to improper storage of prepared foods and meats etc. at dangerous warm temperatures and unsterilized pans, utensils, no soap in restrooms etc.

A score of C stands for Hepatitis C(there is Hep. A,B,D & E). Hep. C being the worst= most life threatening. Hep. C is transmitted by poor sanitation practices.

So countrygalnc, if a scofre of B and C are OK with you than good luck to you and your FRIENDS.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Belmont Resident

Belmont, NC

#11 Dec 11, 2012
I'm not sure about this post. I was in there Sunday and they had an "A" plastered on the wall. Maybe there was another inspection done, not sure but I've always enjoyed the food there! In fact, some of the best wings in town.
GOTCHA

Gastonia, NC

#12 Dec 11, 2012
CDC wrote:
<quoted text>
A typical whigger response. This might be helpful for the more intelligent majority.
A score of B stands for Botulism=Food Poisoning. One gets Botulism from spoiled foods due to improper storage of prepared foods and meats etc. at dangerous warm temperatures and unsterilized pans, utensils, no soap in restrooms etc.
A score of C stands for Hepatitis C(there is Hep. A,B,D & E). Hep. C being the worst= most life threatening. Hep. C is transmitted by poor sanitation practices.
So countrygalnc, if a scofre of B and C are OK with you than good luck to you and your FRIENDS.
A score of a S stands for outrageous SLANDER
A score of a D stands for Disgruntled Employee
A score of an I stands for Idiot spammer

You get all the above!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Belmont

United States

#14 Dec 12, 2012
I was there yesterday and it is still an A. Whoever started this thread will be lucky if they aren't sued by the owner.
CDC

Gastonia, NC

#15 Dec 12, 2012
GOTCHA wrote:
<quoted text>
A score of a S stands for outrageous SLANDER
A score of a D stands for Disgruntled Employee
A score of an I stands for Idiot spammer
You get all the above!
How did you get me? I was stating facts on sanitary practices and how unhealthy a score of B and C are. Gotcha! grow up
lol

Gastonia, NC

#16 Dec 12, 2012
Belmont wrote:
I was there yesterday and it is still an A. Whoever started this thread will be lucky if they aren't sued by the owner.
i'm sure grossed out is poopin in their pants. with all the crap tim spews on everbody....too shey..btw..it is gross in there whether they have a A or a B..the place wreaks of a dumpster and smells like tim to.
THIS IS A FACT JACK

Concord, NC

#17 Dec 12, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>i'm sure grossed out is poopin in their pants. with all the crap tim spews on everbody....too shey..btw..it is gross in there whether they have a A or a B..the place wreaks of a dumpster and smells like tim to.
All you do is trash businesses you don't like on here. You will get yours, haters never win in the end.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Idiot who started this

Duluth, GA

#18 Dec 12, 2012
There are some seriously dumbass people that post on this forum...said with my best southern drawl for emphasis.
Beer Chaser

Belmont, NC

#19 Dec 14, 2012
THIS IS A FACT JACK wrote:
<quoted text>All you do is trash businesses you don't like on here. You will get yours, haters never win in the end.
I hear Timmy boy get an "A" for alcoholic...Hope that boy walks home from work.
unfriendlytim

Belmont, NC

#20 Dec 14, 2012
this place IS gross but its usually filled with people so drunk that they couldnt care less what the place smells like, how the food tastes, or how foul the owner is. If anyone ever sweated the reaking odor of beer and cigarettes, its him, but all the JAX rednecks seem to ge in there now. so what. every place in Belmont has its good and bad points but if the patrons dont care, then it really doesnt matter. people still go to JAX, people still go to Johnny B's for pizza, the illiterates still stop into the soda shop - and then walk right back out, and they still go to BFAB when they want to get trashed and listen to wanna be rock stars. who cares. Main Street needs some fresh blood and some innovation. MOst places are the same old same old
Beer Cindasour

Belmont, NC

#21 Dec 19, 2012
I love beer joints butt this place sucked. No service, warm beer and crap atmostfear. Who ever Tim is should go to Bessemer City. He do good there. Well maybe not!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cramerton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News FBI operation underway at Belmont tattoo parlor 2 hr GreenEnvy 1
News Confederate flag, monument rally set for Saturd... 12 hr whoever 2
News Videos of drivers in Belmont uploaded to YouTube (Jun '14) 13 hr mw77698on youtube 96
So when is the ground breaking on the Harris Te... (Sep '14) 21 hr Tracy Jay 17
Provisions bit the dust Jul 29 belmontcitizen 6
Jimbo from Intervention (Feb '11) Jul 29 You freak 65
Anybody want to buy a Percussion Plus beginners... Jul 28 High Pitch 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cramerton Mortgages