Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Only noticed it on my way out. The place is filthy so no wonder. I think I'm gonna be sick. Glad I only got a salad but still! Stay away from the food. Drink the cheap bottled beer and you should be okay. Bunch of redneck drunk kids in there if that's what you're into. I'm sticking with Sammy's! Tim is an ass when he's drunk. He shouldn't drink at the bar either!!
Gurlfriend

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Gurl, don't be spitting the truth...you knows the general public can't stomach dat! Have Mercy! God Bless the little childRen..and the folks at Sammy's.
countrygalNC

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

a B is better than a C, thats what I always say
Real estate guy

Belmont, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

They have major restroom problems that haven't been fixed. To do so will cost big bucks.
Bad Health

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

The owner should be cleaning instead of drinking. It ain't easy to get a B! Gross!!!
Foodie

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Real estate guy wrote:
They have major restroom problems that haven't been fixed. To do so will cost big bucks.
I base my opinion on a well run establishment by the second I walk in, to the restrooms, to the food, service, friendliness, atmosphere. In large, 1 or 2 of the above can get by with a B, but the restrooms are surely indicative of the sanitary practices of the staff not to mention how they handle and store food at proper temps. So, ugggggggggggggggggggg
Hellmont Restaurants

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

The only place good is Sammy's. Everyone else should hang it up. Friends is low class, dirty, smelly, crappy food and should be torn down. B health score is worse than the crap hole Asian joints. I know the owner is a yankee drunk. Nothing worse....
grossMEout

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

it is pretty hard to get a grade of B from the health inspectors. the place must really be dirty, unhealthy, and non conforming to an array of health standards. To get a B means they found some pretty nasty stuff in there. All the drunks from JAX now go there for there drunken benders and Tim the owner is always sloshed. no big surprise here.
Hell-th Inspector

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

grossMEout wrote:
it is pretty hard to get a grade of B from the health inspectors. the place must really be dirty, unhealthy, and non conforming to an array of health standards. To get a B means they found some pretty nasty stuff in there. All the drunks from JAX now go there for there drunken benders and Tim the owner is always sloshed. no big surprise here.
I heard the inspector puked all over the kitchen after looking in a broken cooler. Maggots all over some leftover chicken that was never cleaned out. Many other violations too. We get to read them when the scores come out in the paper. He deserves a C. He's lucky they didn't shut him down. Tim is an asshole, I know because my roommate works there.
CDC

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

countrygalNC wrote:
a B is better than a C, thats what I always say
A typical whigger response. This might be helpful for the more intelligent majority.

A score of B stands for Botulism=Food Poisoning. One gets Botulism from spoiled foods due to improper storage of prepared foods and meats etc. at dangerous warm temperatures and unsterilized pans, utensils, no soap in restrooms etc.

A score of C stands for Hepatitis C(there is Hep. A,B,D & E). Hep. C being the worst= most life threatening. Hep. C is transmitted by poor sanitation practices.

So countrygalnc, if a scofre of B and C are OK with you than good luck to you and your FRIENDS.
Belmont Resident

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

I'm not sure about this post. I was in there Sunday and they had an "A" plastered on the wall. Maybe there was another inspection done, not sure but I've always enjoyed the food there! In fact, some of the best wings in town.
GOTCHA

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

CDC wrote:
<quoted text>
A typical whigger response. This might be helpful for the more intelligent majority.
A score of B stands for Botulism=Food Poisoning. One gets Botulism from spoiled foods due to improper storage of prepared foods and meats etc. at dangerous warm temperatures and unsterilized pans, utensils, no soap in restrooms etc.
A score of C stands for Hepatitis C(there is Hep. A,B,D & E). Hep. C being the worst= most life threatening. Hep. C is transmitted by poor sanitation practices.
So countrygalnc, if a scofre of B and C are OK with you than good luck to you and your FRIENDS.
A score of a S stands for outrageous SLANDER
A score of a D stands for Disgruntled Employee
A score of an I stands for Idiot spammer

You get all the above!
Belmont

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

I was there yesterday and it is still an A. Whoever started this thread will be lucky if they aren't sued by the owner.
CDC

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

GOTCHA wrote:
<quoted text>
A score of a S stands for outrageous SLANDER
A score of a D stands for Disgruntled Employee
A score of an I stands for Idiot spammer
You get all the above!
How did you get me? I was stating facts on sanitary practices and how unhealthy a score of B and C are. Gotcha! grow up
lol

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Belmont wrote:
I was there yesterday and it is still an A. Whoever started this thread will be lucky if they aren't sued by the owner.
i'm sure grossed out is poopin in their pants. with all the crap tim spews on everbody....too shey..btw..it is gross in there whether they have a A or a B..the place wreaks of a dumpster and smells like tim to.
THIS IS A FACT JACK

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>i'm sure grossed out is poopin in their pants. with all the crap tim spews on everbody....too shey..btw..it is gross in there whether they have a A or a B..the place wreaks of a dumpster and smells like tim to.
All you do is trash businesses you don't like on here. You will get yours, haters never win in the end.
Idiot who started this

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

There are some seriously dumbass people that post on this forum...said with my best southern drawl for emphasis.
Beer Chaser

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

THIS IS A FACT JACK wrote:
<quoted text>All you do is trash businesses you don't like on here. You will get yours, haters never win in the end.
I hear Timmy boy get an "A" for alcoholic...Hope that boy walks home from work.
unfriendlytim

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

this place IS gross but its usually filled with people so drunk that they couldnt care less what the place smells like, how the food tastes, or how foul the owner is. If anyone ever sweated the reaking odor of beer and cigarettes, its him, but all the JAX rednecks seem to ge in there now. so what. every place in Belmont has its good and bad points but if the patrons dont care, then it really doesnt matter. people still go to JAX, people still go to Johnny B's for pizza, the illiterates still stop into the soda shop - and then walk right back out, and they still go to BFAB when they want to get trashed and listen to wanna be rock stars. who cares. Main Street needs some fresh blood and some innovation. MOst places are the same old same old
Beer Cindasour

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

I love beer joints butt this place sucked. No service, warm beer and crap atmostfear. Who ever Tim is should go to Bessemer City. He do good there. Well maybe not!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of77
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cramerton Discussions

Search the Cramerton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gaston College instructor arrested in online te... (Apr '09) 2 hr remembering 9
Two Charged in Child Abuse Case; Rash of Break-... (Apr '06) 2 hr remembering 2
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 4 hr Test 49,880
Liquor 5 hr Hello 3
pretty white girls with black steet thugs (Jul '10) 6 hr Jacary 206
Provisions Local Market open in Belmont 15 hr The Real Truth 7
Charlotte Lacrosse in Belmont 19 hr papa 59
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cramerton Jobs

•••
•••
•••