Murder charge filed in death of Gasto...

Murder charge filed in death of Gaston teen

There are 27 comments on the The Gaston Gazette story from Sep 27, 2011, titled Murder charge filed in death of Gaston teen. In it, The Gaston Gazette reports that:

A 22-year-old Belmont man faces a second-degree murder charge in the death of an 18-year-old girl who had graduated high school just a month before her death.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Gaston Gazette.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nothing but the truth

Charlotte, NC

#22 Oct 16, 2011
TheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
something your obviously lacking
..i agree with "The Truth"..."Un Wise One" pretends to be a "holy angel", but lacks everything that has to do with anything good..u r trash and need to be hauled and buried
Bothered

Gastonia, NC

#23 Oct 17, 2011
I cannot believe he's being charged for 2nd degree murder. I wish I could be on the jury for this trial. Justice is not being served...
Judge Judy

United States

#24 Oct 17, 2011
Bothered wrote:
I cannot believe he's being charged for 2nd degree murder. I wish I could be on the jury for this trial. Justice is not being served...
Do you think it should be 1st degree?
Get a Life

Charlotte, NC

#25 Oct 17, 2011
This child's mother did everything she could to get this girl help. Everything.
Bothered

Gastonia, NC

#26 Oct 17, 2011
Judge Judy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think it should be 1st degree?
I just don't believe he should be charged at all, he was a personal friend of mine and it's just hard to believe he'd try to kill her intentionally. It just seems unfair, in my opinion, that he is being charged for something she voluntarily took. The whole story is just extremely sad.): I feel bad for both families, honestly. Both are in my prayers.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#27 Oct 18, 2011
Sparky wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh, beyond me, SRR. I guess it takes a special kind of "wisdom" to say deeply hurtful things about a kid who died tragically, and put it out there for her family and friends to see.
Pitiful !
Outsider

Gastonia, NC

#28 Jun 7, 2012
I feel horrible for both family's but one family wont ever see their child agian. No one should judge this poor girl. I see both sides if he didnt force her to take them she did it on her own free will. If she wanted the drugs she would have gotten them with or with out him.
Then if I was her parent Hell yeah they better charge him for giving her the pills. This is a horrible for both families I pray for you both.
Another beautiful young girl taken too soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cramerton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moral Bankruptcy on Lands End Trail 17 hr K Mack 8
EG Wish list (Jan '10) Mon belmont man 9
News Nelliea s building sells to Texas man Jun 25 checoinitout 3
gastonia living Jun 24 kennyBop 3
News Incubator move ruffles feathers Jun 22 captain obvious 1
News Will bathroom bill matter for Belmont restaurant Jun 22 needaly 25
News Charlotte nightlife king to open Belmont restau... Jun 22 TEXAS RESIDENT 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cramerton Mortgages