Murder charge filed in death of Gasto...

Murder charge filed in death of Gaston teen

There are 27 comments on the The Gaston Gazette story from Sep 27, 2011, titled Murder charge filed in death of Gaston teen. In it, The Gaston Gazette reports that:

A 22-year-old Belmont man faces a second-degree murder charge in the death of an 18-year-old girl who had graduated high school just a month before her death.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Gaston Gazette.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Belmonty

Gastonia, NC

#1 Sep 29, 2011
This is such a sad situation, but murder? Really?
Smoking Joe

Belmont, NC

#2 Sep 30, 2011
They should save that charge for the doctor that wrote the prescription.
Judith

Concord, NC

#4 Sep 30, 2011
Sounds like this young man was manufacturing drugs and why would he just give them to her unless they were dating or something? I've heard many good Belmont teens are involved in dangerous PHARM parties on a regular basis. What happened to talking about drugs with your kids? Sad stuff.
Customer

Gastonia, NC

#5 Sep 30, 2011
Judith wrote:
Sounds like this young man was manufacturing drugs and why would he just give them to her unless they were dating or something? I've heard many good Belmont teens are involved in dangerous PHARM parties on a regular basis. What happened to talking about drugs with your kids? Sad stuff.
What happened to being a parent?
Friend of family

Gastonia, NC

#6 Oct 1, 2011
What happened to keeping your nose out of someone elses tragedy.
Wise One

Charlotte, NC

#7 Oct 1, 2011
Trash is as trash does.
Judith

Concord, NC

#8 Oct 3, 2011
This is one jury I wouldn't mind serving on.
like to know you

San Jose, CA

#9 Oct 6, 2011
Hey Wise One...I am not kin to this family but do know them through her dad, and would really really like to know who you are, because I guarantee you would not say that to her father face. That is what gets me about these forums, you can be a coward arse and run your mouth. This was a tragic thing where a teen got to far into other influencs and bad things, but she in No way was trash. Really would like her father to know you.. Matter of fact you are the trash for having no class. I would hope if you have children that if one bad mistake killed them, well even this family would not wish that pain on you. I mean for real, your going to post that about this beautiful child.
Wise One

Charlotte, NC

#10 Oct 6, 2011
like to know you wrote:
Hey Wise One...I am not kin to this family but do know them through her dad, and would really really like to know who you are, because I guarantee you would not say that to her father face. That is what gets me about these forums, you can be a coward arse and run your mouth. This was a tragic thing where a teen got to far into other influencs and bad things, but she in No way was trash. Really would like her father to know you.. Matter of fact you are the trash for having no class. I would hope if you have children that if one bad mistake killed them, well even this family would not wish that pain on you. I mean for real, your going to post that about this beautiful child.
Oh yeah...I'm sure this was her one and only bad mistake! Seriously, wake up.
Roy

Lincolnton, NC

#11 Oct 7, 2011
Belmonty wrote:
This is such a sad situation, but murder? Really?
What other charge would you give it? Assault? You are a dumbs$$. Of course it's murder you moron. He gave her the drugs that killed her! I would like to be on the jury for your stupidity trial. GUILTY!!
Sparky

United States

#12 Oct 7, 2011
Wise One wrote:
Trash is as trash does.
O self-proclaimed "Wise One", you sure say some stupid stuff.
meanie

Belmont, NC

#13 Oct 7, 2011
Speaking of O.D. has anyone heard the name of the 23 Y.O. that swallowed 100 hydros at the Abbey Inn ? Seems to me it got swept under the rug.And why aren,t they charging her boyfreind.I,m sure he was asleep. Just like he said he was. And what kind of Dr. writes prescriptions for that many pills? Seems to me if the problem is that bad you need to have some surgery.
Gump

Belmont, NC

#14 Oct 7, 2011
hey wise one, if that was my child, Id kick your teeth out so you couldnt talk your trash. You idiot. What a terrible thing to say
Wise One

Charlotte, NC

#15 Oct 7, 2011
The terrible thing is the loss of a child. The terrible thing is not knowing where your child is at 2, 3 or 6am. The terrible thing is not knowing that your daughter is hanging out with a drug dealer... I'm sorry but it really does start with home training.
TheTruth

Belmont, NC

#16 Oct 8, 2011
Wise One wrote:
The terrible thing is the loss of a child. The terrible thing is not knowing where your child is at 2, 3 or 6am. The terrible thing is not knowing that your daughter is hanging out with a drug dealer... I'm sorry but it really does start with home training.
something your obviously lacking
Wise One

Charlotte, NC

#17 Oct 9, 2011
TheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
something your obviously lacking
Oh please, is that the best you can do. Sorry to offend you drug dealer supporters but the truth hurts.
questionable

Gastonia, NC

#18 Oct 9, 2011
It was not premeditated, there was no malice or intent, so seems to me he is not guilty of second degree murder but involuntary manslaughter.
Southpoint Ridge Resident

Bostic, NC

#19 Oct 15, 2011
Sparky wrote:
<quoted text>
O self-proclaimed "Wise One", you sure say some stupid stuff.
Sparky, What's wrong with these people? Can't people have some respect?
Sparky

United States

#20 Oct 16, 2011
Southpoint Ridge Resident wrote:
<quoted text>Sparky, What's wrong with these people? Can't people have some respect?
Huh, beyond me, SRR. I guess it takes a special kind of "wisdom" to say deeply hurtful things about a kid who died tragically, and put it out there for her family and friends to see.
Confucius

Charlotte, NC

#21 Oct 16, 2011
Wise One wrote:
Trash is as trash does.
you dont know jack pig...listen up "Un Wise One"...people who live in glass huts shouldnt throw stones. Ur kids are not only ugly, but they r thiefs and trash tooooo..shut the fu up..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cramerton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Todd martin thief Tue concerned 2
POTUS Trump haters May 20 Will139 2
Michael Wilson is right! (Oct '15) May 20 sanity 7
Did you hear what happened at Friends? (Aug '16) May 19 OldStone 8
What's going on at Sammys (Mar '10) May 18 tipster 15
RiverMan Brew/Restaurant May 17 Britney 2
News Videos of drivers in Belmont uploaded to YouTube (Jun '14) May 17 Just a little info 137

Cramerton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cramerton Mortgages