Head Moose accused of sexual assault ...

Head Moose accused of sexual assault of boy

Posted in the Cramerton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nonmember

Clover, SC

#1 Dec 15, 2012
It seems that the negative comments about the Moose were not misplaced. The accuser is now a DOCTOR IN CHARLOTTE and is making the accusation that William Aires molested him when he was 12 years old and lived in Ohio.
ummmm

Charlotte, NC

#3 Dec 16, 2012
is this just you say or if its factual then where is the article from charlotte observer or tv outlets? link or proof please troll.
nonmember

Clover, SC

#4 Dec 16, 2012
ummmm wrote:
is this just you say or if its factual then where is the article from charlotte observer or tv outlets? link or proof please troll.
If you would come out of your drug induced haze and watch the news yourself , you would not need me to lead you by the nose to find the story. It was reported on national news and local news just before the story of the Conn. mass-murders broke.
Extra Extra

Gastonia, NC

#5 Dec 16, 2012
And it occurred in Ohio, not here. It also happens in the Boy Scouts and the Church, so what's that got to do with Belmont?
ummmm

Charlotte, NC

#6 Dec 17, 2012
nonmember wrote:
<quoted text>If you would come out of your drug induced haze and watch the news yourself , you would not need me to lead you by the nose to find the story. It was reported on national news and local news just before the story of the Conn. mass-murders broke.
i work for a living asshole and am very informed on natl news as well as local news that concern me and my family. the tragedy in ct everyone knew within an hour. this pediphile if he is guilty should have his dick cut off, shot and buried and deserves no news coverage nor three meals a day with a bed to sleep in. there is no treatment or cure for these types of "human" parasites. and dont assume anything of me dickbreath
Keith F

Charlotte, NC

#7 Dec 17, 2012
ummmm wrote:
<quoted text>i work for a living asshole and am very informed on natl news as well as local news that concern me and my family. the tragedy in ct everyone knew within an hour. this pediphile if he is guilty should have his dick cut off, shot and buried and deserves no news coverage nor three meals a day with a bed to sleep in. there is no treatment or cure for these types of "human" parasites. and dont assume anything of me dickbreath
reading your post, it appears you have hurt within your soul/heart. I would like to recommend getting counselling by a trained professional. There is a lot to over come, but a beginning can lead you to a much more satisfying life. There is hope for you. Reach out for help.
Top Gun

Charlotte, NC

#8 Dec 17, 2012
You must be his wing man. Go pull your taffy whackjob.
nonmember

Clover, SC

#9 Dec 18, 2012
ummmm wrote:
<quoted text>i work for a living asshole and am very informed on natl news as well as local news that concern me and my family. the tragedy in ct everyone knew within an hour. this pediphile if he is guilty should have his dick cut off, shot and buried and deserves no news coverage nor three meals a day with a bed to sleep in. there is no treatment or cure for these types of "human" parasites. and dont assume anything of me dickbreath
You get a gold star for supporting your family and I will throw in an"AT A BOY". That does not excuse your attitude and name calling and general lack of respect for other people.
nonmember

Clover, SC

#10 Dec 18, 2012
Extra Extra wrote:
And it occurred in Ohio, not here. It also happens in the Boy Scouts and the Church, so what's that got to do with Belmont?
When the head of a large organization, that purports to care for male orphans, is a lowlife, as this person seems to be, I would bet that he used his position to pray on children. Pedophiles often group together and gravitate to and work toward positions that give them access to young boys(can you say Mooseheart). I would expect that other victims will speak up when they hear that this doctor had the courge to make this accusation. In my initial post, I mispelled this pervert's name. It is Wlliam B. Airey
Extra Extra

Gastonia, NC

#11 Dec 19, 2012
nonmember wrote:
<quoted text>When the head of a large organization, that purports to care for male orphans, is a lowlife, as this person seems to be, I would bet that he used his position to pray on children. Pedophiles often group together and gravitate to and work toward positions that give them access to young boys(can you say Mooseheart). I would expect that other victims will speak up when they hear that this doctor had the courge to make this accusation. In my initial post, I mispelled this pervert's name. It is Wlliam B. Airey
Do the Moose purport to care for male orphans? Are you doing drugs? Please show me that in their mission statement. Again, this happens all the time from the locker rooms at Penn State to the sunday school rooms of your local church in every city state and country in the world. It's not a Moose problem, it's a global problem. If you can't accept that you aren't living in the real world or your doing drugs, as I suspect.
exmember

Clover, SC

#12 Dec 19, 2012
Extra Extra wrote:
<quoted text>Do the Moose purport to care for male orphans? Are you doing drugs? Please show me that in their mission statement. Again, this happens all the time from the locker rooms at Penn State to the sunday school rooms of your local church in every city state and country in the world. It's not a Moose problem, it's a global problem. If you can't accept that you aren't living in the real world or your doing drugs, as I suspect.
WHSAT DO YOU THINK THE CHILD CITY AT MOOSEHEART IS ALL ABOUT fool!!!What planet are you on that you do not know what the Moose are supposed to be about.
LOL

Clover, SC

#13 Jan 22, 2013
MOOSE = PEVERTS, DRUNKS, L1ARS, TH1EVES, and LOWL1FES
exmember

Clover, SC

#15 Feb 5, 2013
Since perverts tend to flock together, I woulkd strongly suspect others in the management of Mooseheart are not what they claim to be.
be honest

Gastonia, NC

#16 Feb 6, 2013
exmember wrote:
Since perverts tend to flock together, I woulkd strongly suspect others in the management of Mooseheart are not what they claim to be.
Are you really what you claim to be?
exmember

Clover, SC

#17 Feb 11, 2013
be honest wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really what you claim to be?
Since I am not looking for little boys to have sex with why do you care. Are you so intent on defending the Moose at any cost that you are willing to overlook anything and everything they do? Attacking the messenger is the tactic of someone who knows they are wrong!!!
exmember

Clover, SC

#18 Feb 12, 2013
Interesting reading at this site. People with first hand knowledge comment on the situation at Mooseheart. 72 cases of child abuse and/or molestation. Birds of a feather flock together. Instead of sending your money t mooseheart, find a way to help the kids trapped in this Hellhole. http://www.topix.com/forum/city/mooseheart-il...

Since: Jan 12

Gastonia, NC

#19 Feb 13, 2013
exmember wrote:
Interesting reading at this site. People with first hand knowledge comment on the situation at Mooseheart. 72 cases of child abuse and/or molestation. Birds of a feather flock together. Instead of sending your money t mooseheart, find a way to help the kids trapped in this Hellhole. http://www.topix.com/forum/city/mooseheart-il...
exmember - Your obsession with Moose Lodge is unhealthy.

Take a deep breath, and walk away.
exmember

Clover, SC

#20 Feb 13, 2013
Malcolm III wrote:
<quoted text>
exmember - Your obsession with Moose Lodge is unhealthy.
Take a deep breath, and walk away.
I have long felt that the dumbest person in the room always thinks they have something important to say. A reveiw of your posts in many multiple threads would tend to support that premise. Your unwavering suport of an organization that is apparently corrupt from top to bottom reflects on your abiity to think objectively.

Since: Jan 12

Greenville, SC

#21 Feb 14, 2013
Danny - You have issues.
LearnToBeNicer

Gastonia, NC

#22 Feb 14, 2013
Malcolm III wrote:
Danny - You have issues.
Careful now, if you know that's Danny then Danny will quickly put 2 and 2 together and ID you..........Malcolm.

Not that anyone cares.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cramerton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aldi Expansion (Apr '16) 5 hr aldischmaldi 18
Darlene sue adkins ridley johnson and ronald...... Jan 17 Ember 2
dr who prescribes pain medication for chronic m... (Jul '13) Jan 16 IamGod 19
Pot Jan 14 Hungry Howie 2
What streets do the hookers hang (Mar '10) Jan 14 New to town 16
Why Mount Holly Will Never Be Anything Special (Apr '14) Jan 14 larry 35
News Gaston College instructor arrested in online te... (Apr '09) Jan 12 Titan 13

Cramerton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cramerton Mortgages