Cramerton town councilwoman charged w...

Cramerton town councilwoman charged with felony hit and run

There are 3 comments on the The Gaston Gazette story from Jun 12, 2008, titled Cramerton town councilwoman charged with felony hit and run. In it, The Gaston Gazette reports that:

A Cramerton town councilwoman was arrested Thursday for reportedly leaving the scene of a car wreck after telling the other driver she would be right back.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Gaston Gazette.

CONCERNED

Charlotte, NC

#3 Jun 20, 2008
SEEMS TO ME CRAMERTON NEEDS SOMEONE NEW TO REPRESENT THEIR TOWN. THIS "ONE" DOES NOT MAKE CRAMERTON LOOK LIKE A PLACE I WOULD WANT TO LIVE OR RAISE MY CHILDREN, BUT ON THE OTHER HAND MY DOG WOULD BE IN HEAVEN!!!!!!
Tshots

Crouse, NC

#5 Nov 3, 2009
since today brings matter like this up....her seat comes open next election and she deff will be out, it is going to be a victory for many that she got by with doing dirty.. then she can stagger home from the tavern wi the rest of her council men and women who gather there..

Since: Jun 11

Belmont, NC

#6 Jul 6, 2011
I can't believe she's still allowed to be on the council or even drive. OMG what a drama queen!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cramerton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need information for Glenn Perkins!! 17 hr Kevin 5
Selling Nudes? Jul 17 Little red 3
Rental homes? Jul 16 scruppy 1
ro's bbq slaw recipe (May '09) Jul 13 KJ4RNV 92
larry gene robinson (May '11) Jul 9 Sorry everyone 14
News One injured, one dead in Pharr accident (Nov '16) Jul 5 Go Tarheels 5
Ugly Building Downtown Jun 27 Truthful 14

Cramerton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance