What Dopers Got Busted in Craigsville?

Posted in the Craigsville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Gotta Love It

United States

#1 Oct 28, 2009
Suppposed to have had Operation Trick or Treat and got 36 druggies. Hope they cleaned out C'ville! Has anyone heard of any the got?
you nut head

United States

#2 Oct 28, 2009
there are more than 36 druggies in craigsville, so no they never cleaned it out,and they will only get slapped on the hand an released
check

Oakland, MD

#3 Oct 28, 2009
look on the jail web site
Gotta Love It

United States

#4 Oct 28, 2009
you nut head wrote:
there are more than 36 druggies in craigsville, so no they never cleaned it out,and they will only get slapped on the hand an released
No need for name calling. There's probably 36 in my area of C'ville alone. Cleaning out 36 would be a start in C'ville, but for the county, that's not a whole lot. Yes it does make one angry to know that the town is full and the "little ole ladies" are the ones that get caught! Is that Pam Hayes from C'ville on the WVRJA site?
Duh

United States

#5 Oct 28, 2009
They got Jon Ian Hall!!
oh no

United States

#6 Oct 28, 2009
Must have been girls day for the bust, saw 7 on the jail site.
WTF

Ithaca, NY

#7 Oct 28, 2009
I like Jon Ian... he's sexy.. LOL
Yucky

United States

#8 Oct 28, 2009
oh no wrote:
Must have been girls day for the bust, saw 7 on the jail site.
Aren't they nasty looking? Wonder why they couldn't round up any guy drug dealers? Or, maybe they could afford bail! LOL!!
1 post removed
way to go

Oakland, MD

#10 Oct 28, 2009
hey did they get that courtney and justin this time if not maybe next way to go its about time your getting some of them.
Friend

Charleston, WV

#11 Oct 28, 2009
Its about time jon Hall got picked up hopefully he stay there and gets off the drugs and quits stealing from all his family and supposed friends. Its for the best hopefully he'll get the help he needs.
Come On Now

United States

#12 Oct 28, 2009
So where's the big, big drug dealer on Woodbine Road? Seems like someone said last drug bust he managed to be out of town for awhile, at least til after it was all over!!
Jamie

Chicago, IL

#13 Oct 28, 2009
Come On Now wrote:
So where's the big, big drug dealer on Woodbine Road? Seems like someone said last drug bust he managed to be out of town for awhile, at least til after it was all over!!
LOL. its not like the police say, hmmm lets go round up some drug dealers today. And then the next day forget about them if they can't find them. All those dope heads have warrants out for them and the authorities try to surprise them all in one day. If they get 'um they get 'um, if not they will keep looking.
Whizzo

United States

#14 Oct 28, 2009
Come On Now wrote:
I find it amazing that all the neighbors and passers-by know what is going on at his trailer, but the law doesn't!? Sometimes they don't want to see everything, really makes ya wonder!
Jamie

Chicago, IL

#15 Oct 28, 2009
Whizzo wrote:
<quoted text>I find it amazing that all the neighbors and passers-by know what is going on at his trailer, but the law doesn't!? Sometimes they don't want to see everything, really makes ya wonder!
the cops know too, they have to have evidence to prove what the dope heads are doing so they can be convicted and then sentanced. Otherwise, possibly innocent people could go to jail.
ICKY

United States

#16 Oct 28, 2009
Jamie wrote:
<quoted text>
the cops know too, they have to have evidence to prove what the dope heads are doing so they can be convicted and then sentanced. Otherwise, possibly innocent people could go to jail.
Duh!! Since you know so much and no one else does, why don't you work your magical powers and clean the whole town up. We, the people of Craigsville, are not stupid! It is in all our back and front doors and I'm sure all of us have heard it from the law, the steps they have to take to get the job done. It is just well noticed that some of the dealers never "get it" when the busts are made and frankly, I find that quiet interesting, especially when these dealers have done it for years!! There used to be a WV Hillbilly, that no matter what the comment, it could not please them, could that be you?
Digger

Marquette, MI

#17 Oct 28, 2009
Them some ugly women.
http://www.wvrja.com/dailyincar/admissionssum... Regional Jail
concerned

United States

#18 Oct 28, 2009
Where's randy gregory ia all this?
JUST WONDERING

United States

#19 Oct 28, 2009
concerned wrote:
Where's randy gregory ia all this?
Yes I agree wheres he .He is going to end up killing someone the way he drives.....Hes about hit me 3 times. He needs to stay off the road when hes messed up but then thats all the time.
Whizzo

United States

#20 Oct 28, 2009
JUST WONDERING wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I agree wheres he .He is going to end up killing someone the way he drives.....Hes about hit me 3 times. He needs to stay off the road when hes messed up but then thats all the time.
Does he drive an old red Thunderbird that passes anything it comes upon, in a curve on a hilltop and is always on your side of the road? I heard the cops get him the other night and one called for another officer to come help him out. Guess it was nothing to get him locked up, cause he was out flying up and down the road the next day. Does he drive anything else to look out for? Watch out people, he's nuts behind the wheel!! He's always done this. Have they ever caught him and charged him with anything?
3 posts removed
Who

United States

#24 Oct 28, 2009
Who was the girl that was found at
carole ellisons house? what about that jerk she lives with? why werne't they picked up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craigsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr I no everything 4,169
tommy morris 4 hr Crazy 2
Eric moose 13 hr Rocky 1
Accident Brown Street 13 hr Wreck 2
hydro electric dam in richwood 13 hr Damn Man 1
Build school in craigsville (Nov '16) Jul 24 tugmutton 32
Chlow Smith-Helwedge (Jun '10) Jul 19 LOL 30

Craigsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance