First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Arthur

United States

#22 Apr 24, 2013
Wondering wrote:
The above 3 are the perfect low information Obama voter.
People should take note that you can't discuss on the facts so you end up just calling people names...go ahead and keep your head buried in the sand and enjoy living in a gov dependant state ran by the 1%'ers you continue to elect year after year and wonder why things never change......look in the mirror and you will find the problem.
Lets see, I read Manchins part of the bill and responded on here with my opinion on the issue. You come on here and say nothing about anything other than to spew irrelevant Fox rhetoric and you call others "low information" voters? LMAO
Wondering

Cedar Rapids, IA

#23 Apr 24, 2013
The facts are very clear that increasing background checks would have no affect on gun crimes committed in the US....you are talking about creating another useless gun law for criminals that they won't obey anyways.

It would not save any life that was going to be lost to gun crimes...this is a fact.

In every single case in the country whenever citizens are allowed to have easier access to guns and practice concel carry that overall crime has gone down.

And in all the top places that have the toughest gun laws that the crime is the highest....sorry Ramps but those are the facts and can actually be measures verses how you like to assume.

But lets get back to the point of your Senator Joe who continues to follow blindly behind huge liberals Pelosi, Reid and Obama...he is bad for WV and bad for the country.
Wondering

Cedar Rapids, IA

#24 Apr 29, 2013
So the big liberal Joe still hasn't got the hint, americans don't want you to mess with their gun rights Joe.

He is saying he is going to try once again and impede on our gun rights....Joe, Joe, Joe....you've only been in Washington a little time and already you are corrupted by the desire of power and money so you follow your leaders Pelosi, Reid and Obama like a puppy dog.

WV has to do the right thing here and quit sending unethical, power hungry liberal losers to Washington.....things won't get better in WV until you voters wake up.
Number one

Seattle, WA

#25 Apr 29, 2013
Wondering wrote:
So the big liberal Joe still hasn't got the hint, americans don't want you to mess with their gun rights Joe.
He is saying he is going to try once again and impede on our gun rights....Joe, Joe, Joe....you've only been in Washington a little time and already you are corrupted by the desire of power and money so you follow your leaders Pelosi, Reid and Obama like a puppy dog.
WV has to do the right thing here and quit sending unethical, power hungry liberal losers to Washington.....things won't get better in WV until you voters wake up.
This issue will be on tne ballot and this country will do the right thing and approve it.It will take a couple of years to get it there but it will happen. The pople of this country are not afraid of the NRA like our chicken shit do nothing congress is.

You can say you heard it here. We will have the opportunity to make this country a littl safer.

You can then wonder no more!!
Voting

Seattle, WA

#26 Apr 29, 2013
Number one wrote:
<quoted text>
This issue will be on tne ballot and this country will do the right thing and approve it.It will take a couple of years to get it there but it will happen. The pople of this country are not afraid of the NRA like our chicken shit do nothing congress is.
You can say you heard it here. We will have the opportunity to make this country a littl safer.
You can then wonder no more!!
Just saw an article on the news that some states will be voting on back ground checks in the next year or so.
Wondering

Cedar Rapids, IA

#27 Apr 30, 2013
It will only make you safer in your mind but not in reality.

Illinois already has background checks, all gun owners have to register and get a FOID(firearms owners identification) card and yet Chicago is one of the worst cities in the country for gun violence.

Know what percentage of gang bangers have FOID cards? Zero....but thats against the law right.

Wanna know where they get most of their guns....they steal them or buy stolen ones off the street....not at gun shows.
Wondering

Cedar Rapids, IA

#28 Apr 30, 2013
You liberals keep evading the question as to why Joe is turning into one of the most liberal senators and keeps falling in line with Pelosi, Reid and Obama....a vote for Joe is a vote for Obama..I know not that many of you voters are Obama fans...so what gives.

Since: Sep 12

Summersville, WV

#29 Apr 30, 2013
Wondering wrote:
You liberals keep evading the question as to why Joe is turning into one of the most liberal senators and keeps falling in line with Pelosi, Reid and Obama....a vote for Joe is a vote for Obama..I know not that many of you voters are Obama fans...so what gives.
Go Joe !!!
Voting

Seattle, WA

#30 Apr 30, 2013
Wondering wrote:
I am not a liberal. This is about propl e not politics!
Marcus OBrien

United States

#31 Apr 30, 2013
"From My Cold Dead Hands!"
1 post removed

Summersville, WV

#33 May 5, 2013
Voting wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a liberal. This is about propl e not politics!
I am a liberal and thats what we want him to do is keep falling in line with Pelosi, Reid and Obama.
Arthur

United States

#34 May 5, 2013
Greenman13 wrote:
<quoted text>I am a liberal and thats what we want him to do is keep falling in line with Pelosi, Reid and Obama.
I am also a liberal and I do not want Manchin following Pelosi, Reid, or Obama when it comes to gun control. He doesnt think like them and doesnt want to ban guns, just stronger background check, meaning background checks for ALL gun purchases. I support Manchins proposal but not Pelosi or any of the other anti-gun idiots.
Wondering

Cedar Rapids, IA

#35 May 7, 2013
The problem with someone like Manchin is that although he may mean well he is just clueless when it comes to the way anti american liberals play the game....yeah it starts out with just more background checks and you think...ok....and you don't even realize the power you gave them until they come for you guns.

Obama has pretty much told the american people to go screw themselves...as the rich get richer and the poor get poorer he can still fool the likes of Manchin.
Just Saying

Minneapolis, MN

#36 May 7, 2013
Wondering wrote:
The problem with someone like Manchin is that although he may mean well he is just clueless when it comes to the way anti american liberals play the game....yeah it starts out with just more background checks and you think...ok....and you don't even realize the power you gave them until they come for you guns.
Obama has pretty much told the american people to go screw themselves...as the rich get richer and the poor get poorer he can still fool the likes of Manchin.
I think you should change your name form wondering to scared. What the hell is it you are scred of. Someone coming to get your gun. No one is going to take your gun. There are millions of gun owners that should have their guns taken away. Do you think people who have mental issues should be issued a gun? Would you want them to have their back ground checked? Everyone knows this will not take all guns out of all criminals hands. If it is some help keeing guns out of bad guys hands wow I will take that. If you do nothing it will be more of the same only getting worse. I assure you that when back ground checks come up for a vote, and it will, by the voting public in the next two years it will PASS and you know that as well as I do. Background checks would pass todayu if it were put to a vote of the public.

Summersville, WV

#37 May 7, 2013
Marcus OBrien wrote:
"From My Cold Dead Hands!"
Who the hell do you think you are,Charlton Heston !!!
Just Saying

Minneapolis, MN

#38 May 8, 2013
Wondering you can wonder no more it is a fact so get out your check book because NRA leaders have warned their members of the rising cost of senators.
Wondering

Cedar Rapids, IA

#39 May 8, 2013
Millions of gun owners that should have their guns taken away....really...millions???

Are you totally that clueless....let me give you a little fact.

People like Obama, Pelosi and Reid twist and turn the law as they will to get what they want...a perfect example of that is what's happening in illinois.

Here you have to have a Firearms identification card to own a gun....the law states they have to issue or deny you one in 30 days.....they aren't processing new orders....there are over 100,000 new permits that they won't process....even though the law says they have 30 days to do it.

Obama is drying up all of the ammo supply in the country with his massive buys....wanna know why why the federal DHS is buying billions of rounds....to drive up the price and keep it out of private owners hands.

I don't expect most of the liberal WV's to get this, many of you don't even graduate from high school..so stay on your meth, sleep till noon every day and enjoy your food stamps before they run out.

Backgrounds in the end will not happen, because smarter people than you know what is really going on and that they wouldn't make one bit of difference.
the enlightened one

Madison, WV

#40 Jun 13, 2013
now oh jay cockerfeller who along with jo have done nothing but rob wv

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craigsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pink toboggan 1 hr Cameron singleton 1
Toboggan 3 hr Cameron singleton 1
jims pharmacy is awful shadey!!! 4 hr Bug Crick 6
Jeremiah Scott 5 hr coal miner 12
christmas help Dec 21 yougotthatright 27
Join Slovanian Cyclist Club Dec 19 Slovanian Cyclist 1
Hodges Dec 19 Bulls eye 1
Craigsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web