Help

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Jul 10, 2012
im a teenage girl so plz dont mock my spelling or leave mean comment i just wanna kno why the cps people dont listen to kids they say they are here to listen but its been 2 yrs and me and my sister are still here being treated like crap yelled at allll the time and hit on for stupid stuff they just tell her what we say and we get in more trouble why dont they listen!!!!!!!!
hmmm

Summersville, WV

#2 Jul 10, 2012
You need to look at your situation and then the kids who really have it bad. Are your parents molesting you and your sister, are they pimping you out to strangers for drugs, are you getting beat with belts so bad your legs bleed, are you eating left overs out of dirty bowls where ever you can find them? If not, there are kids out there who are...that's who cps are trying to help. You need to grow up....
trouble is

Summersville, WV

#3 Jul 10, 2012
I can tell you what the trouble is,you kids want your way,even when you are told no or not today. it is always why why why,and YOU raise your voices to us parents because we won't let you have your way and all of you out there are teenagers(wanting to be the boss)wanting to run everyday,everywhere,you have no respect for anyone and the CPS KNOWS THIS. so grow up little girl, you will have kids of your own someday and understand why, THE PARENTS ARE THE BOSS.Learn some respect and how to take no for the answer. Like on the tv talk shows all of you should be put in boot camp for a month or two. CPS yea most of the time they are on the parents side because the can see through you all and they know when they passed the law so parents can't whip you like we was when we acted the way you do. THEY MADE A MISTAKE IN MOST CASES. SO GROW UP little one. Hang on to mommys skirt tail as long as you can. she won't be there one day.THINK ABOUT IT.
Crystal

Bowling Green, OH

#4 Jul 11, 2012
Apparently you came to the wrong site for advice or comfort. Cps doesn't do their job the way they should because I know of several cases that should have been dealt with correctly but they were not. Unfortunately child abuse is hard to prove unless you have physical proof and many kids abuse the system by claiming abuse when they are just getting a spanking. This makes it hard for the ones that actually need help.
Idk if I helped at answering your question, but I felt someone should at least try...
threats

United States

#5 Jul 24, 2012
Help wrote:
im a teenage girl so plz dont mock my spelling or leave mean comment i just wanna kno why the cps people dont listen to kids they say they are here to listen but its been 2 yrs and me and my sister are still here being treated like crap yelled at allll the time and hit on for stupid stuff they just tell her what we say and we get in more trouble why dont they listen!!!!!!!!
. 1st of all getting disciplined is part of life...it is good for you. However, if you are being mistreated that is a problem! Are you being fed? Do you have clothes? Do you ever get beat up? Are your parents doing drugs? These are real problems. Anything you say should be confidential so i would talk to a counseler or something if you are sure!!! I dont think you realize that not all foster familys are good. You could even end up at a shelter if no families are open. So make sure you are not just having a tantrum over non essential crap!!!
Parent

Oakvale, WV

#6 Jul 26, 2012
i would say cops dont do a of a bunch nuttin while in duty. But when they get home to their wife i bet they do alot of nuttin lmao...
Report your abuse

United States

#7 Jul 27, 2012
Help wrote:
If this is the case and you feel you and your sister are truly being abuse and the system "CPS" is ignoring the abuse,I suggest you call 911,tell a aunt,uncle,grandparent.ANYONE that you can trust that may report the situation and help you and your sister!Do not listen to these IDITOS on here for advice,Only YOU know how you feel,and trust me if you feel it.....it is probably correct.Go with your instincts,Your sister depends upon you as well.Regardless of what these people say on here,beatings and hitting and slapping is NOT ok. It is no way to discipline your child,If you or your sister is being hit SEEK help at all cost! There is no excuse for an adult to raise a had toward you or your sister! What was said by a moron above above about foster care is just ridiculous.No one says you will even be taken out of your home,Your parents may require some court ordered counseling, If it is bad enough you may be placed with a retaliative FIRST! If no retaliative is able to care for you ...yes foster care might be an alternative however foster care is not as bad as it was betrayed above. May foster parents want to help children and that is why they chose to become foster parents,but lets not think the worst :) I will be praying for you and your sister, and please always know there is a way out of an abusive situation,It does not have to become a way of life.
dude

Summersville, WV

#8 Jul 27, 2012
Call the summersville baptist church they have a recovery program and they might help
Shame on the adults

United States

#9 Jul 27, 2012
Shame on the adults who tell these girls they are an unruly child, stating that discipline is a part of life, what the hell is wrong with you idiotic morons? This child reaches out for comfort and a way out and you sit and tell them, get a life and get used to it NO it is not alright to make your child's life a living hell!The child stated they are HIT and they try and confide in social services and the confidence is just shared with the parents and they get into more yelling and beatings by their parents for them telling the facts.Are you people so heartless that you can not give this child some decent advice? WTF is wrong with you people! I suggest if social services is doing this to you and your sister and social services is severely flaked in this community, that you tell an adult that you can trust that is close to you,or tell a preacher,or tell a local employee of a public place that you and your sister are in need of help! I am so sorry that you are going through this and I pray that you are able to get a hold of the right people to help you and your sister out of a bad situation! Just keep telling like I said call 911 ! and DEMAND HELP!
omg

United States

#10 Aug 11, 2012
I can not believe the first reaction of some ofbyou is that this child is lying and she needs to "take her lumps" and deal with being an unruly child. Karma will punish you for being so horrific to a child who is desperately seeking help and reaching out to ANYONE she can for help... why else would she post it here? Im appaulled by you heartless bastards!!!
1 post removed
qwerty

United States

#12 Aug 29, 2012
cps never does anything right they were always at my house when I was a teen and still go there to terrorize my mom and little sister and there was absolutely nothin wrong with the way me and her were treated we had good parents we were just poor yet I dated a couple of girls wen I was n school who had been beaten and raped by there mothers boyfriends one if them even had a baby by her rapist and do u know wat cps did not a single damn thing her aunt and uncle adopted her baby and even though her mom kicked him out she had 2 deal with him stalking her as sorry as I am 2 say it u probably won't get any help all the people sayin tell a relative or teacher that's no use they'll just call cpsand ull get the same crap they never help the kids who need it the sick freaks only like 2 try 2 tear apart descent families as for calling 911 that'll only work if u call while there hitting u so u have proof the best advice I can give u is look out 4 ur sis and just go with way they say so u don't make them angry I know its not a good solution I agree that its never ok 2 hit a child I couldn't imagine ever hitting mine the thought makes me sick just try 2 stick it out til u turn 18 then get out as fast as u can

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#13 Sep 21, 2012
Help wrote:
If there's no bruises on you and your just a defiant little girl with no respect for your parents and thats most often the case any more, kids hate being told no and seek revenge on the parents for telling them no. cps usually takes you out regardless if your story jives or not hell a little scratch can tear your family apart you'd love that see mommy and daddy divorced too you could have a step mom and dad merry xmas !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craigsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matt and Aleishia 10 min gossip 33
Wtf is going on up tioga 12 min gossip 3
aleishia lyons (Nov '15) 2 hr Eeek 111
Matt Ledsome and Aleishia ARE working for DRUG ... 2 hr Zzz 5
facebook (Feb '13) 15 hr someonewhoknows 21
Poll Lisa,why did you set your facebook to private,i... (Sep '10) 16 hr someonewhoknows 3
Oditus dodrill 17 hr Arlene 1

Craigsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Craigsville Mortgages