John David Matthews married to Jami Matthews

Posted in the Craigsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Screwed karma works

Uneeda, WV

#1 Mar 22, 2013
Yep, Karma does work. I win Jami!! The both of you screwed me over and god only knows how many other people. Your husband won't be out of prison once he is transferred back to SC for at least 5 years. We all know what you will be doing during that time. Karma sucks huh! That is what you both get for screwing me over as well as god knows how many other people instead of working like real people. Things don't get handed to you on a silver plate you have to work for them or steal them and you two should know all about that. Have a great life. NOT
P.S. I WIN
Fred

United States

#2 Mar 23, 2013
You mentioned God quite a bit there. Revenge on the heart is murder in the eyes of God.
Screwed karma works

Uneeda, WV

#3 Mar 23, 2013
There was no revenge here. What happened they have done to themselves without any help from others.
Fred

United States

#4 Mar 23, 2013
You should read your original post again. You win...etc...
do tell

Summersville, WV

#5 Mar 23, 2013
Screwed karma works wrote:
Yep, Karma does work. I win Jami!! The both of you screwed me over and god only knows how many other people. Your husband won't be out of prison once he is transferred back to SC for at least 5 years. We all know what you will be doing during that time. Karma sucks huh! That is what you both get for screwing me over as well as god knows how many other people instead of working like real people. Things don't get handed to you on a silver plate you have to work for them or steal them and you two should know all about that. Have a great life. NOT
P.S. I WIN
please inform us! she was living with me but not now. So if THEY as you put it was arrested how come she wasnt?? she seems to be a Great gal. I know her daddy Jimmy mullins
Little

Summersville, WV

#6 Mar 24, 2013
There was no revenge here. What happened they have done to themselves without any help from others.
jamiwas a Mullins then a Davis right? Is this the same 1 ? She alwAys been a honest beautiful gal you must've got the wrong person
ha ha

Summersville, WV

#7 Mar 25, 2013
Little wrote:
<quoted text>jamiwas a Mullins then a Davis right? Is this the same 1 ? She alwAys been a honest beautiful gal you must've got the wrong person
yeah. Now she is with Tony Wise! Lol
Little

Summersville, WV

#8 Mar 26, 2013
ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Daaang!! What's she after?
Screwed karma works

Buckhannon, WV

#9 Mar 26, 2013
No only David was arrested as a fugitive from justice. He wasn't supposed to leave the state of SC.
Screwed karma works

Buckhannon, WV

#10 Mar 26, 2013
She is after anyone that will take care of her
Screwed karma works

Buckhannon, WV

#11 Mar 26, 2013
Who is Tony Wise?
Amy

Summersville, WV

#12 Mar 27, 2013
Little wrote:
<quoted text> jamiwas a Mullins then a Davis right? Is this the same 1 ? She alwAys been a honest beautiful gal you must've got the wrong person
that is not the Jami this is about.
1 post removed
All smiles

United States

#14 Mar 31, 2013
Robin Rutledge, from what we hear you need to worry about your own husband and leave Jamie's husband alone. Oh yeah, and get your facts straight before you post your senceless bull!
All smiles

United States

#15 Mar 31, 2013
She is after anyone that will take care of her
Robin McClung Rutledge, you obviously don't know Jamie. She doesn't need anyone to take care of her. That's to funny....
cindy

Danville, WV

#16 May 7, 2013
dont kno robin but shes rite bout jami she tried 2 say she wanted 2 b a roommate got her a job n everything all she wanted was my bf her ass hit the road w/ her bs tears bout her man beatin her that she them married she talked bout him alot but never her 5/6 kids low life homewreckin whore she wasnt all smiles when i tossed her ass out enjoy ur slutt time cuz aint no1 payn 4 that shit while ur husbands n jail thats why put em there so u can fuke around poor mr tony wise get out while u can
wow

Mallory, WV

#17 May 15, 2013
Wow is all I have to say, good luck
his family

Danville, WV

#18 May 23, 2013
she need 2 quit tellin ppl david wrecked her car that mofo was repo'd it aint no joke when u dnt pay that not lmfao
Just a Friend

Danville, WV

#19 Jun 16, 2013
Well you have done it this time Jami! Good Job! User!! No need to say anymore you know what your are and what all you have done! Liar!!!!
WhereIsJamiAtOrW orkingAt

Summersville, WV

#20 Jun 16, 2013
Looking to find Jami where is she or where's she working
Anonymous

Charleston, WV

#21 Aug 10, 2013
ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
tony wise is with 3 women now becky jami and bobby he is a busy man lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craigsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fire Wood Needed In Nettie 9 min Woody Wooden Pecker 10
Richwood Foodland Closing 3 hr Scamalert 21
Pizza place 3 hr I Bet 22
Jason Brugnoli Nov 26 richwood 2
christmas help Nov 25 Devil 14
hummingbird Nov 24 hummingbird 1
Black Trench at U-Save Nov 23 Ashwv 1
Craigsville Dating
Find my Match

Craigsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Craigsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Craigsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:53 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:53PM
Redskins vs. Colts: What Experts Are Saying About Washington
Bleacher Report 8:38 PM
Most Crucial Matchups in Steelers' Contest vs. Saints
Bleacher Report 9:04 PM
Is SF's Season over After Thanksgiving Loss?
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
The Secret Behind Bell's Breakout Season
Bleacher Report 6:18 AM
Complete Steelers Preview for Saints Game