Where are yall ?
Bad Guy

Craigsville, WV

#2 Jun 28, 2012
They are out being bad with me.
hello

United States

#3 Jun 28, 2012
Well, I'm sure that u will get a lot of smart a** answers here. I am 1 of the good ones left but this really isn't a site 2 look on if you don't want people giving you he**. It would be really nice nice 2 meet a great guy. I have NOT found 1 yet, and I have been married 3 times. So what's my chances now? How would a person get in touch with a great guy, or should I say good ol boy???
good ol boy

United States

#4 Jun 28, 2012
Be at u save in a rebel flag bikini at 11 am ill pick you up and well get to know each other
good ol boy

Danielson, CT

#5 Jun 29, 2012
hello wrote:
Well, I'm sure that u will get a lot of smart a** answers here. I am 1 of the good ones left but this really isn't a site 2 look on if you don't want people giving you he**. It would be really nice nice 2 meet a great guy. I have NOT found 1 yet, and I have been married 3 times. So what's my chances now? How would a person get in touch with a great guy, or should I say good ol boy???
do you have yahoo? The last comment wasnt from me.. Just tell me how to get ahold of ya & i will.. Text or something?
Answer

United States

#6 Jun 29, 2012
hello wrote:
Well I am not being mean but sounds to me like you are not one of the good ones if you have been married 3 Xs. Sorry but that is just my thought on it. You are also not 1 of the good ones left. There are plenty of us out there depending on the age group. We just don't advertise. Everyone knows thoes who brag are not the kind you take home to Momma.
HaHA

Danville, WV

#7 Jun 29, 2012
good ol boy wrote:
Be at u save in a rebel flag bikini at 11 am ill pick you up and well get to know each other
Only in Craigsville WV! LOL!
blue eyes

United States

#8 Jun 29, 2012
good ol boy wrote:
<quoted text>
do you have yahoo? The last comment wasnt from me.. Just tell me how to get ahold of ya & i will.. Text or something?
email me at. star.blueeyes@yahoo
good ol boy

Craigsville, WV

#9 Jun 29, 2012
So if she isnt a good one how would i go about getting a hold of an actual good one.. Serious answers only please
blue eyes

United States

#10 Jun 29, 2012
good ol boy wrote:
<quoted text>
email me at. star.blueeyes@yahoo.
missy

United States

#11 Jun 29, 2012
good ol boy wrote:
So if she isnt a good one how would i go about getting a hold of an actual good one.. Serious answers only please
I'm good baby. Just ask anyone.
good ol boy

Craigsville, WV

#12 Jun 29, 2012
blue eyes wrote:
<quoted text>email me at. star.blueeyes@yahoo.
i did..! Lol get on yahoo messenger & we'll talk
good ol boy

Craigsville, WV

#13 Jun 29, 2012
missy wrote:
<quoted text>I'm good baby. Just ask anyone.
how do i get ahold of ya?
water drug inn

Winfield, WV

#14 Jun 29, 2012
good ol boy wrote:
<quoted text>
how do i get ahold of ya?
that says it all!
Answer

United States

#15 Jun 29, 2012
Everyone knows who missy is and you don't want any thing to do with that I assure you......
good greif

Weston, WV

#16 Jul 4, 2012
Dont ya know u cant trust anyine u meet online. They might be psychotic or something really bad wrong with them. I know ive talk to people online and they turned to be freaks.
missy

United States

#17 Jul 4, 2012
Answer wrote:
Everyone knows who missy is and you don't want any thing to do with that I assure you......
you don't know me or you'd know I'm a good girl.
good ol boy

Danielson, CT

#18 Jul 4, 2012
missy wrote:
<quoted text>you don't know me or you'd know I'm a good girl.
missy how do i get ahold of ya?:)
hmmm

United States

#19 Jul 4, 2012
We all knowMissy is a pill whore and its hard 2 tell what she has got. I'm sure its sumthn ajax won't scrub off. She is good all rite cause she gets paid 2 do her jobs. She has hep c for a fact so double wrap. Just a warning
1 post removed
Answer

United States

#21 Jul 7, 2012
Missy is in richwood. Just ask around. Every one knows her. She is bad news. Thats not a joke...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craigsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
meth lab?? 1 hr bug 1
Best child custody lawyer in the area? 2 hr Tim 6
Shoney's Summersville 3 hr Sex toy boy 16
More Coalminer Layoffs 3 hr N Rose 23
Hodges 8 hr purely thief 3
title 19 waiver (Sep '10) Sun busted 61
Nikki M (Dec '13) May 23 mearly odd one 12
More from around the web

Craigsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE