First Prev
of 6
Next Last
wonderin

Summersville, WV

#1 Jan 4, 2013
Why are the cop burning up the roads in craigsville for the last few days
indictments

Bellevue, WA

#2 Jan 4, 2013
indictments coming out soon. they are just keeping their eyes peeled
Whoo

Summersville, WV

#3 Jan 4, 2013
If they would keep their eyes peeled in the first place they would not have so many indictments.
Citizen

Summersville, WV

#4 Jan 5, 2013
They have areas they go to now under the new sheriff so they will always be in Craigsville now. At least one.

“Pro Union - Enviro Vigilante”

Since: Feb 12

Craigsville , WV

#5 Jan 5, 2013
Citizen wrote:
They have areas they go to now under the new sheriff so they will always be in Craigsville now. At least one.
That is good news!
2 posts removed

“Pro Union - Enviro Vigilante”

Since: Feb 12

Craigsville , WV

#8 Jan 5, 2013
Gayle wrote:
<quoted text>That is great! I wish it had always been that way. They need to set up an office so they can get to the other surrounding areas quicker.
Craigsville office would be great ... Had one here years ago, had couple deputies in the area all the time generally one in office & one on the road, usually had a State Trooper there often.
2 posts removed
Knotty Pine

United States

#11 Jan 5, 2013
The dope heads better watch out LOL!!! Bad boys, whatcha want Whatcha want, whatcha gonna do?
When sheriff John Brown come for you. Tell me whatcha wanna do, whatcha gonna do?

“Pro Union - Enviro Vigilante”

Since: Feb 12

Craigsville , WV

#12 Jan 6, 2013
Knotty Pine wrote:
The dope heads better watch out LOL!!! Bad boys, whatcha want Whatcha want, whatcha gonna do?
When sheriff John Brown come for you. Tell me whatcha wanna do, whatcha gonna do?
If you don't have anything good to say, then stay to hell off here idiot!
Knotty Pine

United States

#13 Jan 6, 2013
Bug Ridge wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't have anything good to say, then stay to hell off here idiot!
Well well, why it's the Constitution hating dope head himself.
Helper

Huntington, WV

#14 Jan 6, 2013
Bug Ridge wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't have anything good to say, then stay to hell off here idiot!
Coming from u that's funny. Grasshopper lol guy

“Pro Union - Enviro Vigilante”

Since: Feb 12

Craigsville , WV

#15 Jan 6, 2013
Helper wrote:
<quoted text>Coming from u that's funny. Grasshopper lol guy
Glad you enjoyed it... PeeWee LOL!
Heard

Summersville, WV

#16 Jan 7, 2013
Heard there's 250 inditements coming out this week for Nicholas County!!
1 post removed

“Pro Union - Enviro Vigilante”

Since: Feb 12

Craigsville , WV

#18 Jan 7, 2013
Hearer wrote:
<quoted text>200 of them will probably in Craigsville alone, LOL!
Prolly your relatives ... LOL
1 post removed

“Pro Union - Enviro Vigilante”

Since: Feb 12

Craigsville , WV

#20 Jan 7, 2013
Hearer wrote:
<quoted text>Do you ever think before you speak?? I meant that Craigsville is so drug infested that probably 200 indictments would come from here alone! No, and my family is ANTI-DRUG! So it would be very exciting to see a whole bunch of dealers and druggies go down around here!!
Yep, 200 is possible & you are prolly on that list.
1 post removed
funny stuff

Mooresville, NC

#22 Jan 7, 2013
Hearer wrote:
<quoted text>Do you ever think before you speak?? I meant that Craigsville is so drug infested that probably 200 indictments would come from here alone! No, and my family is ANTI-DRUG! So it would be very exciting to see a whole bunch of dealers and druggies go down around here!!
Yeah right, your family anti drug?????

“Pro Union - Enviro Vigilante”

Since: Feb 12

Craigsville , WV

#23 Jan 7, 2013
Deputies got 2 pulled over in C'ville just a few minutes ago .. Good job boys!

“Pro Union - Enviro Vigilante”

Since: Feb 12

Craigsville , WV

#24 Jan 7, 2013
Hearer wrote:
<quoted text>You are an A$$! You're probably the biggest dealer in town! And, learn how to spell probably, dimwit! You won't get any argument from me, because I will be right behind the cops cheering them on for cleaning up Craigsville! You tell everyone to keep their stupid comments to themselves, now you do the same and then we can wait to see your nasty mugshot on the jail site when the bust happens. We will just look for a wrinkled, old shriveled man with bad attitude etched across his forehead!
Your mommy needs to wipe your nose & ass cause its prolly bout your bedtime peewee ... Lol.
Got

Summersville, WV

#25 Jan 8, 2013
They got Killer and Anthony Adkins last night. Seen atleast 9 or 10 states, deputies, and DEA roll up on em last night!
watch

Summersville, WV

#26 Jan 8, 2013
watch for the marron suv . . . . .DEA . .. . . PLUS THERE WAS LIKE A BLUE JEEP
Idk

Summersville, WV

#27 Jan 8, 2013
Got wrote:
They got Killer and Anthony Adkins last night. Seen atleast 9 or 10 states, deputies, and DEA roll up on em last night!
did not see them on jail site

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craigsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
coke truck drivers 5 hr Gina 5
Haley Brooks 8 hr Discusted 1
Knight (Jan '14) Tue All smiles 10
Local Vote Tue Bob 2
Halloween? Tue LMG 2
talk straight and honest Mon tito jackson 1
sheena j Oct 18 wondering 2
Craigsville Dating
Find my Match

Craigsville Jobs

Craigsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Craigsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Craigsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]