when will Sisters Catering start taki...

when will Sisters Catering start taking orders & are the products good

Created by future customer on Apr 26, 2011

7 votes

Click on an option to vote

date

who knows

soon

help

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
so so sad

Bluefield, WV

#1 Apr 26, 2011
Why dont you look for the phone number and call the business instead of bring it on topix. You know who the business belongs to, so call one of the girls and ask her about it.
FYI

Hansford, WV

#2 Apr 26, 2011
They are and have been taking orders..They have done a number of cakes and are booked for almost every weekend during the summer..If you are not on here just to start trouble and you have real questions then call them and ask..I am sure they would let you taste their food.
Taste of Summersville

Hansford, WV

#3 Apr 26, 2011
They will be there May 5th 4-7pm go try it!
Sorry

Summersville, WV

#4 Apr 26, 2011
I really am excited to order something, thanks for the information, I had no idea that they were up and running.

I love April and she will do well.

So not everything on Topix is bad.
1 post removed
Mary Lou

Summersville, WV

#6 Jun 18, 2012
They are open now, and they do a great job.
Grizzly Momma

United States

#7 Jun 18, 2012
I ate at taste of s'ville last two years. Best mini cupcakes I ever tasted. I have a sister-in-law who bakes and her stuff is super but can't hold a candle to Sisters in Craigsville.4342
Health Dept

Little Valley, NY

#8 Jun 19, 2012
had to buy a new building because health dept shut other down. Roach infestation!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#9 Jun 19, 2012
Firstly, Topix operates out of California. As such, the WV State Police have no authority here, and the local DA has even less. The only agency with the ability to do this is the FBI... and, surprise surprise, they actually have better things to do than locating and prosecuting someone who uses bad words about you on the Internet.

On the federal level, free expression is primarily limited by the doctrine of "fighting words." That is, statements that are very likely to lead to immediate physical harm to specific people. This is what people refer to when they say you can't yell "FIRE!" in a crowded theater. This would be exceedingly difficult to achieve on Topix.

As for libel (which is infinitely less likely), one would be required to provide solid proof of damages. "It made me feel bad" is not a kind of damage. Lost sales accounts, vandalism, assault, etc. It's not just a matter of "He's saying bad things about me!" Additionally, it can't be libel if the statements were true.

One last thing... Topix doesn't know who you are. All it can determine from your IP address is your approximate geolocation, which is seldom correct. Look at the location listed under your username. Has it ever been correct? That aside, IPs change constantly. Your current IP certainly isn't the one you first saw Topix with, and it may even be different from the one you used yesterday.

Got this from RM on a different post wanted to share.
trooper

United States

#10 Jun 19, 2012
Think again

Location hidden

#11 Jun 19, 2012
You can say what ever about Evil AB but don't want to see ANY one to get in trouble for her. Truth be known AB posted this to try and get someone to talk crap and get them in trouble. And her sisters didn't do anything.
Crabs

United States

#12 Jun 20, 2012
I would order their crab cakes,I have heard countless people say that AB Has had several cases of crabs,so they must sale alot of them!!!!!!!1
whatever

Ogden, AR

#13 Jun 20, 2012
It is so sad when someone like u is so jealous of someone who is opening their own business!! The fact that u r so consumed with her life speaks volumes about your own sorry life..U have become nothing more than a joke on topix...U R a tiresome gutter rat...give it up..

Location hidden

#14 Jun 21, 2012
My wife knows AB sisters they always seem nice she said. They have put lots of money and time into this business. There is no reason to try and hurt them for something their sister is doing or did. I hear the sisters can cook some cook food. Think before you post one bad egg doesn't make the whole dozen bad.
FYI

Charleston, WV

#15 Jun 21, 2012
TruthNopinion wrote:
My wife knows AB sisters they always seem nice she said. They have put lots of money and time into this business. There is no reason to try and hurt them for something their sister is doing or did. I hear the sisters can cook some cook food. Think before you post one bad egg doesn't make the whole dozen bad.
April is the sole owner and she is the only one who put money into it!

Charleston, WV

#16 Jun 21, 2012
TruthNopinion wrote:
I want everyone to know that i sent this person a private message on here and they are to big of a coward to respond..You are a trouble make plain and simple and only want people to read you're trash but you don't have the guts to say it to me yourself..Pathertic coward!

Location hidden

#17 Jun 21, 2012
AB welcome I might be a trouble maker but I am not a Evil Ho that likes to ruin marriages. I have never said a wrong word to any one on this site till you messed with my family and friend. I know what you have been doing. Has Paul really been able to forgive you for cheating on him? I heard he was having a hard time dealing with it. Wasn't it you that said it was wrong and sad a man would stay with a women only because of the children? Humm is that what is now going on at your home? If you would be a wife to YOUR HUSBAND and not easy tail for everyone you would not be having problems with anyone.
YourTruthNLies wrote:
<quoted text>
I want everyone to know that i sent this person a private message on here and they are to big of a coward to respond..You are a trouble make plain and simple and only want people to read you're trash but you don't have the guts to say it to me yourself..Pathertic coward!
yea buddy

United States

#18 Jun 21, 2012
TruthNopinion wrote:
<quoted text>AB welcome I might be a trouble maker but I am not a Evil Ho that likes to ruin marriages. I have never said a wrong word to any one on this site till you messed with my family and friend. I know what you have been doing. Has Paul really been able to forgive you for cheating on him? I heard he was having a hard time dealing with it. Wasn't it you that said it was wrong and sad a man would stay with a women only because of the children? Humm is that what is now going on at your home? If you would be a wife to YOUR HUSBAND and not easy tail for everyone you would not be having problems with anyone.
TruthnOpinion has hit the nail on the head and I personally applaud him! April does her evil deeds to people then tries to cover it up and then act innocent! Biggest SLUT to hit Craigsville. Biggest LIAR wouldn't believe nothing she says. If Paul is stupid enough to stay with her he deserves everything he gets because he's as big a windbag as her!

Location hidden

#19 Jun 21, 2012
Oh so AB your saying it yours I'm sorry I thought your sister's were partners. and
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
April is the sole owner and she is the only one who put money into it!
practice what you preach

Charleston, WV

#20 Jun 21, 2012
TruthNopinion wrote:
AB welcome I might be a trouble maker but I am not a Evil Ho that likes to ruin marriages. I have never said a wrong word to any one on this site till you messed with my family and friend. I know what you have been doing. Has Paul really been able to forgive you for cheating on him? I heard he was having a hard time dealing with it. Wasn't it you that said it was wrong and sad a man would stay with a women only because of the children? Humm is that what is now going on at your home? If you would be a wife to YOUR HUSBAND and not easy tail for everyone you would not be having problems with anyone.<quoted text>
Adoration to GOD wrote:

The eyes of the LORD are on the righteous,
And His ears are attentive to their cry;
But the face of the LORD is against those who do evil,
To blot out their name from the earth.-Psalm 34:15-16
&#9829; ...`
hmmm

United States

#21 Jun 21, 2012
practice what you preach wrote:
<quoted text>Adoration to GOD wrote:

The eyes of the LORD are on the righteous,
And His ears are attentive to their cry;
But the face of the LORD is against those who do evil,
To blot out their name from the earth.-Psalm 34:15-16
&#9829; ...†`
This is right but should be aimed at April, her evil deeds have been brought to light and it's time for her to pay up. Quit trying to turn the attention away April, the jig is up everyone knows what a troublemaking whore you are so let's not stoop lower and have you throwing out bible verus that is mocking God worse in his eyes. Was you quoting the bible when you was sleeping with other men and women?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craigsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mayor and missng fema money 35 min sally 2
Usave hateful bitch 52 min Boy cotting usave 16
Cherry River Festival 2017 3 hr True that 7
Build school in craigsville (Nov '16) 10 hr tugmutton 32
Mumseys 10 hr Richwooder 3
Hope More Coalminers Lose Their Jobs 11 hr Biff 35
Sara white 13 hr Nikki 7

Craigsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance