Brian Short and His "new" girlfriend!!!

Posted in the Craigsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Dunbar, WV

#1 Jan 15, 2011
I jus wantd to say tht Brian's new girl ( Nova Dorsey) is not wut he thinks!!! A friend and I were out the other night and saw her kissing and dancing all over some other guy!!! I jus wantd to let him know tht shes dont doin wut u think she is wen ur at work all those hours!!!
unreal

Macon, GA

#2 Jan 15, 2011
You sound like a jealous ex or something. Why not call him and tell him. Like you said he works all those HOURS so im sure he doesn't read topix
1 post removed
Just A Girl_2011

Madison, WV

#4 Jan 16, 2011
No, Im not an ex or anything. I jus kno tht Brian thinks the world of Nova and is so happy and I would hate 2 c him get hurt.... again!!!( I mean the way his ex wife done him, was so dirty. He gave her evrythng, and she f*d it up. I mean who knows wut shes doing now. I think she has a baby now, and has straightd up her life. But she def didnt deserve Brian!!!
unreal

Macon, GA

#5 Jan 16, 2011
I know brian very well myself, and again if you are so concerned about his relationship go tell him don't post it on a gossip site, for everyone to see but him. Brian is a good guy one of the very few but it is not my place or yours to be in their business. But if you feel it is yours to tell, GO TELL HIM, and quit gossiping about it on the internet!
Like 2 play

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Jan 16, 2011
A real friend wld not put crap on here for everyone to see
A true friend wld not get into their business
unreal

Macon, GA

#7 Jan 16, 2011
Like 2 play wrote:
A real friend wld not put crap on here for everyone to see
A true friend wld not get into their business
I so agree with you. Whoever posted that is not a friend. Who would want their friend to find this information out on the internet.
cant

Summersville, WV

#8 Jan 17, 2011
Nova keeps him on a tight leash when he is off so you can't really catch him to tell him. But oh well, he will find out soon enough.
1 post removed
Nova Dorsey

United States

#10 Jan 19, 2011
Let me just tell all you gossipin b*tches! I sit at home when Brian works so people dont lie but guess they do anyways! Never did I do this why don't you say this to my face or even put your real name on here! but i am sure i know who this is and you dont have to worry i will show brian this myself you lyin b*tches say it to my face and watch me whip your a$$ and your mommys too! Brian and I have a wonderful relationship we are happy and your just jealous cause you cant have the same! we love each other so f**k off lyin whores! i will find out who posted these lies and when i do i dont care who you are or who your related to i will whip your a$$! leave me and brian outta your f**in mouth
LMAO

United States

#11 Jan 19, 2011
Ill just say this.... I love how dramatic and disrespectful his nieces are.... They start all that on facebook and then start this..... Why would you do that to your uncle or your "friend". This is not brians "new" girlfriend they have been together for a year now! I know these two very very well and I'm not saying she did and I'm not saying she didn't I wasn't there I know she wouldn't hurt him like that though she has settled down is very ready to be a grandmother and a mother - in -law! I think that this is only over the fact that people are jealous because for her age nova is one hot momma and if she wanted to she could get out there and dance and get any guy she wanted and she is beyond this topix drama so please ladies take it back to the halls of high school :)
Nova Dorsey

United States

#12 Jan 19, 2011
And by the way what night did you and your supposely see me out doing all this and exactly where was I? I want you to go ahead a make up another lie! Your really lame to be tryin this! Brian & I will get a big laugh outta this one! But trust me you will not be laughing!
LMAO 2

Craigsville, WV

#13 Jan 19, 2011
Save the drama for your momma girls!! Nova would never do this to Brian! Nova loves Brian with her whol heart and would never hurt him. Who ever started this post is just a shit stirring, trouble making, drama queen!! Leave it alone and stop making up lies!!
Nova Dorsey

United States

#14 Jan 19, 2011
cant wrote:
Nova keeps him on a tight leash when he is off so you can't really catch him to tell him. But oh well, he will find out soon enough.
This is the funniest thing ever! it's called being in love and wanting to spend time together stupid!
Just sayin

United States

#15 Jan 19, 2011
Seriously girls this is so childish as to try and come between Brian and Nova. Really. Its thier relationship and Nova is very dedicated to Brian and loves him very much. I know I'm good friends with them both. So grow up and get a life and leave her alone.
onlyoneknows

Huntington, WV

#16 Jan 19, 2011
Anytime I see Nova out, no matter where its at, Brian is always with her. She never goes to the bar without him and I know that for a FACT. I have never seen Nova so happy before and she wouldnt do anything to hurt him :)
I know her

Meadow Bridge, WV

#17 Jan 19, 2011
I know Nova very well, She has made a great turn around in her life.Nova found someone that she loves with all her heart. They are very happy. So why is it that when someone finally actually finds Love someone like this comes along and TRIES to make the love they have for each other have a little bump in it, News Flash little Girly you are gonna need to have more then this to come between Nova and Brian, Maybe a mountain not this little Bump. So grow the hell up and get a life of your own and stop trying to ruin a good thing for someone else. Why not start a topic about yourself (when you were at the bar lap dancing and stripping) OMG Yes I heard that about you!!! Better leave well enough alone!!!
1 post removed
brian is the lucky one

Bluefield, WV

#19 Jan 19, 2011
Who started this stupid shit. Are you his mommy or admirer or maybe someone who had him and wasn't woman enough to keep him. Yea I bet that's it. How stupid can you get to Fu*k with Nova and why don't you stupid bitch crawl back under your rock cause you are close to the worst kind of enemy to Brian or you wouldn't be trying to ruin his happiness and by the way if you did see Nova kissing and dancing with others why didn't you take a pic or video it I sure your cell phone was There to call others and spread lies so you should have been using your head for more than telling lies. Nova is a great person and always talks about her man and how lucky She is to have him
unreal

Macon, GA

#20 Jan 20, 2011
Looks like all of ya'll are very immature by the language you all are all using. Suck foul mouthed girls. Not even going to use the word women. Because true women do not use such horrid language.
Brian Short

Summersville, WV

#21 Jan 20, 2011
Whoever is trying to cause trouble needs to concern themselves less with my life and concentrate on your own. Because evidently your life is so pathetic you need to meddle in mine. I am sick of losers who don't have anything better to do. Get a fu*king job and keep my name out of your mouth.
Nova Dorsey

Summersville, WV

#22 Jan 20, 2011
I said I would show Brian this stupid post, and I did! He knows I would never do anything like this so just try something else girls cause your not breaking us up! We love each other but bet when we find out who started these lies, and trust me we will, your going to regret messing with our relationship. And if you wanna call him go ahead if your such a good friend of his you will have his cell phone number it hasn't changed. Now stop running your stupid mouths and get a life.
long before Nova

Summersville, WV

#23 Jan 20, 2011
Brian Short wrote:
Whoever is trying to cause trouble needs to concern themselves less with my life and concentrate on your own. Because evidently your life is so pathetic you need to meddle in mine. I am sick of losers who don't have anything better to do. Get a fu*king job and keep my name out of your mouth.
I understand pepole are starting with the two of you.But the Brain Short I know or knew would never stand for someone talking about his nieces like some of these post do. Brain those girls will be there long after Nova.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craigsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tioga=Trash (Aug '14) Mon sasha 28
old friends Mon old friends 3
Survival Sun Not sure 1
Foodland Survey Sun Elmo 8
R.I.P Mom Happy Mothers day in Heaven (May '14) Sun Heartsformomma 14
Kevin Barnhouse back in craigsville and at it a... Jun 27 lana 2
Brittney stewart Jun 20 Stupid 17
More from around the web

Craigsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE