First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious
#1 Sep 6, 2012
does anyone know who the guy is thats driving the gray jeep black top, is he single??
yep

Daniels, WV

#2 Sep 7, 2012
About what age is he? There's a couple gray jeeps with black tops.
MARRIED

Bluefield, WV

#3 Sep 8, 2012
Yes he is married stay away or you will be very sorry.
curious
#4 Sep 8, 2012
well if there are many jeeps of that color maybe not he looks to be late 30's bald an works in the coal mines maybe had on orange stripes
theonewhoknows

Springfield, NJ

#5 Sep 8, 2012
He is a HOT Toddy.....trust me I know just how hot he is. He has sure rocked my world several times and not real hard to seduce either
1 post removed
curious
#7 Sep 8, 2012
who is todd ? is he seeing someone or not he is hot i saw him eating chinese tonight he has a little boy or there was on with him is there a wife or not i would like to meet him r u two serious amy??
wow
#8 Sep 8, 2012
he is a good guy, and its a shame that people feel the need to start crap. Now he falls victim to this site bcuz people cant mind their own business.
amy

United States

#9 Sep 8, 2012
I dont know that I would call us serious but we do hook up often when my husbands not home. Its good you may want to ride it. Its worth your time I promise
wow
#10 Sep 8, 2012
curious?? u need to stop trying to egg things on, just drop it!
theonewhoknows

Springfield, NJ

#11 Sep 8, 2012
Well, WOW......no one said he wasn't a good guy, just also speaking of his other FINE qualities
dont think so

Ardsley, NY

#12 Sep 8, 2012
amy wrote:
I dont know that I would call us serious but we do hook up often when my husbands not home. Its good you may want to ride it. Its worth your time I promise
Silly girl ! He is only interested in Married women, if then husbands aroun d here only knew who he pleasures, I have seen that Jeep at the ball field at 3:30 ,,,,
theonewhoknows

Springfield, NJ

#13 Sep 8, 2012
Wow, do you know him personally? If not shut up and you drop it.
curious
#14 Sep 8, 2012
im not trfying to start anything all i wanted to know was who he was an if he was single i cant help it if he rode u hard an put u up wet im sure if he spent 10 mins with me he would forget you all of you that i promise!!!
Amy

Springfield, NJ

#15 Sep 8, 2012
I just want you to know Todd don't put anything or anyone up wet, and don't flatter yourself cause it will take him longer than ten minutes to ever forget me.
curious
#16 Sep 8, 2012
thats what i thought sounds like all of you just wish u knew or was with him sounds more like jealousy to me !!!!
wow
#17 Sep 8, 2012
i do know him personally, n u have no idea what stuff like this can do to his reputation, or even his family. I just think its b.s. im done, defending him. good luck!
curious
#18 Sep 8, 2012
todd if you r listing i would like to meet u if u r interested an im not a bad person than meet me at ginoes tomorrow at 12 ill be in a white sweatshirt .......just give me a chance just meet me
curious
#19 Sep 10, 2012
hey tod im sorry i missed u yesterday i would still like to hook up im not physco like some in town an my daughter knows who her daddy is so im not looking for that either just a chance to get to know you
just wondering
#20 Sep 10, 2012
todd who?
curious
#21 Sep 10, 2012
im trying to find that out an all the women in town can talk about is getting in bed with him sounds to me like they r wishing an or jealous

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craigsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Richwood River Rats 1 hr Hary 17
richwooders taking to much 7 hr Christine 2
fund raiser 10 hr wondering 567 1
facebook (Feb '13) 11 hr someonewhoknows 21
Poll Lisa,why did you set your facebook to private,i... (Sep '10) 12 hr someonewhoknows 3
Oditus dodrill 14 hr Arlene 1
Amelia neal Thu Sherwood 39

Craigsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Craigsville Mortgages