United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

I grew up in c'ville but moved away 12 years ago. I was back in town the other day and i can't believe how it has changed. It looks dirty and run down. It was a great place to grow up, i hate to see it the way it is now.
2 posts removed
really

Red House, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

get off topix and go help out then cause people still care

Since: Sep 12

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

really wrote:
You Darn Right!!!
1 post removed
Manny

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

really wrote:
Well that would be kind of hard, considering i live in Oregon. I was just really surprised to see that craigsville now, looks like Camden on Gauley when i was growing up. So why don't u take some of your own advice and get off topix and do something. Its not hard to pick up some litter beside the road or maybe start a comunity action program for the improvement of the town. I cannot solve ur problems, i just hate that my hometown is in the shape its in.
Camden

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Manny wrote:
<quoted text> Well that would be kind of hard, considering i live in Oregon. I was just really surprised to see that craigsville now, looks like Camden on Gauley when i was growing up. So why don't u take some of your own advice and get off topix and do something. Its not hard to pick up some litter beside the road or maybe start a comunity action program for the improvement of the town. I cannot solve ur problems, i just hate that my hometown is in the shape its in.
You are right about that Camden on Gauley / Craigsville comparison.
1 post removed
Manny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

So Sad wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry you also had to experience the rude people around here, too. Remember when everyone was nice, or seemed to be and parents taught kids how to be? That is what it was when I was growing up here, now it's the parents who are nasty and rude! I mostly stay to myself except for a few friends. How is it out in Oregon? Just curious as to comparing it to here.
Oregon's great, dont get me wrong, i love WV. I will be a mountaineer until the day i die. Its just different out here. People are really involved with their community's. I dont live in a big city. Its probably the equivalent of beckley but very green. C'ville was great when i was little. I remember going to the drive in theater and skating on the weekends. Do u remember the dairy bar that used to be where Tudors is now?
1 post removed

Since: Sep 12

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Things change ,but you can`t give up,Craigsville is home and will always be!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Craigsville Forum right now

Search the Craigsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 6 min fitness-guru 53,646
Foodland deli! 33 min awful 10
cop car in the ditch 6 hr morals 2
Repeat Offenders LOCK em up!! 16 hr Funny 6
lost german shepherd Wed Mrs Miller 5
who knew Rick Meadows was out of jail Wed ???? 6
arrest.ed lmao Jul 22 Truth 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

Craigsville Jobs

•••