tammy

United States

#1 Mar 24, 2013
Yes........yes.....YES!!!!
1 post removed
KingArthur

United States

#3 Mar 24, 2013
This is America, not China. We dont ban things just because some people dont like whatever, unless your like mayor Bloomberg, the wanna be dictator. Live free America and God bless.
tammy

United States

#4 Mar 24, 2013
simple solution wrote:
You know if you don't like the site, there is a solution, DONT COME BACK! Of course for a simpleton like tammy, that may be too hard.
this is america and there is freedom of speech. A question was ask and I gave my opinion. People just want to get on here to trash people because they dont have the guts to confront them. That's my opinion.
1 post removed

Since: Mar 13

Chesapeake, OH

#6 Mar 25, 2013
Yes. Absolutely. Drama drama drama...
1 post removed
Cvill

Summersville, WV

#8 Mar 26, 2013
Honestly topix would be fine if people would just get on here and talk about normal things but people cant do that! They get on here and talk about everybody coming and going.
guy

Rock, WV

#9 Mar 27, 2013
I do not think Topix should be shut down. I enjoy reading it. I think the people who do not like topix should just stay away.
1 post removed
Really now

Summersville, WV

#11 Mar 27, 2013
well honestly it is America and it is freedom of speech. but when it comes to bullying other people and putting peoples information on the net gets really old and really fast. These people have no life but to stalk others and pick names off of facebook, phonebook, etc & putting them on here just to see what reaction people would get. You can't even live in your own neighborhood without someone stalking you.
tammy

United States

#12 Mar 27, 2013
Really now wrote:
well honestly it is America and it is freedom of speech. but when it comes to bullying other people and putting peoples information on the net gets really old and really fast. These people have no life but to stalk others and pick names off of facebook, phonebook, etc & putting them on here just to see what reaction people would get. You can't even live in your own neighborhood without someone stalking you.
AMEN
yes

Nitro, WV

#13 May 15, 2013
That is a stupid question everyone does !

Bug Ridge

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#14 May 16, 2013
Sabrina Ward wrote:
Yes. Absolutely. Drama drama drama...
You're pretty.
Critic

Craigsville, WV

#15 May 16, 2013
I like to hear all of the shit on hear. So no! Topix is hear to stay. Anyway, I like to hear what BUG RIDGE has to say.
1 post removed
sew

Fairmont, WV

#17 May 16, 2013
if topix is shut down, there will just be another forums site so why bother?
Suburb dwellar

Mooresville, NC

#18 May 17, 2013
Really now wrote:
Welcome to small town, small state USA

Bug Ridge

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#19 May 17, 2013
Critic wrote:
I like to hear all of the shit on hear. So no! Topix is hear to stay. Anyway, I like to hear what BUG RIDGE has to say.
:-)
missy

Charleston, WV

#20 May 17, 2013
tammy wrote:
Yes........yes.....YES!!!!
why should they? if you dont like it stay off of it and stop posting.
Just sayn

Summersville, WV

#21 May 18, 2013
sew wrote:
if topix is shut down, there will just be another forums site so why bother?
EXACTLY!! If it's not topix, it'll just b somethin else 2 bash ppl, so y bothr.
Just sayn

Summersville, WV

#22 May 18, 2013
Take Missy 4 example: all defensive @ Tammy 4 postin an opinion & that's all this site is 4, it seems. Ppl postin opinions, suspicions, & total ignorance instead of town news like it's actually meant for. Ther's no need 2 b rid of it caus evry1 will just find sumwher else 2 b rude & inconsiderate of othr ppl. So whtevr.
friend

Huntington, WV

#23 Jun 14, 2013
it doesnt seem to me that missy is being defensive. i think what she said is completely accurate. if you dont like it then stay off of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craigsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for g.f. must be over 30 1 hr Squiggles 8
Heather 5 hr BLT 5
Sanson Locked Up 14 hr Dare 6
Who robbed Hometown? 21 hr AKA Paul 2
What does people think about Mike Walker from C... Thu Sourapple 4
What's up? Wed Rolling over term 5
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Mar 22 cabin creek Cu m 4,010

Craigsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance