Charleston, WV

#2 Jun 21, 2012
Charly Ahart--Carpenter drives a blue durango
oh no you didnt

Summersville, WV

#3 Jun 21, 2012
sal wrote:
Charly Ahart--Carpenter drives a blue durango
I checked into that and YES that is exactly who it was. thank you so much for the info, you was very very helpful and i appreciate it.

Bug Ridge

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4 Jun 21, 2012
oh no you didnt wrote:
<quoted text>I checked into that and YES that is exactly who it was. thank you so much for the info, you was very very helpful and i appreciate it.
Fix that grammar & punctuation slick .. Bad example for the children.
fly killer

Summersville, WV

#5 Jun 21, 2012
Bug Ridge wrote:
<quoted text>
Fix that grammar & punctuation slick .. Bad example for the children.
Lol, This is topix not school, so it doesnt really matter if people are perfect or not on here. the point gets across just fine. its like reading some of the text messages i have read, lol. I dont think the children are coming to topix to learn grammar and punctuation. lol. But thanks for the laugh. and i clearly understood what the person was saying, they was clearly thanking the other person for the info. Bug is so funny! gotta love it. See you guys later, im off to work.

Bug Ridge

Location hidden

#6 Jun 21, 2012
fly killer wrote:
<quoted text>Lol, This is topix not school, so it doesnt really matter if people are perfect or not on here. the point gets across just fine. its like reading some of the text messages i have read, lol. I dont think the children are coming to topix to learn grammar and punctuation. lol. But thanks for the laugh. and i clearly understood what the person was saying, they was clearly thanking the other person for the info. Bug is so funny! gotta love it. See you guys later, im off to work.
Be careful out there!
Fly Catcher

Charleston, WV

#7 Jun 21, 2012
bug, er, butt ridge; dont you have anything else to do you freaking pud pounder. Why dont you get a job. Or do you et paid to be an obnoxus moran on hear. whos that fur gramer? USF.

Bug Ridge

Location hidden

#8 Jun 21, 2012
Fly Catcher wrote:
bug, er, butt ridge; dont you have anything else to do you freaking pud pounder. Why dont you get a job. Or do you et paid to be an obnoxus moran on hear. whos that fur gramer? USF.
Yep .. Make good $$$ at it ..Love Topix.
sal

Charleston, WV

#9 Jun 21, 2012
oh no you didnt wrote:
<quoted text>I checked into that and YES that is exactly who it was. thank you so much for the info, you was very very helpful and i appreciate it.
you are very welcome
funny

Charleston, WV

#10 Jun 22, 2012
Someone needs to run the nasty Skank back out of town!!!!'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craigsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jedediah mccutcheon 32 min jimmy 3
News Crews rescue the stranded in West Virginia floo... 3 hr Sharon Wilkerson ... 1
Richwood Dairy Queen 3 hr wow idiot 3
Hillary for President! 5 hr Speed 50
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Jun 21 n 1,336
Amelia neal Jun 21 Baby 29
Who broke in dr office? Jun 20 jonas 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Craigsville Mortgages