Since: Dec 12

Princeton, WV

#1 Dec 16, 2012
i was wondering if anyone has seen a white camaro around with a young boy driving it.i heard he has been going at high rates of speed with kids in the car

Bug Ridge

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2 Dec 16, 2012
looking for information wrote:
i was wondering if anyone has seen a white camaro around with a young boy driving it.i heard he has been going at high rates of speed with kids in the car
BOLO

Princeton, WV

#3 Dec 16, 2012
what is BOLO
Bolo

United States

#4 Dec 16, 2012
Be on look out
hmmmmmmm

Walton, WV

#5 Dec 16, 2012
looking for information wrote:
Old Camaro or new one??

Princeton, WV

#6 Dec 16, 2012
its a new one.
yep i know

Lerona, WV

#7 Dec 28, 2012
It belongs to Eric Hamrick and Rachell Nutter of Webster Springs. Seen them awhile back pulled over at camden on gauley. Dont know why in the world she would want a camoro, she has 4 kids that belong to Tim Nutter from webster. But then again, she doesnt have them 98% of the time. Tim has them , he's a great dad. She is nothing but a wh*re and has layed with many, many men. Married included. She has no self respect , morals or dignity. Also for all you men who wanna sleep with her, she better be worth it, cause she likes to kiss n tell. Its like she likes to be a homewrecker, just to name a few married men...Eric cogar , curtis wright , chad hosey , dan dotson , and so many more....So this is the white camaro your looking for. Her fiance Eric Hamrick from what i hear is gonna be broke and end up alone as soon as he looses his job, she will leave his ass and move on to another man who will take care of her ..married or not.
please

Bluefield, WV

#8 Dec 28, 2012
N u just proved urself to b no different....u just had to get on here n put names out there didnt ya??? She may or may not tell people what she does or dont do but she dont need to when u r doing it for her now does she??? Your pathedic n pointin fingers when there pointed at u as well....u think u naming people may cause problem for them??? Like I said whos really the trouble maker here???? U r just so sweet people would stand in lines to sign up to have u as a friend....hahaha
yep i know

Athens, WV

#9 Dec 30, 2012
no, just speakin the truth. they ask a question and i simply answered it. white camoro belongs to them. and just letting everyone kno watch out for her. say what u will , not a big deal to me, i havent been runnin around wit ppls husbands . so when it happens to u , just remember i told u so. now thats a friend.!!!!!
Frank

Bluefield, WV

#10 Dec 31, 2012
there is more than one white camaro around cowen/craigsville/webster springs....geez people.the maroon one with white stripes is one sharp ride.i think a man over around cowen owns it....nice looking car.
justlookingforin formation

Bluefield, WV

#11 Jan 5, 2013
this camaro has a young boy driving it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craigsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll does wv have mountain lions? (Jun '12) 1 hr 304redneck 476
Tina Mcmillion (Oct '11) 5 hr Whocares 6
Land contract 7 hr Shadowwalker 7
aarons in summersville reviews (Dec '10) 8 hr Laura 40
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 8 hr Just saying 4,194
Robert flanigan 21 hr Yelp 4
Colby Cunningham William persinger arrested Wed Bichfight 4

Craigsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance