GOD WILL PUNISH CRAMER FOR THEIR SINS
anonymous

Syracuse, OH

#22 Apr 7, 2013
Worlds Worst Company if you evil and a criminal work here
colby

Lansing, WV

#23 May 3, 2013
cramer sucked i worked for them and that company is a joke, if you wasent in the buddy system or family you wasent nothin. i worked there about 4 months and never missed a day well one night i got off and went home well i busted my radiator on my equinox that night so i called off thursday night i took my dads car in friday night and saturday i called off so i could fix it well they fired me over that and made it to where i couldnt draw unemployment..they are a shitty company i wouldnt advise anybody to work for them.
Rachel

Oceana, WV

#24 May 3, 2013
colby wrote:
cramer sucked i worked for them and that company is a joke, if you wasent in the buddy system or family you wasent nothin. i worked there about 4 months and never missed a day well one night i got off and went home well i busted my radiator on my equinox that night so i called off thursday night i took my dads car in friday night and saturday i called off so i could fix it well they fired me over that and made it to where i couldnt draw unemployment..they are a shitty company i wouldnt advise anybody to work for them.
id fire you to for calling off work to fix you vehicle. Fix it on your day off not on there time. I can't stand people like you who cry and bit(h when you don't get your way. Did you ever think by you calling off at the last minute you put them in a tight spot and they had to call someone in on there day off just to cover for you. Employees like you are a dime a dozen. Its so hard to find good help theses days.
Info Please

Craigsville, WV

#25 May 5, 2013
rachel you probably are worse the colby stfu
Guard

Pineville, WV

#26 May 6, 2013
I currently work there and it's a grind because we can't get people to work at a certain sites. It's got so bad that we change from 8 to 12 hour shifts sometimes. You have to stand out in the heat, rain, and snow to log everybody out and in and they don't pay enough for what the job is worth. Last winter was brutal. The administration is great to me all the time and they let me work at other sites for OT, but they need to pay more. I'm now getting so burned out on this daily grind that I think I will start looking to a job elsewhere. And it won't be security if I can help it. I'm just about totally burned out right now.
colby

Lansing, WV

#27 May 6, 2013
rachel ur a dumbass it was the only vehicle i had cuz my dad worked in a different coal mines so that was my only transportation to work and yeah i had to fix it so i could go to work, i hate people like you..i bet you have a lil money and ur so fuc**ng perfect that you judge everybody else well i got news for you, you dont know shi* so why dont you shut your coc* sucker up and quit juding people, and for your info i worked night shift and they had 24 hrs to find somebody so before you run ur coc* sucker make sure you get ur facts straight..i wish i knew who you was id give you a cussin so bad a fly wouldnt land on you so take that you dumb cun*
1 post removed
would like a job

Snover, MI

#29 May 8, 2013
if they would advertise id be happy to take the job been thru all that before doesn't hurt my feelings none
tommy

Nitro, WV

#30 May 15, 2013
Are they hiring? And is the pay good?
Guard

Pineville, WV

#31 May 26, 2013
tommy wrote:
Are they hiring? And is the pay good?
They are always hiring since the turnover rate is high. They pay $8.10 an hour where I work, but job sites may vary on the pay scale.
amen

Scott Depot, WV

#32 Apr 14, 2014
They are still doing it.... they are def unfair and very crooked.
would not

Snover, MI

#33 Apr 15, 2014
mana wrote:
Worked for them in Wyoming county. I wasn't too impressed with them at all because of what they claimed they were, they are definitely not. I used to work for MIS, but Cramer stole the contract from them and my pay was lowered from $9 per hour for 48 hours per week to $8.10 per hour for 40 hours per week. Their administration is one of the worse. Couldn't get a hold them when emergencies a rose on site or at home. When I first started with them, they gave me terrible directions to the job site and it took me 2 hours to find it. Plus, I had to buy a cell phone because the guard shack that I worked at didnt have a phone for emergencies.
So my advice is to stay away. If you want to work security, I suggest MIS. I miss working for them because my paycheck was a lot better with them, plus their staff was alot more professional.
would not suggest MIS, Kevin the one running the place is an a$$ which is why a couple of people ran over him with 4 wheelers.
Snitch

Clarksburg, WV

#34 Apr 15, 2014
Bud wrote:
I've worked here for Cramer for about 32 months so far I've not seen anything bad or outrageous but I guess different sites are different in every aspect.. but I've always got my pay on time and yes the hours are long but it's good to at least have a job.. so far so good..
Spoken like a good dicksucker. Do you swallow?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craigsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr MakinBlizz 2,887
amelia pregnant again 5 hr mikel 2
Cody Reitman 11 hr Huntin Guru 4
Doctor's Office Closing (Jul '15) Wed Next door 16
Squeege Wed Iknow 4
Matthew Nichols Wed Concerned member 2
Wake up nicholas county Sep 25 HaHa 21

Craigsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance