First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Help

United States

#1 Feb 15, 2011
Have you or do you currently work for Cramer Security and Private Investigations? Have you been the victim of unfair work practices? Have you worked "off the clock" for this company? Have you been slandered by this company or its employees? Have you been promised a raise that never came? Did the site Sgt. Dale Brown aim a gun at you the day he fired you? Have complaints of sexual harrassment been overlooked? Have you been bullied by anyone in this company to remain silent or else your job will be at risk? If so, I would like to hear from you. If you work, or did work for this company and were wronged, I want to hear about it. I may be bringing a class action complaint as well as an individual one against this company. First, Id like to see how many out there have been or ARE being wronged. Everyone seems to be afraid to speak out. I know I was. A company owned by a former WV State Trooper is a scary thing. However, I urge you to voice your hurts. I know many are happy with this company, and as long as you are connected family or friend wise, Im sure you are.
bobby

Summersville, WV

#2 Feb 15, 2011
I worked there before, i did have to work long hours on holidays but besides that pretty good job.
Rebecca

United States

#3 Feb 15, 2011
This is great! I worked at Cramer for over two years and was completely screwed over by them. I dont think it is so much as the company as it is the people they have working at the local mines. It is all about their inner circle of friends and family. They have no business having INTEGRITY on any of their logos. It is a shame that they treat people the way they do. I was harrassed, bullied and many of the above other things. I was off work for only 2 weeks when my son was born and died, and I always worked for them off the clock by doing a lot of typing, printouts and such on my own computer. I sent pictures of the sites to one of the supervisors on my own time. They were always covering for their "own" when something went wrong. It is pathetic. Any time you have a complaint, they want to handle it on the job site. They don't want to bother the main office with anything. In other words, a lot of wrong doing got swept under the rug. As for Dale Brown pointing a gun at someone when he fired them, this is true. I was there. It was reported, but obviously to the wrong person. When I needed to take leave to care for my grandfather, I was told NO by my immediate supervisors. They put me on nightshift and told me that I should sleep on the job. HELLO? You cant guard something if you are sleeping. Then the sleazy supervisor would come up and climb in my car! I reported this, became angry and said I was just going to quit. The main office called and said that if I didnt quit, they would grant me a leave of absence. They did. It was signed by the owner of the company and the contract coordinator. I checked in periodically as they said, and eight weeks later, I told them I was ready to come back. They said ok, Id be back on the schedule in two weeks. Then the contract coordinator fed me some line of crap that they were going to do layoffs. LOL! I was number 6 in Seniority. I waited a while longer and people who still work there let me know that they didnt plan on putting me back to work unless I took a job at another site. I told my contract coordinator that I was willing to work anywhere. He said nothing was open. I subsequently have filed for my unemployment, it was granted, and was told I should get a lawyer. The labor board is willing to back me. So, we should truly talk. They have this pact so to speak where they get togehter and get their stories straight before hand, but that doesnt scare me. I have email records, cell records,pictures, etc. Get your stuff together, and let me know if and when you are ready to fight for what is right. Ill leave my contact info then.
anonymous

Syracuse, OH

#4 Dec 17, 2012
I still work within the company and i can tell you first hand they're worthless peices of shit and if ur an honest person ur fucked they'll do all of the above plus over look sexual affairs that are harmful to employees nothing but debauchery ill will and discust this place is full of scum
anonymous

Syracuse, OH

#5 Dec 17, 2012
I probably. will get fired for my standing up to the supervisor its discusting and they were former police and military officials how discusting and disturbing where's the dignity they'll break every rule and cover it up
hoopastank

Craigsville, WV

#6 Dec 19, 2012
They offered me a job for pennies. What a joke.
good

Craigsville, WV

#7 Dec 20, 2012
They are as good as any other security company around here, treat employees like they are idiots!
Idiots

Seattle, WA

#8 Dec 20, 2012
good wrote:
They are as good as any other security company around here, treat employees like they are idiots!
If that is what they are looking for they need to come to this site.
Guard

Craigsville, WV

#9 Dec 21, 2012
I worked for them at the muddlety mine site in the plant and i got molested 4 times held down in the floor by one of the bosses at night time it has ruined my life
damn

Craigsville, WV

#10 Dec 22, 2012
Guard wrote:
I worked for them at the muddlety mine site in the plant and i got molested 4 times held down in the floor by one of the bosses at night time it has ruined my life
You turn anyone in ?Molested? Raped??
Guard

Craigsville, WV

#11 Dec 22, 2012
no he told me he would kill me if i did
damn

Craigsville, WV

#12 Dec 24, 2012
Guard wrote:
Can't kill you if he's in jail

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#13 Dec 28, 2012
my husband worked there, and two days after he told them he was going to have his first child they fired him for sleeping on the job. they reported this in their appeal for his unemployment then when he brought it to their attention that the day he has supposedly been sleeping was his day off, they let him have it without any further fight. worthless assholes
KIM TAYLOR

Beckley, WV

#14 Dec 28, 2012
Guard wrote:
HUNNY THAT IS USUALLY WHAT CHICKEN SHIT A$$HOLES SAY ! TELL ON HIM I'M SURE OTHERS WILL TELL TO.LOOKS LIKE THESE SECURITY OFFICERS WITH POLICE BACKGROUNDS IT SHOULD MEAN SOMETHING . BUT IT JUST LOOKS LIKE THEY COULDN'T CUT IT AS GOOD UPSTANDING POLICE OFFICERS. IM SURE NOT ALL ARE THAT WAY BUT A FEW CAN MAKE EVERYONE LOOK BAD!!!!!!
Bumper

Oakvale, WV

#15 Dec 29, 2012
Who owns this co?
Bud

Clarksburg, WV

#16 Dec 29, 2012
I've worked here for Cramer for about 32 months so far I've not seen anything bad or outrageous but I guess different sites are different in every aspect.. but I've always got my pay on time and yes the hours are long but it's good to at least have a job.. so far so good..
hmmmm

Craigsville, WV

#17 Dec 29, 2012
Bud wrote:
I've worked here for Cramer for about 32 months so far I've not seen anything bad or outrageous but I guess different sites are different in every aspect.. but I've always got my pay on time and yes the hours are long but it's good to at least have a job.. so far so good..
That's good
goldfinger

Ray, OH

#18 Jan 9, 2013
Rebecca wrote:
This is great! I worked at Cramer for over two years and was completely screwed over by them. I dont think it is so much as the company as it is the people they have working at the local mines. It is all about their inner circle of friends and family. They have no business having INTEGRITY on any of their logos. It is a shame that they treat people the way they do. I was harrassed, bullied and many of the above other things. I was off work for only 2 weeks when my son was born and died, and I always worked for them off the clock by doing a lot of typing, printouts and such on my own computer. I sent pictures of the sites to one of the supervisors on my own time. They were always covering for their "own" when something went wrong. It is pathetic. Any time you have a complaint, they want to handle it on the job site. They don't want to bother the main office with anything. In other words, a lot of wrong doing got swept under the rug. As for Dale Brown pointing a gun at someone when he fired them, this is true. I was there. It was reported, but obviously to the wrong person. When I needed to take leave to care for my grandfather, I was told NO by my immediate supervisors. They put me on nightshift and told me that I should sleep on the job. HELLO? You cant guard something if you are sleeping. Then the sleazy supervisor would come up and climb in my car! I reported this, became angry and said I was just going to quit. The main office called and said that if I didnt quit, they would grant me a leave of absence. They did. It was signed by the owner of the company and the contract coordinator. I checked in periodically as they said, and eight weeks later, I told them I was ready to come back. They said ok, Id be back on the schedule in two weeks. Then the contract coordinator fed me some line of crap that they were going to do layoffs. LOL! I was number 6 in Seniority. I waited a while longer and people who still work there let me know that they didnt plan on putting me back to work unless I took a job at another site. I told my contract coordinator that I was willing to work anywhere. He said nothing was open. I subsequently have filed for my unemployment, it was granted, and was told I should get a lawyer. The labor board is willing to back me. So, we should truly talk. They have this pact so to speak where they get togehter and get their stories straight before hand, but that doesnt scare me. I have email records, cell records,pictures, etc. Get your stuff together, and let me know if and when you are ready to fight for what is right. Ill leave my contact info then.
do you know john that works at newhaven branch he is dateing another employee at that site is this allowed he is her supervisor and who should i enform about this situation thanks
mana

Pineville, WV

#19 Jan 20, 2013
Worked for them in Wyoming county. I wasn't too impressed with them at all because of what they claimed they were, they are definitely not. I used to work for MIS, but Cramer stole the contract from them and my pay was lowered from $9 per hour for 48 hours per week to $8.10 per hour for 40 hours per week. Their administration is one of the worse. Couldn't get a hold them when emergencies a rose on site or at home. When I first started with them, they gave me terrible directions to the job site and it took me 2 hours to find it. Plus, I had to buy a cell phone because the guard shack that I worked at didnt have a phone for emergencies.

So my advice is to stay away. If you want to work security, I suggest MIS. I miss working for them because my paycheck was a lot better with them, plus their staff was alot more professional.
annonymus

United States

#20 Feb 1, 2013
Cramer Security protecting no good peices of shit since 2003

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craigsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr get real 1,479
What's wrong Donnie Williams (Oct '14) 5 hr Little sis Williams 2
karen johnson 9 hr Area Schollar 2
News Flash 18 hr News man Jim 1
Squeege Aug 16 Just me 3
Wake up nicholas county Aug 15 Slovanian Cyclist 20
Wtf is going on up tioga Aug 14 littlespendinmoney 20

Craigsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance