I think someone poisoned my dog!

Posted in the Craigsville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of61
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
whyme

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 21, 2010
 
I think some horrible person poisoned my dog! I live on brown street in craigsville and last night around 3am I woke up and noticed that he was not barking. I went outside to check on him and he seemed fine but was just laying by his house, I just thought he was tired so I went back t bed. When I went outside this morning to feed him he was laying in the yard panting really hard. We tried to get him to move but he just yelped every time we touched him. He started throwing up a bunch then he just stopped breathing.
RLB

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

How old was your dog? Was he throwing up blood?
The reason I ask is because some cancers can rear their ugly heads when it's to late to do anything for them and can actually cause them to just die instantly.(spleen cancer for example) NO WARNING WHATSOEVER. Also, the kidney's and liver can become diseased with little warning unless you really know what to watch for and then it's still usually to late to do anything.
I've seen this happen with my own dogs. It's heartbreaking. We've lost one to spleen cancer, one to kidney failure and now we're treating one for his liver.(no guarantees he'll be alright either)
I See

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 21, 2010
 

Judged:

7

7

5

You said it when you said he wasn't barking,, why do you people get Dogs that bark all the time and put them where they keep others awake all night? Put them in your house and let them keep you awake
1 post removed
sami

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Whyme, this is so dumb.. You are just trying to get something started. You say you woke up at 3 and noticed that the dog was not barking. Does he bark all the time..LOL..Normal people wake up when the dog is barking. You are nuts.
whoopie

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

sami wrote:
Whyme, this is so dumb.. You are just trying to get something started. You say you woke up at 3 and noticed that the dog was not barking. Does he bark all the time..LOL..Normal people wake up when the dog is barking. You are nuts.
They are so used to the barking, that they wake up when it stops, lol. I agree take them into the house and let them bark for the OWNERS.
hiya

Pennington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 21, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

whoopie wrote:
<quoted text>They are so used to the barking, that they wake up when it stops, lol. I agree take them into the house and let them bark for the OWNERS.
if someone did poison him, it was probably due to his barking. My neighbors dogs bark constantly. I would never poison a dog, but I can see why someone would. Did any of your neighbors complain about the barking? If so you couldve prevented this by bringing him inside. It's pretty aggravating when they keep you up all night, then you have to drag yourself to work barely functioning bc your neighbor is not responsible.
bob

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 21, 2010
 

Judged:

5

3

2

stupid barking dogs. People need to have a little respect and some class and shut their dogs up day and night. I would say more dogs will end up poisoned if people around here dont start being responsible pet owners.
whoopie

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 21, 2010
 
I have never seen the point of people getting a dog and tying it outside (or even letting it run the neighborhood). If they want the pet, show it some kindness and take better care of it.
Sorry

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 21, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I'm a dog owner, and I am sorry for your loss, regardless of the circumstances. They become like family!
dog lover

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

was it a young dog it could have got parvo my dog did I thougth somebody poisoned mine but they said it was parvo it was running 1 minute and layed down the nexted and never got up again it just layed there and vomited and pooped and it was gone for no longer then we had it we sured loved it So I no how u feel about you dog We just got another little puppy 6 weeks old but it stays in the house all the time until we make sure there is no pravo out in the yard so nothing happens to this one we have hin to use a pee pad right now sorry so long on the story but i do love my dogs
Candy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 23, 2010
 

Judged:

4

2

2

Some People are so cold hearted and cruel when someones asking for help because she thinks her dog has been poisioned and all you can is say "well if he was barking he deserves it" or other cold hearted comments. I say if you people do not quit talking you deserve the same as the dog and how would that feel to you?Not very nice to hear or say, huh. Maybe the poor dog had not barked for sooooo long she began to worry and wander? What the heck you can not even make a post that questions that her dog may have been poisioned and have someone help her figure this out. Instead of people coming together and helping each other people, cold hearted people come on and make rude and so cruel comments to her. Well from a dog lover to another I hope for the sake of all the animals that some sicko is not out there doing what you think and that if in fact it is true that they find the culprit. I lived in Craigsville and it used to be you would never of thought that years ago but today unfortunatley you have to wander who is doing what to who and when. I do beleive that if the dog was poisoned the dog would of had vomited and been very sick. It is however not a symptom that is not like many other problems thay could of created the same system. Take care and I hope no cold or cruel comments are made in your time of need, but it is likely though.
bowser

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 23, 2010
 
Candy wrote:
Some People are so cold hearted and cruel when someones asking for help because she thinks her dog has been poisioned and all you can is say "well if he was barking he deserves it" or other cold hearted comments. I say if you people do not quit talking you deserve the same as the dog and how would that feel to you?Not very nice to hear or say, huh. Maybe the poor dog had not barked for sooooo long she began to worry and wander? What the heck you can not even make a post that questions that her dog may have been poisioned and have someone help her figure this out. Instead of people coming together and helping each other people, cold hearted people come on and make rude and so cruel comments to her. Well from a dog lover to another I hope for the sake of all the animals that some sicko is not out there doing what you think and that if in fact it is true that they find the culprit. I lived in Craigsville and it used to be you would never of thought that years ago but today unfortunatley you have to wander who is doing what to who and when. I do beleive that if the dog was poisoned the dog would of had vomited and been very sick. It is however not a symptom that is not like many other problems thay could of created the same system. Take care and I hope no cold or cruel comments are made in your time of need, but it is likely though.
Maybe she should have taken the dog to a vet and got it checked out, then she would know for sure what happened to it.
I agree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 11, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

whoopie wrote:
I have never seen the point of people getting a dog and tying it outside (or even letting it run the neighborhood). If they want the pet, show it some kindness and take better care of it.
I agree....
I think it is cruel to tie an animal up. Get a small house pet. Or buy a farm so your pet can roam around.
hmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 14, 2010
 

Judged:

1

well was this bs or what lol
im ashamed of all of you

Oak Grove, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 9, 2011
 

Judged:

3

1

i just wanted to say wow. wtf. everyone condemmed keeping the dog outside and the owner for letting him bark. and to the people who agreed with the poisoning, if you had an animal, you would understand. dogs are like kids, so lets say your kid was poisoned for carrying on at night, and then people said that it was okay because u just let your kid run amok. how does it feel? poisoning a dog is wrong, no matter if the dog barks or not. to those who said it was okay, you are all idiots.
your a genius

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 10, 2011
 

Judged:

4

1

1

Do you leave your kids tied up outside all night to scream and wake the neighbors? I hope he treats his kids better than he does his dog. Apparently this guy has no respect for his animals or others.
Just because someone is a dog owner that dont make them a caring responsable owner.
im ashamed of all of you wrote:
i just wanted to say wow. wtf. everyone condemmed keeping the dog outside and the owner for letting him bark. and to the people who agreed with the poisoning, if you had an animal, you would understand. dogs are like kids, so lets say your kid was poisoned for carrying on at night, and then people said that it was okay because u just let your kid run amok. how does it feel? poisoning a dog is wrong, no matter if the dog barks or not. to those who said it was okay, you are all idiots.
hmm

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 18, 2011
 
Id check one of your neighbors, ya know the one with the fence and the tires on the porch, and security camera near the door. You will find your answers there more than likely.
hmm

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 18, 2011
 
the neighbor that posted with the name "bob" that is actually one of his brothers names.
dog lover

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 15, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

sh*t your dog up.
maryjeans

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Aug 10, 2011
 
This is so heartbreaking, I agree with the person from Illinois. How can people post such terrible stuff. She was innocently trying to find out what happened. It definitely sounds like someone didn't like her dog. I would guess some crazy neighbor did this. I have a few and for some reason they are nuts too. Anyone that would poison a dog is really crazy. For some reason, they get a kick out of it knowing it gave them power to destroy something. that's just plain evil and if you could analyze them, you would see right away something is wrong with them. I have had my dog get sick suddenly and luckily I was able to get food into him and spare him but he was shaking and his back end gave in when he was just about 2 year or so. just a grown pup and he was beautiful and still is but people are so jealous and weird with animals, why I don't know.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of61
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Craigsville Discussions

Search the Craigsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 6 hr Well Duh 53,356
who is your favorite sneak in the county 9 hr tom sawyer 4
way is a lot of traffic turning in to stone mea... 10 hr Sawyer street 17
mcdonalds 13 hr monster 11
Hookup (Oct '12) Sun Aaaaand CUT 70
arrest.ed lmao Sat pos swagger 11
Ex-Nicholas County 911 Director In West Virgini... Jul 19 small fish 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Craigsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Craigsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Craigsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Craigsville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••