Craigsville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

I thought that was a really nice place to live, but it seems like the cops are been called to come up there every week. What was it this time?
neighbor hood

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

IDIOT, they live up here and I for one have never seen or heard the cops up here from being called!!!!
hmm hmm

Craigsville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

I see state troopers going up there a lot. I visit my friend up there all the time. I know a deputy lives there. Either the cop has a girlfiend up there or theres something going on. From what I know about a certain someone up there, the girlfriend idea is probably not so far fetched.
1 post removed
bill

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Does it really matter where they go or are you worried?
3 posts removed
xxxxxxx

Winfield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

They might be coming tonight to because I have a punk neighbor on one side and the deputy on the other.Talk about being caught between good and evil.If the cops are up here tonight probally my fault.I tried to have a civilized converstion with my neighbor and he threatened me to get off his property in the count of 5 and I was so scared LOL so I stepped back 5 feet into my yard and asked him what he wanted to do.He told me to continue selling drugs with my cop buddy.I just moved here a year ago to help my mom and dad out.I have a good job at a dealership,and dont sell drugs and my neighbor on the good side is a sheriff.We have a few dogs this guy dont like dogs so he trys to cause trouble for anyone with a dog.Including the sheriff and the man that is in charge of indian rock.Everone in this devolopment dont like him and I was thinking about trying to BS with him because he seems to be into cars,so he cant be that bad of a guy,but I was wrong.My family and I have done everything we could to help them out and make them feel welcome.I'm still willing to put this behind us and move on.You know who you are just lighten up a little and try to get along with your neighbors,its not just me you already know how everyone else feels.I wouldnt mind having a neighbor to kick back with and drink a beer and watch a game or something

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Craigsville Forum right now

Search the Craigsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
cops treating people any way they can` 4 min George 11
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 58 min George 51,528
Terry Brown 13 hr well 2
shot up tiogs 16 hr tiogatown 22
Nile Road (Dec '10) Jul 7 Yup 2
stone meadow trailer park (Oct '09) Jul 3 nailonhead 19
Looking for Annie Jenna Taylor Jul 2 grammar man 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Craigsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000