First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Worker

New York, NY

#22 Oct 11, 2012
I heard that the landfill was going to start a trash pickup service and now joe young is sueing the landfill cause he was gonna loose money
cheated and disgusted

Mokelumne Hill, CA

#23 Nov 1, 2012
yes i have a huge problem with nicholas sanitation,i pay my bill on time every single month....not once but twice they charged us for 2 months instead of one,even after we showed them the bills and receits proving the prior month had been paid,this is getting ridiculous,something needs to be done and they shouldnt get away with cheating people for their own gain...and i cant just discontinue service or i could get in trouble for not disposing of our trash legally....ridiculous,tired of being victimized by nicholas sanitation because i sure am
Curious

United States

#24 Nov 1, 2012
Worker wrote:
I heard that the landfill was going to start a trash pickup service and now joe young is sueing the landfill cause he was gonna loose money
What are the gonna charge. Those women at Nicholas sanitation are rude as heck.
1 post removed
poooh

Summersville, WV

#26 Nov 15, 2012
why was tony adkins of nicholas sanitation arrested?!
PSC

Madison, WV

#27 Feb 25, 2013
PSC sets the rates at the landfill and for the hauler, not Larry, not Joe and not the board. If you properly dispose of your garbage you will have no problem, you will have the required proof required by the state, not Larry, not Joe and not the board.
ummm

Winfield, WV

#28 Feb 25, 2013
you are lying my friend
Not PSC

Rogers, KY

#29 Mar 1, 2013
PSC is a sham, they set the rate based on how much the landfill spends, the more they spend the more the rate goes up.
Trash man

Summersville, WV

#30 Mar 2, 2013
are the people working at the landfill considered county employees? Who sets their salarys?

“Pro Union - Enviro Vigilante”

Since: Feb 12

Craigsville , WV

#31 Mar 2, 2013
Trash man wrote:
are the people working at the landfill considered county employees? Who sets their salarys?
Nicholas County Solid Waste Authority (NCSWA) is a statutory corporation, created by the State of West Virginia, to manage how refuse is handled in Nicholas County. The Authority, a five-member, appointed body, operates the Nicholas County Landfill, among its other management activities. On January 1, 1989, county solid waste authorities (SWAs) were created and established as public agencies in every county or region of the state in accordance with W. Va. Code ยงยง22C-4-3 and 22C-4-4.
wondern

Ashburn, VA

#32 Sep 1, 2013
What are the garbage rate for monthly pickup,,as of now I buy bags trying to figure which would be cheapest
4 posts removed
Chill Out

Durham, NC

#37 Oct 27, 2014
no garbage wrote:
<quoted text>Can't figure out how they can force you to buy a service from a private company. Seems a little like communism. If you aren't dumping trash illegally somewhere, it's not anybody's business if you buy their service.
do you even know what communism is? Absolute ignorance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craigsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
indictments for January Fri REALLY 4
cops n craigsville (Jan '13) Thu again 106
cottle straight Thu disgusted 5
Places to rent in Craigsville/Summersville area. Wed Searching 3
food pantrys Jan 28 Hopeyoufindhelp 6
Knight (Jan '14) Jan 26 Ohio 13
anybody know teara stout Jan 26 looking for a team 5
Craigsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Craigsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:59 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:59PM
Tommy Mason, No. 1 overall pick in 1961, passes away
Bleacher Report 6:12 PM
5 Mistakes Steelers Can't Repeat in Offseason
Bleacher Report 7:51 PM
How Redskins Make Most of Each Draft Pick
Bleacher Report 3:57 AM
Redskins Miss out on Opportunity in DC Search
Bleacher Report 7:00 AM
How Long Should Leash Be for the Current 'Skins Regime?