interested

Bellevue, WA

#1 Sep 13, 2012
does anyone know why he is back in crj
ciara hice

United States

#2 Sep 14, 2012
Yeah no new evidence, same exact circumstances but they decided to pick it back up again for whatever reason. Now everyone mind your own business.
shannon

Bellevue, WA

#3 Sep 14, 2012
PJ made it everyones business when he took Jodies life. The reason PJ was released in May was because the grand jury did not have enough to indicit him. The grand jury heard it again on Tue and this time there was enough to indict. Sooo.....there must be new evidence. Cant wait to look him in his evil eyes when the verdict guiilty is handed down!!!! This will be the only praise anyone will ever hear from me about law enforcement.....thanks and good job ncsd
ciara hice

Craigsville, WV

#4 Sep 15, 2012
You don't pay 30,000 for a lawyer that would lie. No there isn't any new evidence. We've already heard that it just kept getting appealed. Same verdict will happen this time. You really need a life. No one cares but you.
FunnyTrue

Summersville, WV

#5 Sep 15, 2012
ciara hice wrote:
You don't pay 30,000 for a lawyer that would lie. No there isn't any new evidence. We've already heard that it just kept getting appealed. Same verdict will happen this time. You really need a life. No one cares but you.
There are a lot of people care and know what happened.PJ is no good he was a rat for the cops he wore a wire on Daniel Lloyd I seen the paper work and there were others he got.There are a lot of people that want Justus for Jody. Right now PJ thinks he is above the law and by the way 10,000 for the lawyer from Lewisburg. Your the one that needs to get a life
shannon

Bellevue, WA

#6 Sep 15, 2012
Listen here little girl....you are totally work Jodie has alot of people that cared and do care. I promise you that PJ will rot in prison. In my opinion prison is too good for his sorry ass. And further more you need to wake up and realize that PJ is and has not been a good person since a very young age. He is a woman beater, drug dealer, dope maker, a rat, a coward, and a cold blooded killer. He should have been in prision years ago and Jodie would still be alive. I also believe that the law is just as responsible for Jodie's death. They should have had PJ in prision instead of allowing his sorry ass to set up and bust people. You have some nerve little girl saying no one cared about Jodie. I will tell you just like I told your sorry ass step dad you are only as sick as your lies. Call me anytime you want to talk shit about Jodie. I wont take your life but you will know you have f#*ked up.
shannon

Bellevue, WA

#7 Sep 20, 2012
By the way where in the hell did PJ get $30,000.00 to pay a lawyer?? Oh I guess he has been chefing it up again...go figure. He sure didnt make that much money working at Subway.
huh

Cool Ridge, WV

#8 Oct 2, 2012
anyone now why pj an jessica long was taken to southern reigional from crj today
rats

Summersville, WV

#9 Oct 2, 2012
huh wrote:
anyone now why pj an jessica long was taken to southern reigional from crj today
they are rats had to move them
RIGHT ON

Summersville, WV

#10 Oct 5, 2012
That Pj IS A SORRY ASS COWARD always has been and always will be SHANNON YOU ARE RIGHT IN EVERYTHING YOU SAID. prison is to go for his sorry ass hope he rotts in there cause that is where he belongs ALOT of people loved Jodie and miss him so much I hate that coward ass PJ and that is what he is a COWARD and the good Lord will give him what is coming to him in time promise that and to ciara hice your about a dumb ass b***h that needs to get a life and learn not to take up no coward ass rats and you might be a good person but right now you headed the wrong way Pj is a cold blood killer to shot a unarmed man so scared cause he knew Jodie would whip is nasty skanky ass all over that trailer
ciara hice

United States

#11 Oct 6, 2012
First off Shannon I didn't mean who cares he died, I'm not that low to bad mouth someone like you do PJ. I meant you're the only one keeping this going. Can you not let it go and mourn in silence? He didn't do this but obviously you'll believe what you want. Also Jodie was always drunk and your saying he couldn't kick his ass? They didn't even have problems. They got along. And yea the lawyer was 30000 and not that its your business but we got the money in a settlement from my dad who passed.
True

Summersville, WV

#12 Oct 6, 2012
You need to get a life like I said before PJ is a rat among other things.he did kill Jodie there were other people there and I know who his lawyer is.see if you can tell the truth as why they moved him this week because I know. LOL
shannon

Bellevue, WA

#13 Oct 7, 2012
You best bet your ass I will not let this rest. If we had laid down and not said anything when they let PJ out the first time he would have stayed out and got by with murder. Your step-dad should have been in prison years ago and because he was the laws #1 snitch he was allowed 2 run free bust people and now murder. Jodie drank and trust me when I say would and could fight. This is the reason PJ shot him!!!

Since: Sep 12

Summersville, WV

#14 Oct 11, 2012
Plain and simple,if P.J. killed Jody,he needs to rot in jail.
Babymama

Charleston, WV

#15 Nov 10, 2012
FunnyTrue wrote:
<quoted text>There are a lot of people care and know what happened.PJ is no good he was a rat for the cops he wore a wire on Daniel Lloyd I seen the paper work and there were others he got.There are a lot of people that want Justus for Jody. Right now PJ thinks he is above the law and by the way 10,000 for the lawyer from Lewisburg. Your the one that needs to get a life
He did indeed rat on Daniel I know that for FACT!! Jody didn't deserve what he got and now PJ needs to lose his live to prison as well I hope he never gets out.
someone close

Summersville, WV

#16 Nov 16, 2012
I think its hard to tell who shot Jodie. Why did they wait for about four hours to call 911? Sounds like more than one person has Jodie's blood on their hand? Why has peoples stories been change so much about what did happen that day. They was stoned out of their heads and their statements are not creditable nor the people making them. He that is without sin cast the first stone. If he is such a big rat then why doesn't he rat his way out of this?
someone close

Summersville, WV

#17 Nov 16, 2012
shannon wrote:
By the way where in the hell did PJ get $30,000.00 to pay a lawyer?? Oh I guess he has been chefing it up again...go figure. He sure didnt make that much money working at Subway.
It was 25,000.00 and it was people who beleive in him that paid it. None of your bussiness. I think people will be surprised when the truth comes out.
someone close

Summersville, WV

#18 Nov 16, 2012
ciara hice wrote:
Yeah no new evidence, same exact circumstances but they decided to pick it back up again for whatever reason. Now everyone mind your own business.
Wrong. The wittness changed their story again is why they picked it back up.
someone close

Summersville, WV

#19 Nov 16, 2012
ciara hice wrote:
You tell them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craigsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Halloween? 21 hr Amy-Nicole 3
Frontier Internet Outage Thu always out 3
Knight (Jan '14) Thu lil woman 11
coke truck drivers Thu gosh 6
Haley Brooks Thu Discusted 1
Local Vote Oct 21 Bob 2
talk straight and honest Oct 20 tito jackson 1
Craigsville Dating
Find my Match

Craigsville Jobs