First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Sissy

Summersville, WV

#1 Apr 8, 2012
did everyone see all the drug bust that was done in craigsville today?
what

Charleston, WV

#2 Apr 8, 2012
Only one more minute to see who got busted on the WVRJA site
sandy

Summersville, WV

#3 Apr 8, 2012
there was NOT anyone from craigsville.
Sissy

Summersville, WV

#4 Apr 8, 2012
Daine selman,henry rogers,the stout guy all from cottle loop
sandy

Summersville, WV

#5 Apr 8, 2012
Sissy wrote:
Daine selman,henry rogers,the stout guy all from cottle loop
NEVER heard of rogers or the other guy, but yeah the stout guys grandparents live at cottle
lol

Hansford, WV

#6 Apr 8, 2012
That miller girl was arrested to...lol she looks rough OH MY....lets not forget about her...lol
very interesting

United States

#7 Apr 8, 2012
who was the miller girl
very interesting

United States

#8 Apr 8, 2012
r they on crj website yet
2 posts removed
they are there

AOL

#11 Apr 9, 2012
They went in yesterday, Now you have to search their names. What a drugged up lookin crew!
evan

Oak Hill, WV

#12 Apr 9, 2012
I believe Henry Rogers is AJ Rogers brother.
they are there

AOL

#13 Apr 9, 2012
I hope a jusdge does not lower their bonds so they can get out so quickly! Prison time would do them all so good. They are ruining the neighborhood! I for one hope they catch them all! They should be on the faces of meth site!
lol

Hansford, WV

#14 Apr 10, 2012
her name is Kelly Miller..n yes they were all shown on easter...the site was not behind one day...n so what about Henry being A.Js brother that dont make it A.J now does it?
1 post removed
amy

Oak Hill, WV

#16 Apr 11, 2012
It's on the front page of the Chronicle.
Funnyy

Summersville, WV

#17 Apr 11, 2012
They all need to be in jail. I know Henry. I don't like what he does. &, don't bring his brother Aj in this. Aj is a veryy good guy. Just bc they are brotehrs doesn't mean Aj does the shit Henry does.
2 posts removed
JUnior

Summersville, WV

#20 Apr 20, 2012
Good Job Trooper Gordon and Overbaugh. Seem like these guys are getting a bunch of these Lowlifes off the streets.
not funny

Charleston, WV

#21 Apr 22, 2012
the miller girl was arested and she is going to get out of most of it youlol assholeyou better watch what you are saying about her because i know who you are .you just got out of trouble your self bitch.
not funny

Charleston, WV

#22 Apr 22, 2012
no they dont need to be in jail they all need to be in rehab .like a lot of others i know were there .
wondering

Excelsior, MN

#23 Apr 22, 2012
Of the people thats been arrested in the past..how many do you think are now working as informants.

It should be easy to see, it would be someone out that should still be in and they haven't had a sentencing yet.
lmao

United States

#24 Apr 22, 2012
rehab never works,being an informant doesnt either they will eventually use you up then where are you? looking for drugs again but wait the one you used to buy off of is in jail where you put him.vicious cycle huh.guess you have to go back to the old drano.
not funny

Charleston, WV

#25 Apr 22, 2012
those who need help dont get it .there are so manyout their how can the cops keep up with them .would love to see them all get help and use the help wisely.i know some one whos son was kiled over drugs and stealing how do you people think the parents feel about this kind of stuff when they was not raised like that.it is a shame .they back you into a corner where you cant help them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craigsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 58 min YIM 1,291
Amelia neal 17 hr Neighbor 11
Mike cogar May 28 tattoo 2 10
Does anyone know Jeremiah Scott's girlfriends p... May 28 Fox racer 17
Linda Gregory May 28 Crumb 47
Craigsville Dope Tips (Jul '09) May 27 It is everywhere ... 30
aleishia lyons (Nov '15) May 26 Dumb 88
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Craigsville Mortgages