First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hey dummy

Hansford, WV

#1 Mar 1, 2012
This is a trash site people hide behind there computer and gossip my husband got a lawyer from out state and they say we can get this website into trouble and something can be done about it so here soon all you gossip stupid ass will not have a site to talk ur stupid shit or gossip so please all ya hurry and talk ur stupid shit cause there not going to be one when we get through with this shit site
yay

Daniels, WV

#2 Mar 1, 2012
thats telling them sister people on here trash people when their the ones doin it themselves
whatever

Clarksburg, WV

#3 Mar 1, 2012
hey dummy wrote:
This is a trash site people hide behind there computer and gossip my husband got a lawyer from out state and they say we can get this website into trouble and something can be done about it so here soon all you gossip stupid ass will not have a site to talk ur stupid shit or gossip so please all ya hurry and talk ur stupid shit cause there not going to be one when we get through with this shit site
big deal. do you really want to prove a point so bad that you would go to all that trouble and end up accomplishing nothing? like any lawyer would actually take the case. and if they did happen to take it, it would never go to court because the web site would offer an out of court settlement that a lawyer would be stupid not to take. even if topix WAS shut down, there would be another gossip site immediately to take its place. if you dont like whats said on here, DONT VISIT THE SITE!
just sayin

Northfork, WV

#4 Mar 2, 2012
whats really sad is that someone forces you to go on topix and read all this stuff.thats the crime.why dont you suck it up and stay off of the sight if it offends you.oh and hey dummy, is that your real name or could you be hiding behind a computer.
same ol crap

Lansing, WV

#5 Mar 3, 2012
just sayin wrote:
whats really sad is that someone forces you to go on topix and read all this stuff.thats the crime.why dont you suck it up and stay off of the sight if it offends you.oh and hey dummy, is that your real name or could you be hiding behind a computer.
people shouldnt run their mouth on other people all their doin is causing trouble. they should look in the mirror
1 post removed
ned

Culloden, WV

#7 Mar 3, 2012
They do & they see you.
stop running mouth

Milton, WV

#8 Mar 3, 2012
sinerly your the one runing your mouth. who cares about your husband and stuipd lawyer why dont you just shut up and get off the site your self. since you dont like people running there mouths
Ummm

Macon, GA

#9 Mar 3, 2012
Topix is actually a "news" site. But the people of "craigsville" and surrounding areas use it as the local newspaper. If you go to any other state you will see nothing but news, not what their neighbor is or isn't doing. Maybe if the county paper came out daily the citizens wouldn't get on here talking trash. There are rules and regulations that topix does post and they also tell you they are not liable for anything. I wish you and your lawyer luck , but honestly you are wasting your money. One more thing why would you get a lawyer in another state??
stop running mouth

Milton, WV

#10 Mar 5, 2012
i agree with ummmm. and like i said your hiding behind your husband and his lawyer
Just an other opinion

Summersville, WV

#11 Mar 5, 2012
Funny !!!
Fed up

United States

#12 Mar 12, 2012
I agree with both statements! People shouldn't trash other people on here it's not right. But even if this site was shut down those that use it as a trash bash will just find another site to trash bash on. Best thing would be just to refrain from being vindictive and ruining people's lives. If you have something to say, say it to the person and stop airing everybody's dirty laundry for the world to see. If your that desperate for drama tune in to General Hospital or some other show to occupy your time!
April started this post

AOL

#13 Mar 12, 2012
Yeppers! We are on to ya! Now shut up Lezbo and tell Paul the truth! hahahahahhehehhehehe! This is stupid crap!
growupwillyou

Hansford, WV

#14 Mar 12, 2012
April started this post wrote:
Yeppers! We are on to ya! Now shut up Lezbo and tell Paul the truth! hahahahahhehehhehehe! This is stupid crap!
It is about that time again for her to start her craziness! Continue on "A" everyone is realizing what a sick and twisted peron you really are!
oh, and BTW God Knows what you do and you should be ashamed of yourself using God and the church as a coverup. YOU ARE NOT A TRUE CRISTIAN!

Lets see what other lies and lives you can cause and DESTROY for other innocent people?

Have a wonderful day HYPOCRITE!!
1 post removed
dummy

Summersville, WV

#16 Mar 12, 2012
hey dummy wrote:
hey dummy why would you go out of state and get one when you could simply go to charleston, morgantown, lewisburg, etc.. and get one.? make sence? does to me, I think its all just threats, but its what ever, to eaches own.
12 posts removed
tellmemyname

Martinsburg, WV

#29 Mar 13, 2012
If you think you know who I am , Then who are who?
I think

Hansford, WV

#30 Mar 13, 2012
tellmemyname wrote:
Who are who??? LMBO! It is between them, stay out of it!
tellmemyname

Martinsburg, WV

#31 Mar 13, 2012
EXACTLY!!!! NO answer. Too scared? And whose crying? Im asking Questions ! oh and before you speak learn to pick up a dictionary and learn to spell, GENIOUS!
tellmemyname

Martinsburg, WV

#32 Mar 13, 2012
It's a public site, I'm allowed to voice my opinion!So please try and make me go away
I think

Hansford, WV

#33 Mar 13, 2012
tellmemyname wrote:
EXACTLY!!!! NO answer. Too scared? And whose crying? Im asking Questions ! oh and before you speak learn to pick up a dictionary and learn to spell, GENIOUS!
tellmemyname

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
22 min ago

Judged:
[Funny]

[Brilliant]

[Agree]

OH MY GOD!!! I was QUOTING you GENIOUS!!!!You might want to lay off the drugs lmao!
3 posts removed
tellmemyname

Martinsburg, WV

#37 Mar 13, 2012
I think wrote:
<quoted text>
tellmemyname
Hurricane, WV
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
22 min ago
Judged:
[Funny]
[Brilliant]
[Agree]
OH MY GOD!!! I was QUOTING you GENIOUS!!!!You might want to lay off the drugs lmao!
Why does it is always have to do with drugs?Really is that all you can come up with?Maybe you should lay off TOPIX! You bore me and have nothing of interest to say to me! You are a NOBODY and non one likes you. so try and learn to accept it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craigsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking (Jun '17) 3 hr Thatguy 14
Taylor is getting her scripts from DrMurphy sel... 15 hr Britjessangie 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 20 hr Meme 4,410
Alisha Garret (Jun '17) Sun RealMC 18
Rite-Aid Sun Whoohoo 2
robbie browen Sun Around 8
Single women Sat Phukallyall 1

Craigsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance