whocareswhoiam

Hansford, WV

#1 May 12, 2012
Soo here it gos
Im writing this for someone whos parents are like mine my words are going to be miss spelled becuz im so upset but try to make out what u can
I have no ine anymore half if my famliy is dead and im not close to any of the rest i try to live my life sense it my not be here the next day but my parents are so ruly and dont understand me at all im falling apart and i dont have any one tere to catch me i kno this seems stupid and dumb to write but im in tears and i just hope this helps someone like me im soo up set and thet said they are going to take everything mybe even my only dream iv been working for 3 years !!!!! I need a mom or someone to cry on but thiers no one there my parents are soo hard i cant even tqke out the garbge right without getting yelled at im sick of it i scream but no one seems ti hear !!!! I kno u said i nred a mom and i have ine but she is to busy with her self to care aboyt me and my dad just gos along with it .... Can someone tell me im not crazy and ill be ok becuz right now i think im going to thorw up im just writing and hope no one minds i just need someone to talk to and not another counsaler becuz they r there for the money sooereey its so long
whocareswhoiam

Hansford, WV

#2 May 12, 2012
whocareswhoiam wrote:
Soo here it gos
Im writing this for someone whos parents are like mine my words are going to be miss spelled becuz im so upset but try to make out what u can
I have no ine anymore half if my famliy is dead and im not close to any of the rest i try to live my life sense it my not be here the next day but my parents are so ruly and dont understand me at all im falling apart and i dont have any one tere to catch me i kno this seems stupid and dumb to write but im in tears and i just hope this helps someone like me im soo up set and thet said they are going to take everything mybe even my only dream iv been working for 3 years !!!!! I need a mom or someone to cry on but thiers no one there my parents are soo hard i cant even tqke out the garbge right without getting yelled at im sick of it i scream but no one seems ti hear !!!! I kno u said i nred a mom and i have ine but she is to busy with her self to care aboyt me and my dad just gos along with it .... Can someone tell me im not crazy and ill be ok becuz right now i think im going to thorw up im just writing and hope no one minds i just need someone to talk to and not another counsaler becuz they r there for the money sooereey its so long
I dont have no one and ive been thro this 100 time im grouned and thet dot know im doing this but they get to urien everything now im the puppet im the toy if the family the ine who alwats gets put down and is never the daughter they want me to be the wip me and send me to my room but i stipl do it again and agian and everytime they wip me and send me to my room and wont tqlk to for days or even say i love you
They pro. Dont even love me they never show it im soo upset im beund upset im stull crying my friends tell me how thet didnt get to get ther nails done and they hate thier life but they havent been in my shoes its the pit to hell !!!!:(:(
Friend

United States

#3 May 16, 2012
whocareswhoiam wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont have no one and ive been thro this 100 time im grouned and thet dot know im doing this but they get to urien everything now im the puppet im the toy if the family the ine who alwats gets put down and is never the daughter they want me to be the wip me and send me to my room but i stipl do it again and agian and everytime they wip me and send me to my room and wont tqlk to for days or even say i love you
They pro. Dont even love me they never show it im soo upset im beund upset im stull crying my friends tell me how thet didnt get to get ther nails done and they hate thier life but they havent been in my shoes its the pit to hell !!!!:(:(
You are not crazy. You are not alone in your world. There are ppl out there that will talk to you. Some just don't want to because they are afraid to get involved. So here goes. I will talk to you. If you need a friend. I know what it is like to be alone and feel like you are unloved and no one cares. Like you can't do any thing right no matter what you try. It is one of the worst feelings in the world but believe me. You will make it through it and you will come out a stronger person and you will be able to see the world in a better light than any one else because you have been there. Keep your chin up. Youi are a survivor and a very good person. I love you.
Dora Love

El Cajon, CA

#4 Jun 22, 2012
Hi sweetie, im so sad that you are having a hard time. It breaks my heart to know that you are not getting time that you need. I am sure your parents love you dear, its just sometimes parents were never taught HOW to love because we were never loved the way we should have been. Sometimes as kids we get yelled at alot so when we grow up that is the only type of communication we know how to use. At any rate i am so sorry that you are feeling so terrible. Sometimes we all need a shoulder to cry on or someone to listen to us and maybe give us an idea on how to make things better or how to deal with things while they are so bad. I have a website that you can turn to anytime. Its my own website for kids and adults like yourself. Its free and I usualy can get back to you within the same day. go to this web address www.ineedamom.info make sure its this address. www.ineedamom.info and you can read my posts and read my blog! you can email me anytime at [email protected] and i will talk to you and help as much as i can. i have many kids who email me, just like yourself. God bless you dear and i look forward to hearing from you. Just let me know who you are and that i found you on this website so i remember ok? ok bye for now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craigsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is SS Disability a Government handout (Jul '13) 56 min Nailed it 27
christy hall 1 hr Anwser 22
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr RSM 4,245
Deputy Holdren 2 hr Curious 4
RT 39 Drug Dealers (Sep '16) 2 hr electricman 76
I think im being poisoned (Jul '13) 3 hr Helen Jones 143
Place to rent 6 hr Looking 1

Craigsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance