Another rooster on Boone hill road

Another rooster on Boone hill road

Posted in the Craigsville Forum

Since: Mar 13

Craigsville, WV

#1 Mar 17, 2013
Rooster on Boone hill road, this is a subdivision not a farm. The people that have the rooster have made disturbance's before. Someone should do something about this.
1 post removed
Love My Rooster

Craigsville, WV

#3 Mar 17, 2013
Okay, let's get the facts straight. Everyone around here has cats and dogs that run around and crap all over the neighbors' yards, bark constantly, and are never tied up! That is a rule around this subdivision. Our rooster and hen are perfectly fine here, we do not complain about others pets. At least ours is in a pen and not crapping in yards. Seriously whoever has a problem with our animals (THAT ARE CAGED UP!) please confront us and stop hiding behind a computer screen! We will keep our rooster whether people like it or not! Thanks, got to go gather the eggs now.(:
DNR

Summersville, WV

#4 Mar 17, 2013
Good pellet rifle works wonders!
curious

Rock, WV

#5 Mar 18, 2013
lets make some fried chicken,maybe some dumplins too. just kidding i like your chickens dont need an alarm clock.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craigsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump said that if I vote for Hillary 3 hr hereCOMESthePAIN 16
How many republicans does it take to change a l... 7 hr Obama was great 7
Republicans want a raise on their EBT card. 8 hr Dumbass 5
19 indictments and 5 guilty pleas so far doesn’... 8 hr Dumbass 6
Dear ABC committee 22 hr Epic fail 25
Whats the Story on Jerry Hamrick fired? 22 hr Key Puncher 3
What are they putting in Craigsville beside Col... Sat Title Information... 9

Craigsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Craigsville Mortgages