Helping my friend find a guy

Helping my friend find a guy

Posted in the Craigsville Forum

Shelly

Craigsville, WV

#1 May 23, 2013
Hey guys. I have a friend, she's very pretty. She's looking for a nice guy that doesn't do drugs. She is pretty simple, doesn't need a rich guy just one that works, nice, and who is looking for a good woman. And must not come with drama from an EX.
Shelly

Craigsville, WV

#2 May 23, 2013
Shelly wrote:
Hey guys. I have a friend, she's very pretty. She's looking for a nice guy that doesn't do drugs. She is pretty simple, doesn't need a rich guy just one that works, nice, and who is looking for a good woman. And must not come with drama from an EX.
age can be between 39-44
Sounds like me

Beckley, WV

#3 May 23, 2013
I'm a 39 year old single guy, no drama, works hard and likes to have fun. How would i get to know her?
Curious

Beckley, WV

#4 May 25, 2013
Uhm, first of all is your friend so desperate that she needs you to find her a man and on topix at that? Second, craigsville doesn't have any men that don't do drugs or that doesn't come with a crazy phsyco ex and a bunch of baggage either.
duh BIG red truck

United States

#5 May 25, 2013
Curious wrote:
Uhm, first of all is your friend so desperate that she needs you to find her a man and on topix at that? Second, craigsville doesn't have any men that don't do drugs or that doesn't come with a crazy phsyco ex and a bunch of baggage either.
You should get out more.
Me and Me

Charleston, WV

#6 May 25, 2013
Curious wrote:
Being from Craigsville and I don't do drugs, i have no physo x and i don't have baggage i am offended that you will olable all because of the actions of a few drug heads. I will pray for you curious.
Jussayin

Madison, WV

#7 May 25, 2013
If you are a true friend.......Stay the #e!! out of her Love Life!!!!! I am sure she can find a decent man on her own and this can only cause trouble with your friendship.
Wow

Craigsville, WV

#8 May 26, 2013
Jussayin wrote:
If you are a true friend.......Stay the #e!! out of her Love Life!!!!! I am sure she can find a decent man on her own and this can only cause trouble with your friendship.
now your not friend material I see!
Bad Idea

Summersville, WV

#9 May 26, 2013
This is a really BAD idea here lady. Topix.com is a cess pool of lies, drama and accusations and nothing, absolutely nothing good ever comes from any discussion or anything else associated with this site. Either way, to set condition upon the kind of guy this lady wants could well be why she is indeed looking in her late 30's or 40's for Mr. Right. You cannot set a criteria that must be met by all suitors lest they be cast to the wayside and expect some great guy to just come running out of the woods waving his arms yelling, "Here I am!" and be ready to embark upon a serious committed relationship with this woman. It just doesn't happen that way. Sure, everybody has their idea of the "dream mate" but realistically, very seldom, if ever does anyone find that person they dreamed of as a teenager, the perfect goddess who is a freak in bed but has a heart of gold with no problems, snot-nosed bratty kids, addictions, annoying OCD's or the proverbial, "Knight in Shining Armor" come to whisk his fair maiden off her feet and carry her away to his castle in the sky where he will provide her with multiple orgasms daily. It just doesn't happen that way. You can't say, "I want a man between the ages of 39 and 45 who has dark hair, a full beard, professionally inked tattoos on his arms who rides a Harley Davidson and works at a killer job making over 100K per year and expect the roar of a Harley engine to suddenly rumble through your house from your driveway and that perfect guy you envisioned be standing beside of his iron steed with a dozen roses and a smile when you open your front door. In reality you'll be lucky to get a man who doesn't already have kids, who is gainfully employed at least six months out of the year who isn't a drunk, wife beater or on some kind of hard narcotics. In an area as economically depressed as this area is all the decent potential mates have been taken and all that are left are the pieces of crap that everybody has had and nobody wants to keep. The same principle holds true with you ladies out there. This place is full of drunken, drug-addicted whores who will turn tricks at the drop of a hat for a couple of beans and a Budweiser who have left their husbands and children and the decent, stable homes they may have once had to live the life of a transient drug addict. I see them every day around here and it is indeed sad but this area is not the place to go looking for your idea of the perfect mate. Any guy who works, isn't on drugs and doesn't have a crazy ex-girlfriend or ex-wife and is that age is probably happily married and intends on staying that way so all I can do beyond that is wish you luck but don't get all disappointed and suicidal if you never find this perfect specimen.
Curious

Beckley, WV

#10 May 26, 2013
And you say that I should get out more?! Lol!
1 post removed
Interested

Bluefield, WV

#12 May 29, 2013
Im 46 Guess im to old
grammar gal

Barboursville, WV

#13 May 29, 2013
Hey Bad idea...do you have time to come over and clean my house seeing as how you have nothing better to do than to type an hours worth of trivial diatribe on here? You poor stupid woman.
Mrs Rita

Sweden

#14 Jun 21, 2013
i am Rita i am hear to give testimony of how i got back my husband, we got married for more than 2 years and have gotten two kids. thing were going well with us and we are always happy. until one day my husband started to behave in a way i could not understand, i was very confused by the way he treat me and the kids. later that month he did not come again and he called me that he want a divorce, I asked him what have i done wrong to deserve this from him, all he was saying that he want a divorce and that he hates me and do not want to see me again in his life, i was mad and also frustrated do not know what to do,i was sick for more than 2 weeks because of the divorce. i love him so much he was everything to me without him my life is incomplete. i told my sister and she told me to contact a spell caster, i never believe in all this spell casting of a thing. i just
want to try if something will come out of it. I contacted DR. Obatemple for the return of my husband to me, they told me that my husband have been taken by another woman that she cast a spell on him that is why he hates me and also want us to divorce. then they told me that they have to cast a spell on him that will make him return to me and the kids, they cast the spell and after 3 days my husband called me
and he told me that i should forgive him, he settled to apologize on phone and said that he still love me that he did not know what happen to him that he left me. it was the spell that the Dr Obatemple shrine casted on him that made him comeback to me today,me and my family are now happy again today. thank you DR. Obatemple for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for your great spell. i want
you my friends who are passing through this kind of love problem of getting back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend to contact [email protected] and you will see that your problem will be solved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craigsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 min frump 1,494
why do people talk bad about each other? (Aug '09) 54 min Sugar pie 21
Jiggsaww 13 hr Jiggsaww 1
casual encounter?m4w 14 hr Quantum 5
News Flash 20 hr Itworks 3
What's wrong Donnie Williams (Oct '14) Thu Little sis Williams 2
karen johnson Wed Area Schollar 2

Craigsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance