Next Last
blue eyes

Huntington, WV

#1 Nov 9, 2010
hope they r ok
Know a little

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Nov 9, 2010
It was opal newhouses truck that her grandson drives and a little green neon. Who ever was in the Neon is passed away. they covered the car with a white sheet. It looked terrible. God bless the family of the person in the Neon, my prayers go out to you.
fyi

Milton, WV

#3 Nov 9, 2010
blue eyes wrote:
hope they r ok
Michael Legg was driving his Grandma (Opal Newhouse's) Truck, highly intoxicated on something, not alcohol, seen him and his Girlfriend both in town, neither could hardly talk or walk, he hit someone on his way home. very very sad situation, a innocent life taken due to stupidity.
fyi

Milton, WV

#4 Nov 9, 2010
Michael Legg was driving his grandma(Opal Newhouse's) truck, seen in town prior to the accident highly intoxicated on something other than alcohol, him and his girlfriend both, could'nt hardly walk or talk,on his way home hit a car and took a innocent life,ran on foot after the accident, how sad is that, God Bless the family for their loss, Sad Sad situation.
blue eyes

Huntington, WV

#5 Nov 9, 2010
who was the one killed
Know a little

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Nov 9, 2010
Does anyone know who was in the Neon? I know two people who drive a green neon and I am in hopes that it was neither of them.
neon

Elkview, WV

#7 Nov 9, 2010
Larry Bailey,Carman Baileys boy was in neon
ummm

Daniels, WV

#8 Nov 9, 2010
i heard it was larry bailey
more info

Craigsville, WV

#9 Nov 9, 2010
who is larry bailey's family (kids, wife?) where is he from? Such a sad situation that should have never happened...prayers for the family
kim

Milton, WV

#10 Nov 9, 2010
ummm wrote:
i heard it was larry bailey
how old was he
somebody

Red House, WV

#11 Nov 9, 2010
who was the girlfriend
kim

Milton, WV

#12 Nov 9, 2010
does anyone know how old Larry Bailey was, I know a Larry bailey, just wondering if it was the same one, I pray for the family
blue eyes

Huntington, WV

#13 Nov 9, 2010
any relation to brenda bailey
somebody

Red House, WV

#14 Nov 9, 2010
kim wrote:
does anyone know how old Larry Bailey was, I know a Larry bailey, just wondering if it was the same one, I pray for the family
he was about 57
somebody

Red House, WV

#15 Nov 9, 2010
i heard the boy that hit him is mike newhouse
HAVE RESPECT

Summersville, WV

#16 Nov 9, 2010
FOR ONE WE ALL GOSSIP, BUT WHEN A FAMILY LOSES A LOVED ONE I THINK YOU SHOULD HAVE RESPECT FOR THEM AND NOT DISCUSS IT RIGHT AFTER IT HAPPENS, EXSPECIALLY ON THE INTERNET. FOR TWO HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF IT WOULD BE YOUR FAMILY INVOLVE. MY HEART GOES OUT TO THE LOSE OF YOU LOVED ONE.
very sad

AOL

#17 Nov 9, 2010
Brenda is his wife...Travis is his son...Brother to Butch, Lundy, Von, Lucy, Ray
Was a part of my family growing up...My heart goes out to them.
flower girl

Summersville, WV

#18 Nov 9, 2010
NO one knows how difficult a sudden death is especially one that is caused by an uncaring, irresponsible person driving under the influence. If this is the case, they should be put in prison. The law needs to be more strict with ppl driving under the influence.
Omg

Dunbar, WV

#19 Nov 9, 2010
very sad wrote:
Brenda is his wife...Travis is his son...Brother to Butch, Lundy, Von, Lucy, Ray
Was a part of my family growing up...My heart goes out to them.
As in Billie Baileys dad??
blue eyes

Huntington, WV

#20 Nov 9, 2010
I wanted to know because i know brenda very well and think the world of her and her family

MY HEART GOES OUT TO HER AND FAMILY!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craigsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
title 19 waiver (Sep '10) 7 hr millie 60
Nikki M (Dec '13) 21 hr mearly odd one 12
Hodges Fri Yes 2
DANNY HODGES Out of Jail Fri Yes 10
grey hall (Nov '14) Fri Yes 8
Hal Elliott Thu subking 9
Appalachian outlaws (Jan '14) May 20 Carlam 119
More from around the web

Craigsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE