Reminder

United States

#1 Jul 5, 2010
Does anyone know in Craigsville or the surrounding area of Calvin, who does they hugh mansion belongs to on top of the hill, with the big entrance gate at the bottom, that is usually locked. I was just curious, can anyone help me? Thank you.
1 post removed
Owned

Princeton, WV

#3 Jul 6, 2010
It is owned by a secret government organization. If you noticed when they were building it, they lined the roof with copper (that is for secret communications).

It is something similar to the secret chamber in the Greenbrier (before it was made public).
umm

United States

#4 Jul 6, 2010
Reminder wrote:
Does anyone know in Craigsville or the surrounding area of Calvin, who does they hugh mansion belongs to on top of the hill, with the big entrance gate at the bottom, that is usually locked. I was just curious, can anyone help me? Thank you.
It was built for people like you to ask questions. Nobody realy lives there.
LOL

Summersville, WV

#5 Jul 6, 2010
ok, who does live there? no one seem to know its realy strange!!!
one that knows

Charleston, WV

#6 Jul 6, 2010
they r just rich ppl that have too many houses. its a 18 bathroom 16 bedroom and 40 car grauge. my boyfriend helped build that house. really good freakin money.
Just Maybe

United States

#7 Jul 6, 2010
Falbos from Montgomery.
its the place

United States

#8 Jul 6, 2010
Its the manchin in the sky,you know the one where good people go when they die. Its haunted with ghost of our loved ones.
blue devil

United States

#9 Jul 6, 2010
You guys are so silly.. SOMETIMES!! The place belongs to a retired Dentist. He sets up offices for new graduates fromt he Dental School and then he draws royalties from them forever. The garage houses his antique cars. Some really does live there. That is what I was told and it sounds good to me.
blue devil

United States

#10 Jul 6, 2010
oops.. some one really
Owned

Bluefield, WV

#11 Jul 6, 2010
No dentist makes that kind of money. I told you, it's a secret government organization--with a whole lot of underground construction. That's why it's on a hill.
wow

United States

#12 Jul 6, 2010
blue devil wrote:
You guys are so silly.. SOMETIMES!! The place belongs to a retired Dentist. He sets up offices for new graduates fromt he Dental School and then he draws royalties from them forever. The garage houses his antique cars. Some really does live there. That is what I was told and it sounds good to me.
How fitting,the devil trying to make you believe that isnt heaven on that hill.
1 post removed
its god

Mount Hope, WV

#14 Jul 6, 2010
its god and he is here to watch over all the people writing the bad stuff on topix. he also rents a room to santa claus.. hes making his list and checkin it twice so you better be nice!(on topix that is!)
Citizen

Dallas, TX

#15 Jul 6, 2010
I think the owners name is Gambino from New York
looking

United States

#16 Jul 6, 2010
Its not as nice as it looks from the road,not as big either cause Ive been there plenty of times and its not as what you would expect from the road,and yes it has alot of underground things,like a garage well 2 actually and an underground bunker and an under ground tunnel.And no he is nota retired dentist..Im not saying anymore about him at all,nope not doing it..I know better...good man but not saying anymore...
kaydee

Rupert, WV

#17 Jul 6, 2010
There is only one thing stopping him from having me as his girlfriend.(Damn that gate!)
blue devil

United States

#18 Jul 6, 2010
Owned wrote:
No dentist makes that kind of money. I told you, it's a secret government organization--with a whole lot of underground construction. That's why it's on a hill.
Owned, have you been to the dentist lately. 140.00 just to have your teeth cleaned. Yep.. I can see him making that kind of money.
Well

United States

#19 Jul 7, 2010
kaydee wrote:
There is only one thing stopping him from having me as his girlfriend.(Damn that gate!)
If you look close you can see the pearls in that gate.
blue moon

United States

#20 Jul 7, 2010
you know what killed the cat? so dont try and go there lol.
Stay Away

Bluefield, WV

#21 Jul 7, 2010
I clean for those ppl and believe me ya dont wanna get mixed up with em, I do my job and leave...they have cameras all over the place that go straight to the FBI center in Morgantown...just leave things alone and stay away from that place...yeah I make EXCEPTIONAL money cleaning 4rooms and one bath...the only thing I can clean with is pure bleach and disposable rags that have to be burnt and all rags are accounted for every single time.
OH Brother

United States

#22 Jul 7, 2010
Stay Away wrote:
I clean for those ppl and believe me ya dont wanna get mixed up with em, I do my job and leave...they have cameras all over the place that go straight to the FBI center in Morgantown...just leave things alone and stay away from that place...yeah I make EXCEPTIONAL money cleaning 4rooms and one bath...the only thing I can clean with is pure bleach and disposable rags that have to be burnt and all rags are accounted for every single time.
Sure hope they don't get on topix and read your post about what good employers they are. I'm sure they wouldn't like their business broadcast all over the place and then you could possibly be jobless at their place!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craigsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone had any dealings with CPS In Nicholas Co... 4 hr unreal 10
Birch River Homicide 6 hr Possum 11
Family of Moffet "Buddy" White 7 hr Sparky2013 1
Sleeping Naked 8 hr Kia 6
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 10 hr Mr DlCK pic 4,017
Usave 12 hr Vrrrom 6
Who robbed Hometown? Mon AKA Paul 6

Craigsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance