Wondering

Princeton, WV

#1 Apr 11, 2012
she always runs around with these young boys.it makes you wonder about her.
really

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Apr 12, 2012
You are so obcessed Bluefield. You sound jealous. The young boys I see her with are her sons & their friends, one of which is my family member. Are you accusing us of putting our child in harms way? You have a real problem.
Wondering

Princeton, WV

#3 Apr 13, 2012
really wrote:
You are so obcessed Bluefield. You sound jealous. The young boys I see her with are her sons & their friends, one of which is my family member. Are you accusing us of putting our child in harms way? You have a real problem.
like they say its always young boys.
mee

United States

#4 Apr 13, 2012
which stout you talking about
really

Hansford, WV

#5 Apr 13, 2012
Haha Bluefield. You lose!! Nobody agrees with you!!
Wondering

Rupert, WV

#6 Apr 15, 2012
really wrote:
Haha Bluefield. You lose!! Nobody agrees with you!!
you must be one of the kids she is running around with. hey moron you lose. i don't know about those stout people but i have heard plenty on her'
Wondering

Rupert, WV

#7 Apr 15, 2012
mee wrote:
which stout you talking about
gloria stout worked at mental health where you ought to go
Wondering

Bluefield, WV

#8 Apr 30, 2012
Wondering wrote:
she always runs around with these young boys.it makes you wonder about her.
that is sick
concerned

Smoot, WV

#9 Jun 7, 2012
i heard she is running around on her husband.
What

Summersville, WV

#10 Jun 7, 2012
Who cares if she is? It has nothing to do with the Stout's case. Seriously people quit deflecting from the fact that Chrystal and Keith are going to prison for horrible crimes against their own children!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#11 Jun 7, 2012
Anyone doing harm to a child should pay!! Some crimes more so then others.
dont fear

United States

#12 Jul 18, 2012
mandi you have caused trouble for everyone you stick your nose in peoples buisness and you lie all the time why should we beleive u you cant tell the truth If it depended on your life people will figure u out your a lyer thats all you are you have messed up peoples lives and you live and love it
dont fear

United States

#13 Jul 18, 2012
Keith should go to prison for life and chrystal should go as well your both sick chrystal still does everuthing with keith how could you chose him over your kids answer that one
clueless

Clayton, NC

#14 Jul 18, 2012
I am not sure if you know it or not, but she isn't a molester, and her character isn't on trial. If I were her I would continue to put my nose in business as long as it protects children. She isn't that hard to figure out. She is home raising someone else children. So stop by or call and have a talk with her.
dont fear wrote:
mandi you have caused trouble for everyone you stick your nose in peoples buisness and you lie all the time why should we beleive u you cant tell the truth If it depended on your life people will figure u out your a lyer thats all you are you have messed up peoples lives and you live and love it
dont fear

United States

#15 Jul 19, 2012
She can't even raise her own kids how can she raise another persons kids she is lying to those kids about there mom she has to many friends in the system mandi has hers coming
buglady

United States

#16 Jul 19, 2012
Clue less is right because u r when it 4 amandi she wouldnt know the truth if it bit her on the nose. But one day it will come back on her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craigsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
aleishia lyons (Nov '15) 13 min Good news 84
Does anyone know Jeremiah Scott's girlfriends p... 5 hr Augustus 9
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 12 hr Duh 1,282
Linda Gregory 15 hr Dontthinkso 43
Beware: what your children!!!! Mon 38special53 7
Mike cogar Mon Trouble 2
car wreck May 21 albert 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Craigsville Mortgages