Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Bug Ridge

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#10204 Nov 25, 2012
hope wrote:
<quoted text>so you think it's okay to kill children? Because that is what you're saying.
War can be dangerous ..
?

Martinsburg, WV

#10205 Nov 25, 2012
?
hope

Huntington, WV

#10206 Nov 25, 2012
Bug Ridge wrote:
<quoted text>
War can be dangerous ..
isn't it always? but this, however, is not war. You can only have war if both sides have an army.

Bug Ridge

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#10207 Nov 25, 2012
hope wrote:
<quoted text>isn't it always? but this, however, is not war. You can only have war if both sides have an army.
Huh?... Must have been accidental suicide.
Jerome

United States

#10208 Nov 25, 2012
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
http://occupiedpalestine.wordpress.com/2010/1...
look at those pictures and say it again..
Israelis got rid of 166 terrorists or future terrorists. More to follow. Gaza is a dunghole full of terrorists and should be eradicated. In time it will be and nothing you can do but complain on Topix and watch their bodies pile up. Long Live Israel
Fudge

Prestonsburg, KY

#10209 Nov 25, 2012
war is bad
hope

Huntington, WV

#10210 Nov 25, 2012
Bug Ridge wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?... Must have been accidental suicide.
? i don't get it..? are you being facetious?
1 post removed
anal hole

United States

#10212 Nov 26, 2012
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
http://occupiedpalestine.wordpress.com/2010/1...
look at those pictures and say it again..
Jewish casualties during the Holocaust would go down a whole lot easier for everyone if they began with a few suicide bombers or rocket propelled grenades. The Jews are not herding Palestinians into camps to be killed. The shown walls are to keep danger out, not to hold people in. You launch an attack, children often die. You don't want that risk on the table, you strike accords. The land being fought over belonged to the Jewish people long before the advent of Islam. They have a right to be there. The hate has been bred by die hards and radicals. You want peace, Palestine needs to start weeding them out.
hope

Huntington, WV

#10213 Nov 26, 2012
anal hole wrote:
<quoted text>Jewish casualties during the Holocaust would go down a whole lot easier for everyone if they began with a few suicide bombers or rocket propelled grenades. The Jews are not herding Palestinians into camps to be killed. The shown walls are to keep danger out, not to hold people in. You launch an attack, children often die. You don't want that risk on the table, you strike accords. The land being fought over belonged to the Jewish people long before the advent of Islam. They have a right to be there. The hate has been bred by die hards and radicals. You want peace, Palestine needs to start weeding them out.
what? does it honestly..(and be honest with yourself..i know it's hard) look like that wall was built to keep danger out of Israel? What danger??????? What? homemade rockets and rocks thrown from sling shots?? They are holding these people there!!

No they didn't have to "herd" them, as you so eloquently put it,the Palestinians are all ready living there. Israel just had to put a "security" wall up...

Palestine was settled by both races (jesus is not racist, remember this)
...They lived there together in peace until the late 1800's, they may have fought in the BC era, but they lived in peace for a very very long time...until the idea of a Jewish State.
Jerome

United States

#10214 Nov 26, 2012
I would build a wall to keep those barbaric terrorists out also. A mine field would be even better.
hope

Huntington, WV

#10215 Nov 26, 2012
Jerome wrote:
I would build a wall to keep those barbaric terrorists out also. A mine field would be even better.
You would build a wall to keep women and children trapped? Because you heard them called terrorists somewhere, you believe that justifies the imprisonment of women and children? Not only imprisoned but subject to random acts of violence and sometimes death.

That term "terrorist" is used very loosely and seems to be used in a generalized way. You're not even referring to these people as 'Hamas", which is the group you are specifically speaking of...

you're instead speaking of "barbaric terrorists" which when used in current mainstream culture often refers to people in the Middle East. No one specifically, just some imaginary enemy.

We've been conditioned to be fearful, when really, there's not much to be afraid of (outside of the USA and Israel of course)
truth2

Beckley, WV

#10216 Nov 26, 2012
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
You would build a wall to keep women and children trapped? Because you heard them called terrorists somewhere, you believe that justifies the imprisonment of women and children? Not only imprisoned but subject to random acts of violence and sometimes death.
That term "terrorist" is used very loosely and seems to be used in a generalized way. You're not even referring to these people as 'Hamas", which is the group you are specifically speaking of...
you're instead speaking of "barbaric terrorists" which when used in current mainstream culture often refers to people in the Middle East. No one specifically, just some imaginary enemy.
We've been conditioned to be fearful, when really, there's not much to be afraid of (outside of the USA and Israel of course)
This country uses the word terrorist in the middle east if we do not believe in their cause and freedom fighters if we do believe in their cause.
Monroe

United States

#10217 Nov 26, 2012
hope is hopeless. A well polished bias is too slick for truth to stick.

Responses just encourage further stupidity from her. It does not matter what she thinks.
Answer

Ardsley, NY

#10218 Nov 26, 2012
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
This country uses the word terrorist in the middle east if we do not believe in their cause and freedom fighters if we do believe in their cause.
What about the peoole with no cause? Are they being ignored?
SERIOUSLY WTF

Fairmont, WV

#10219 Nov 26, 2012
Monroe wrote:
hope is hopeless. A well polished bias is too slick for truth to stick.
Responses just encourage further stupidity from her. It does not matter what she thinks.
Try using proper grammar and we'll take you seriously.
Monroe

United States

#10220 Nov 26, 2012
SERIOUSLY WTF wrote:
<quoted text> Try using proper grammar and we'll take you seriously.
No you won't.

I will put it down the way I want. Sometimes I just leave the mistakes.

If you would, indicate the grammatical errors and show how correct grammar would improve the message. Then we can take you seriously.
Jerome

United States

#10221 Nov 26, 2012
I dont hear you complaining about all the women and children being killed in Syria or anywhere else in the world for that fact. Ones who are truly innocent, unlike the Palestinian filth you defend. You just hate Jews and support terrorist murderers. Israel should definitely add mine fields and some motion activated machine guns.
hillbilly

United States

#10222 Nov 27, 2012
THAT LITTLE PEAS OF DIRT CANT BE WORTH ALL THAT MUCH.THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH RELIGIONS THAT KILL PEOPLE. I DON'T THINK THAT IS WHAT JESUS MEANT."IF WE PREACH IT ,WE SHOULD LIVE IT.
truth2

Beckley, WV

#10223 Nov 27, 2012
Jerome wrote:
I dont hear you complaining about all the women and children being killed in Syria or anywhere else in the world for that fact. Ones who are truly innocent, unlike the Palestinian filth you defend. You just hate Jews and support terrorist murderers. Israel should definitely add mine fields and some motion activated machine guns.
Glad to see how you truly do admire the Palestinians.
hope

Huntington, WV

#10224 Nov 27, 2012
Jerome wrote:
I dont hear you complaining about all the women and children being killed in Syria or anywhere else in the world for that fact. Ones who are truly innocent, unlike the Palestinian filth you defend. You just hate Jews and support terrorist murderers. Israel should definitely add mine fields and some motion activated machine guns.
just because i'm not complaining about it doesn't mean i don't care about them too. I don't hate Jewish people...you just made that up as an insult.

"Israel should definitely add mine fields and some motion activated machine guns." - you're the one supporting acts of terror.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craigsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 min Mgtn Res 1,535
pro tech 9 hr a girl 6
What's wrong Donnie Williams (Oct '14) 10 hr Paperwork 3
Big willie??? 14 hr Lovemesumwinky 1
Hypocrites Sat Frank 1
why do people talk bad about each other? (Aug '09) Sat Sugar pie 21
Jiggsaww Fri Jiggsaww 1

Craigsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Craigsville Mortgages