|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
You might as well forget it,hope,sees no wrong in what HAMAS and the rest of the Islamic Extremists do but he or she thinks that its wrong to fight back against these cowards who hides behind masks,civilians and Islam to justify their hate crimes against humanity.
well you see no wrong in Israel...

this has nothing to do with Islamic extremists, this is about humanity...ya know being ethical

how do you justify israel's actions? self defense? They are bombing ambulances/medical centers/ schools/ civilian homes/ media centers << that's defense?

Palestine has done none of those things...however, almost 100 of them(civilians) have been killed in 5 days, half women and children..how many israeli casualties have there been?
Citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

hope wrote:
<quoted text>
oh one person...wow.(not that their death isn't important)
that doesn't look like children to me..
google: gaza under attack and then goolge israel under attack and compare the images..really,do that..
Like I said, you lied. What a shocker. I am done with you. Who cares what you think, Israel will defend itself regardless of what some terrorist supporting Topix yahoo thinks. LOL Here is a couple more for ya before I end.
http://no2wars.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/qa...

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense...
truuth2

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said, you lied. What a shocker. I am done with you. Who cares what you think, Israel will defend itself regardless of what some terrorist supporting Topix yahoo thinks. LOL Here is a couple more for ya before I end.
Rather childish of you. Calling someone that disagrees with you a terrorist. I guess that makes a lot of West Virginians evil terrorist.
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said, you lied. What a shocker. I am done with you. Who cares what you think, Israel will defend itself regardless of what some terrorist supporting Topix yahoo thinks. LOL Here is a couple more for ya before I end.
whoa...look at those rockets! how scary!! vs.drones/ an air force/ high tech weaponry and bombs....ect. And you the iron dome...israel even has that..

how harmful can hamas really be to them? not enough to justify the slaughter of children..

Palestine= nothing....they don't even have bomb shelters..and now even their hospitals are being attacked...

“Pro Union - Enviro Vigilante”

Since: Feb 12

Craigsville , WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

hope wrote:
<quoted text>whoa...look at those rockets! how scary!! vs.drones/ an air force/ high tech weaponry and bombs....ect. And you the iron dome...israel even has that..

how harmful can hamas really be to them? not enough to justify the slaughter of children..

Palestine= nothing....they don't even have bomb shelters..and now even their hospitals are being attacked...
Stop all the suffering ... Nuke Gaza & be done with it ... Have to use a lil one though ... Kinda tight quarters.
Citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

truuth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rather childish of you. Calling someone that disagrees with you a terrorist. I guess that makes a lot of West Virginians evil terrorist.
What is childish is being naive enough to defend terrorists. If you learn to read I called him a terrorist supporter, kinda like you, although really there isnt much difference. And your fellow terrorist supporter is a liar.
Citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

These terrorist use their own families and children as shields and then act outraged when they are killed. Hamas killed all those children. Stop firing rockets and agree to peace and no more children need die.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

SICK OF VIOLENCE wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are missing the point. Israel kills civilians at a rate that would be unacceptable for the Palestinians. It is the death that is the problem. All of this death is pointless. I am saddened by the killing from both sides. The problem is that you have decided that Israel can't be wrong. 90+ civilians have been killed in Israeli airstrikes. I am all for Israel defending itself, but the complete disregard for innocents that have been killed is an abomination. I just want the violence to end.
...and so firing rockets into a country unprovoked and killing unarmed innocent Israeli civilians is justifiable,right?
I never said that Israel was without fault however these attacks against Israel is unprovoked and I say that if you are going to wage war against Israel then fight like a true warrior and not like a coward who hides behind civilians and using them for human shields like the HAMAS are very well known to do.
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

you people are so brainwashed. You're dehumanizing an entire population of people. You use the label "terrorist" on them and that suddenly makes them subhuman with no right to life.

This has happened before in history...during WW2..the Jews were dehumanized and systematically slaughtered.

The majority of people suffering are civilians..they have families just like you do. They are just like you. If you have googled any of this like i've been requesting you would see what damage has been done, and is still being done.

the death toll is now 114...

i cannot find the number of israeli deaths...if someone could find that i would appreciate it.
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Citizen wrote:
These terrorist use their own families and children as shields and then act outraged when they are killed. Hamas killed all those children. Stop firing rockets and agree to peace and no more children need die.
how are they hiding behind their families?

especially while in the hospitals..?
Jerome

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

hope wrote:
you people are so brainwashed. You're dehumanizing an entire population of people. You use the label "terrorist" on them and that suddenly makes them subhuman with no right to life.
This has happened before in history...during WW2..the Jews were dehumanized and systematically slaughtered.
The majority of people suffering are civilians..they have families just like you do. They are just like you. If you have googled any of this like i've been requesting you would see what damage has been done, and is still being done.
i cannot find the number of israeli deaths...if someone could find that i would appreciate it.
Only 114? Well it is a start. Here is a thought. Stop shooting crap at Israel and no more people will be killed. Keep shooting at Israel, you will be killed. Hide behind women and children, they too will likely be killed. Long Live Israel, crush those terrorist scum.

“Pro Union - Enviro Vigilante”

Since: Feb 12

Craigsville , WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

hope wrote:

Ain't gonna Nuke it till we know for sure you are there ... Lol
Citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

hope wrote:
<quoted text>
how are they hiding behind their families?
especially while in the hospitals..?
I dont debate with LIARS.
Monroe

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

At first, I did not think 'hope' was insane, not at first.

But, she believes America invaded Lybia in '84; and did it mainly over a false issue, all in order to stimulate the economy.

And she believes Jesus was not Jewish apparently, but related more to the present day Arabs in Gaza.

And she thinks Gaza is a city.

She believes the Arab rockets don't have explosive warheads.

She thinks Isreal is trying to expand its territory by bombing Gaza.

She doesn't just refuse to believe the facts, the facts that prove her beliefs to be a lies, do not exist in her world. The vail of complete denial folds over information which is contrary to her fond beliefs.

Rockets come from Gaza school yards by HAMAS to generate civilian casualties. HAMAS uses civilian casualties for PR purposes and the Media goes along.

Somehow, the fact that HAMAS is relatively weak verses Isreal means Isreal should not defend itself. Its anti-missle system and system of bunkers, developed in response to thousands of Arab rockets over the years reduce Israelie casualtive.'hope' would prefer a more balance casualty count.

HAMAS attacks started this violence and everybody knows it except 'hope' and some others.

Of course we all know there is much more.'Hope' may be insane or just so wedded to liberalism she can't do otherwise.

The amazing thing is that the human mind can belive the unbelieveable if it wants to enough.'hope' is an example of a kind but not the only example. It's all very interesting to watch.

Or she could just be 'nuts'!
2014 Senate changes

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

This thread is both a little long now, and a little retroactive!

However, in 2014 we will have the option of choosing or ousting Senator John D. "Jay" Rockefeller.

Now there's vote not to miss!
Citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Monroe wrote:
At first, I did not think 'hope' was insane, not at first.
But, she believes America invaded Lybia in '84; and did it mainly over a false issue, all in order to stimulate the economy.
And she believes Jesus was not Jewish apparently, but related more to the present day Arabs in Gaza.
And she thinks Gaza is a city.
She believes the Arab rockets don't have explosive warheads.
She thinks Isreal is trying to expand its territory by bombing Gaza.
She doesn't just refuse to believe the facts, the facts that prove her beliefs to be a lies, do not exist in her world. The vail of complete denial folds over information which is contrary to her fond beliefs.
Rockets come from Gaza school yards by HAMAS to generate civilian casualties. HAMAS uses civilian casualties for PR purposes and the Media goes along.
Somehow, the fact that HAMAS is relatively weak verses Isreal means Isreal should not defend itself. Its anti-missle system and system of bunkers, developed in response to thousands of Arab rockets over the years reduce Israelie casualtive.'hope' would prefer a more balance casualty count.
HAMAS attacks started this violence and everybody knows it except 'hope' and some others.
Of course we all know there is much more.'Hope' may be insane or just so wedded to liberalism she can't do otherwise.
The amazing thing is that the human mind can belive the unbelieveable if it wants to enough.'hope' is an example of a kind but not the only example. It's all very interesting to watch.
Or she could just be 'nuts'!
I agreed with all of it right up until the "liberalism" part. I am a liberal, agree 'hope" is crazy and fully support Israel.
Monroe

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

The left in America generally supports the Arabs over Israel. Not all libs are crazy. Some people who think they're libs are actually conservative but don't know it.

What makes you a liberal progressive and why do you go against you fellow travelers?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>I agreed with all of it right up until the "liberalism" part. I am a liberal, agree 'hope" is crazy and fully support Israel.
The thing about Liberalism as it is today is its really not so much as being true Liberalism but instead it is sometimes if not mostly veered as radical ideology that warps the formality of what true Liberalism really is.
Liberalism is meant for far more greater things that benefits all and not to fight for special privileges just for a certain group of people.
1 post removed
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>I dont debate with LIARS.
if all i'm telling is lies, then you tell me what the truth is? So far all you have contributed is telling me I'm wrong...well why are you right?
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Jerome wrote:
<quoted text>Only 114? Well it is a start. Here is a thought. Stop shooting crap at Israel and no more people will be killed. Keep shooting at Israel, you will be killed. Hide behind women and children, they too will likely be killed. Long Live Israel, crush those terrorist scum.
you guys keep saying they are hiding behind women and children..how so?? who is saying this? what source does it come from? What reporter is in Gaza letting us know this? I haven't found his/her live stream yet...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craigsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Court house tax ladies 12 min obvious 12
home wrecking woman 26 min phil the pill 5
place to rent 1 hr crystal 1
Cops using their patrol cars to drop their kid... 2 hr MedicMom 26
house raided by the cops on Callahan Rd 3 hr Huh 5
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana Tue Johnny 183
Male looking for male fun (Aug '13) Tue hmmm 58
•••
•••
•••