hope

Huntington, WV

#10090 Nov 18, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
The purpose of me stating to you about HAMAS and other Islamic terrorists groups is to hrt you to see the big picture.
I'm not going to tell you that Israel is without fault but they are not terrorists.
You seem like you only want to point the finger at Israel when they are not the root of the problem in the Middle East.
Israel is the only country in that region that is not controlled by the Muslim World nor is it converted to Islam like it is with the countries that surrounds it.
I believe part of the reason why those here i9n the US are against Israel is not because the deaths that they are responsible for because then you would have to be against their enemies as well because of the same reason but I think that these Americans who are against Israel is solely because of anti-religious rhetoric that is on the rise here in the states and with Israel being the geographical birthplace of Christianity it does seem very logic of being part of the reason.
i'm not anti-religious at all!I'm just morally conscious and well informed. But since you mention is, Jesus was Palestinian, those are his people (biologically speaking)being hurt.(idk if that's relevant to us though,but it should be to christians)This isn't a religious conflict and never was. Israel wants territory and the US is funding them (greater israel is the goal)...have you ever seen a map of what palestine used to be and how much of their territory has been forcibly stolen from them?

I see your point, but it really comes down to who you believe the terrorists to be. I see the USA and Israel as terrorists, just because they've killed way more people around the world than any other country.

Also, the Palestinians are defenseless against Israel. compare the difference in what each country is using as weapons.

http://electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abuni...
Old

Northfork, WV

#10091 Nov 18, 2012
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
that's just the label..it has nothing to do with the content being discussed. Why don't you read the thread?
Label? LMAO!

The topic/thread is from back in 2010. It's old.
Why don't you keep up with the time's?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#10092 Nov 18, 2012
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not anti-religious at all!I'm just morally conscious and well informed. But since you mention is, Jesus was Palestinian, those are his people (biologically speaking)being hurt.(idk if that's relevant to us though,but it should be to christians)This isn't a religious conflict and never was. Israel wants territory and the US is funding them (greater israel is the goal)...have you ever seen a map of what palestine used to be and how much of their territory has been forcibly stolen from them?
I see your point, but it really comes down to who you believe the terrorists to be. I see the USA and Israel as terrorists, just because they've killed way more people around the world than any other country.
Also, the Palestinians are defenseless against Israel. compare the difference in what each country is using as weapons.
http://electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abuni...
You may be morally conscious however you may not be so well informed as you might think that you are.
amen

Huntington, WV

#10093 Nov 18, 2012
hope wrote:
<quoted text>you still haven't posted pictures of israeli weapons....fighter jets, drones, they have a navy and an airforce. Look them up.

The most dangerous weapon Hamas has is the rockets you speak of. Which have no explosives on them. They also use stones/slingshots.

"Terrorism" is a concept contrived by the Reagan administration in 1986 when they decided to invade Libya. They accused Libya of blowing up a night club in west Germany. Which they didn't,even West Germany says they didn't, the Germans then labeled Reagan Hitler.. Libya was bombed for no reason other than the USA needed someone to attack so they could keep pumping money into the Pentagon and our sham economy. This event has been repeated over and over ever since. So that's why we are where we are today.

The truth is our economy needs the military to function. The USA government keeps finding reasons for increasing military budget....like attacking countries we have no business waging was on. All because they need to prop up our sham economy and keep domestic control.

So yeah, we've been lied to for a very long time. It's time to break free from the brainwashing and save innocent lives.
Hc
Ki
hope

Huntington, WV

#10094 Nov 18, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be morally conscious however you may not be so well informed as you might think that you are.
touche
hope

Huntington, WV

#10095 Nov 18, 2012
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>These children dying are a direct result of terrorists shooting rockets at Israel. I wonder how you would feel about the situation if rockets continually rained down on your own neighborhood and your family members were killed. Would you expect the government to respond and stop the attack? Or do nothing because the terrorists are using their families for human shields? I would want the rockets stopped at all cost, including blowing up them and their families if that is what it took. I would expect the military to do their best to limit civilian casualties, but sometimes they cant be avoided, especially when the terrorist cowards hide behind women and children before during, and after their murderous terroristic acts.
okay. so 80 Palestinians are dead(remember children). and 3 Israelis are dead.

what are the murderous acts they commit? What have they done and be specific,i want a news article explaining it. Pictures and all..because i've shown you the work of Israel, lets see Palestine's now....
hope

Huntington, WV

#10096 Nov 18, 2012
oh and the city where the Palestinians are living..Gaza..has been called the new Warsaw Ghetto for a long time now..(by a lot of people, not just me)

I hope you understand the implications of that statement..
Jonas

United States

#10097 Nov 18, 2012
hope wrote:
oh and the city where the Palestinians are living..Gaza..has been called the new Warsaw Ghetto for a long time now..(by a lot of people, not just me)
You support terrorists and there is a place in Gitmo waiting for you.

“Pro Union - Enviro Vigilante”

Since: Feb 12

Craigsville , WV

#10098 Nov 19, 2012
hope wrote:

Get a passport & go!
hope

Huntington, WV

#10099 Nov 19, 2012
Bug Ridge wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a passport & go!
i have a passport but no one is allowed into palestine, so i can't,
hope

Huntington, WV

#10100 Nov 19, 2012
Jonas wrote:
<quoted text>You support terrorists and there is a place in Gitmo waiting for you.
is that a threat?? and we both support terrorists...with our tax $$.
hope

Huntington, WV

#10101 Nov 19, 2012
Bug Ridge wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a passport & go!
also, do you even know what the warsaw ghetto was?
hope

Huntington, WV

#10102 Nov 19, 2012
http://occupiedpalestine.wordpress.com/specia...

where are the pictures of dead israelis(current attacks)? If you can find them i will stop polluting this thread with Gaza

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#10103 Nov 19, 2012
Jonas wrote:
<quoted text>You support terrorists and there is a place in Gitmo waiting for you.
You might as well forget it,hope,sees no wrong in what HAMAS and the rest of the Islamic Extremists do but he or she thinks that its wrong to fight back against these cowards who hides behind masks,civilians and Islam to justify their hate crimes against humanity.
SICK OF VIOLENCE

Fairmont, WV

#10104 Nov 19, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
You might as well forget it,hope,sees no wrong in what HAMAS and the rest of the Islamic Extremists do but he or she thinks that its wrong to fight back against these cowards who hides behind masks,civilians and Islam to justify their hate crimes against humanity.
I think you are missing the point. Israel kills civilians at a rate that would be unacceptable for the Palestinians. It is the death that is the problem. All of this death is pointless. I am saddened by the killing from both sides. The problem is that you have decided that Israel can't be wrong. 90+ civilians have been killed in Israeli airstrikes. I am all for Israel defending itself, but the complete disregard for innocents that have been killed is an abomination. I just want the violence to end.
1 post removed
hope

Huntington, WV

#10106 Nov 19, 2012
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you are a liar and continue anyway, but here ya go. http://www.washingtonpost.com/rf/image_606w/2...
Now STFU
oh one person...wow.(not that their death isn't important)

that doesn't look like children to me..

google: gaza under attack and then goolge israel under attack and compare the images..really,do that..
hope

Huntington, WV

#10107 Nov 19, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
well you see no wrong in Israel...

this has nothing to do with Islamic extremists, this is about humanity...ya know being ethical

how do you justify israel's actions? self defense? They are bombing ambulances/medical centers/ schools/ civilian homes/ media centers << that's defense?

Palestine has done none of those things...however, almost 100 of them(civilians) have been killed in 5 days, half women and children..how many israeli casualties have there been?
Citizen

United States

#10108 Nov 19, 2012
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
oh one person...wow.(not that their death isn't important)
that doesn't look like children to me..
google: gaza under attack and then goolge israel under attack and compare the images..really,do that..
Like I said, you lied. What a shocker. I am done with you. Who cares what you think, Israel will defend itself regardless of what some terrorist supporting Topix yahoo thinks. LOL Here is a couple more for ya before I end.
http://no2wars.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/qa...

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense...
truuth2

Oak Hill, WV

#10109 Nov 19, 2012
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said, you lied. What a shocker. I am done with you. Who cares what you think, Israel will defend itself regardless of what some terrorist supporting Topix yahoo thinks. LOL Here is a couple more for ya before I end.
Rather childish of you. Calling someone that disagrees with you a terrorist. I guess that makes a lot of West Virginians evil terrorist.
hope

Huntington, WV

#10110 Nov 19, 2012
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said, you lied. What a shocker. I am done with you. Who cares what you think, Israel will defend itself regardless of what some terrorist supporting Topix yahoo thinks. LOL Here is a couple more for ya before I end.
whoa...look at those rockets! how scary!! vs.drones/ an air force/ high tech weaponry and bombs....ect. And you the iron dome...israel even has that..

how harmful can hamas really be to them? not enough to justify the slaughter of children..

Palestine= nothing....they don't even have bomb shelters..and now even their hospitals are being attacked...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craigsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whats the Ville Lacking 31 min UOENO 13
Bruce Williams 7 hr Curious 1
Houses for sale in Richwood or fen wick area? 8 hr PattiC74 8
Nikki M (Dec '13) 9 hr one who knows 13
meth lab?? 10 hr sick of meth heads 4
title 19 waiver (Sep '10) 19 hr amberanted 62
Hodges Mon purely thief 3
More from around the web

Craigsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE