seriously
#1 Sep 26, 2012
Whoever it is that is Constantly Posting all this crap about this April..her stalker...whoever..etc. I don't have a clue about all these ppl & really don't care! But you really need some help! Everyday, all day there are post from you, I'm sure I'm not the only one that thinks this way!
Agree

United States

#2 Sep 27, 2012
I know really. If you have a problem why don't you just go see her. Get over your self already. You are the one that is making an a@@ of your self. You must not have a job or do any thing constructive with your life. If you have all day to post all this crab about April. Let it go. The anger you have for her is consuming you. Get a life before it eats you up.
so true

Walker, WV

#3 Sep 28, 2012
it seems a bit psycho to me
1 post removed
question

Ardsley, NY

#5 Sep 28, 2012
Agree wrote:
I know really. If you have a problem why don't you just go see her. Get over your self already. You are the one that is making an a@@ of your self. You must not have a job or do any thing constructive with your life. If you have all day to post all this crab about April. Let it go. The anger you have for her is consuming you. Get a life before it eats you up.
yea but April is making all the posts you can tell so what's that say about the cowardly bitch!? Can we say " Needs medicated and attention !"
Look

United States

#6 Sep 28, 2012
question wrote:
<quoted text>
yea but April is making all the posts you can tell so what's that say about the cowardly bitch!? Can we say " Needs medicated and attention !"
Sounds to me like you are the one with the problem that needs the "meds and the attention" Just step back and take a good long look at yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craigsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ABC for Nicholas County Board of Education 1 hr Joker 10
Where did Huck go? 6 hr Jenny 5
Sheriff 6 hr Ann 26
Rain showers today Pee showers if you’re a Trum... 7 hr Fox News forecast 2
Dear ABC committee Tue yuck 10
Andy Rose (May '17) Apr 20 Wonder 13
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Apr 20 ScaryClown 4,472

Craigsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Craigsville Mortgages