Felicia Hank

Bluefield, WV

#1 Jan 21, 2013
I heard felicia selman is doing really well off drugs and everything after going to prison...and now im hearing she is moving in with Hank Rogers..is this best for her?????Does anyone know Tiffany Kyer?that is Felicias ex...i do believe thats where she needs to be..I heard Tiffany was doing good too...People tell me what you think..Im scared for her!!!
yaright

United States

#2 Jan 21, 2013
Troublemaker! Get a life!
felicia

Rock, WV

#3 Feb 6, 2013
why do people even put this stuff on here i dont mess with anyone,it dont matter who im with or what im doing imma still going to do me...thanx for worring if thats what it is lol im really not sure what you call it ;)
I know

Craigsville, WV

#4 Feb 6, 2013
felicia wrote:
why do people even put this stuff on here i dont mess with anyone,it dont matter who im with or what im doing imma still going to do me...thanx for worring if thats what it is lol im really not sure what you call it ;)
falicia people are bored with their own lives and having nothing better to do then get on here and bash someone that they are jealous of. U must have something they want or they want to be you because they sure are thinking about you since they put your name on here. It's a cowards way!
felicia

Rock, WV

#5 Feb 6, 2013
I know wrote:
<quoted text>falicia people are bored with their own lives and having nothing better to do then get on here and bash someone that they are jealous of. U must have something they want or they want to be you because they sure are thinking about you since they put your name on here. It's a cowards way!

I know man i just dont understand it at all..UG i dont mess with anyone at all..just wish people would leave my name out their mouths....thank ya tho your so right... ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craigsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge Bloom rules in favor of Nicholas board in... 33 min Shameful 13
Becky? 1 hr Curious 3
What's your opinion 2 hr Historybuff 1
Bobby Holdren - Come on Sweeney 2 hr Some one who knows 28
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 hr Melissa 4,198
Amelia Neal Sat Truth 2
Robert flanigan Aug 17 Yelp 4

Craigsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance