2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical...

2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant

There are 3928 comments on the KGUN story from Dec 9, 2010, titled 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant. In it, KGUN reports that:

Police say an explosion rocked a small chemical plant in West Virginia's northern panhandle, killing two workers and injuring two others.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KGUN.

Raj Human at Earth

Torrance, CA

#3865 Jun 14, 2013
America washed the bag and said it ain't so. Then they said it is a loan. We don't want a loan. Then we went and stepped on a few peoples lawns, they called the cops and arrested us. They took me to the mental hospital.

Since: Jul 12

Buckhannon

#3866 Jun 14, 2013
Raj Human at Earth wrote:
America washed the bag and said it ain't so. Then they said it is a loan. We don't want a loan. Then we went and stepped on a few peoples lawns, they called the cops and arrested us. They took me to the mental hospital.
Let's hope a thread may be started soon featuring you in an explosion. What a goof.
nikko

Clarkston, MI

#3867 Jun 14, 2013
Terrible!
1 post removed
Raj Human at Earth

Torrance, CA

#3869 Jun 14, 2013
I don't want to see any black human people with the American Solider uniform and AK47 in Afghanistan or Pakistan otherwise the safety of Angola will be jeopardized.
1 post removed
Raj Human at Earth

Torrance, CA

#3871 Jun 14, 2013
We have started to rewire little children and some of the animals at NAFTA due to issues with the grandparents. I think the Human children will pay off grandpa's grandma's debt. Also, the children will collect on the grandpa's and grandma's debt.
6 posts removed
TrollWeinstein

Fairmont, WV

#3878 Jun 15, 2013
Oh, two people were tragically killed in an explosion at a W.V. chemical plant? Let me find some Country music lyrics and some links to music videos that I can copy/paste in order to add to this important discussion... Wow, I'm so proud of myself now. I feel like I've really contributed something. Hey, Ramie, come look what I did! I pasted some music lyrics into this Topix discussion. Aren't I witty and insightful? Tell me I'm not insignificant and useless again, Ramie. You know I like when you tell me that...
Honesty Works

Point Pleasant, WV

#3879 Jun 15, 2013
Santa wrote:
we need to pray for the family's .. please take 5 mins out of your day and do so
Good point, Santa. We do need to pray for them. I am so sad that this has happened.
5 posts removed
Raj Human at Earth

Torrance, CA

#3885 Jun 15, 2013
I think European women respect their reputation.
Praying

Gilbert, WV

#3886 Jun 15, 2013
May god be with those families!!
Raj Human at Earth

Torrance, CA

#3887 Jun 15, 2013
I think the alliance is set.

North America, Africa, Asean, Orient vs Saarc, Middle East, Latin America, Europe
Raj Human at Earth

Torrance, CA

#3888 Jun 15, 2013
I think Islam Hinduism Christianity Buddhism Taoism Vooduism Humanity has produced many bastards. We estimate that most of the boys and girls in Europe and Saarc are harmis and bastards of their faith. Praise be Allah. May God bless you. Jai Bagwan. May Panku save your soul. Thank you.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#3889 Jun 15, 2013
Raj Human at Earth wrote:
I think Islam Hinduism Christianity Buddhism Taoism Vooduism Humanity has produced many bastards. We estimate that most of the boys and girls in Europe and Saarc are harmis and bastards of their faith. Praise be Allah. May God bless you. Jai Bagwan. May Panku save your soul. Thank you.
You are delusional at best possum. TaTa for now Lady of Quality ps Wish to join our club? We are the Sisters who burn the Koran!!!!!
1 post removed
Raj Human at Earth

Torrance, CA

#3891 Jun 15, 2013
I think the Californian police departments did well in the stalking contest. We were able to stare into each others eyes and see the truth.
3 posts removed
Raj Human at Earth

Torrance, CA

#3895 Jun 16, 2013
I felt good about the bombings in Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, Pakistan and America.

We need to reduce the population, there is shortage of food.

We in the middle of world war three.

At North America, there 530 million people.

White (300M) Black (60M) Oriental (20M) Desi (5M) Arab (5M) Mestizo (100M) Humanity (Balance Rest of it)

North America at war with South Asia.

At South Asia, there are 1700 million people.

Desi (1500M) Arab (80M) Oriental (50M) White (20M) Black (1M) Mesitizo (1M) Humanity (Balance Rest of it)
----------

There is internal conflict as well external conflict.
Miner49

Athens, WV

#3896 Jun 16, 2013
"North America, Africa, Asean, Orient vs Saarc, Middle East, Latin America, Europe"

Where is this "Asean & Saarc" you speak of?
2 posts removed

“Me pack a gon”

Since: Aug 12

Chico, CA

#3899 Jun 19, 2013
Ze Republicoons hate me moor than el loco poosy gato doos. But me stood tall and voted for Sénor Meet Romnee, he from Mehico joost likes me. Me no boo hoo ennymoor ees why dey peesed at me.

“Me pack a gon”

Since: Aug 12

Chico, CA

#3900 Jun 19, 2013
oop wrong threed.
curious

Billings, MT

#3901 Jun 19, 2013
hello
Raj Human Species

Torrance, CA

#3902 Jun 20, 2013
I don't think Russia, America, India, China, Pakistan, France, Great Britain, Korea, Israel have the atom bomb.

I think a number of terrorist groups have the atom bomb. The White race, The Desi race, The Oriental race.

We want to give proper credit blame responsibility respect to the right teams gangs groups.

You wont treat an ant rabbit cow tiger bear alligator python shark the same way.
kennith/

Hurricane, WV

#3903 Jun 20, 2013
:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craigsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot cook at The sugar shack 1 hr the dr 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr Hickabilly BR549 1,341
Randy Key 13 hr smooth 13
Srmc er 17 hr BlackjackDealer 4
Ray Bradford 20 hr Curious 12
Drop a Word ~ Add a Word (Oct '11) 22 hr Red_Forman 2,366
Darlene Foster 23 hr Family 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Craigsville Mortgages