2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical...

2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant

There are 3927 comments on the KGUN story from Dec 9, 2010, titled 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant. In it, KGUN reports that:

Police say an explosion rocked a small chemical plant in West Virginia's northern panhandle, killing two workers and injuring two others.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KGUN.

sweet

Bluefield, WV

#3484 Apr 23, 2013
Why are yall bothering to respond to a troll? If you ignore that hag thing it will go away.
Triumph Insult Comic Dog

Bluefield, WV

#3485 Apr 23, 2013
Better Than Hagatha wrote:
Oh my God...if you say the word "possum" one more time...get some new insults...PLEASE! You are so boring and predictable! Someone with your education can think of some new insults and comebacks...or with this so-called "wealth" of yours, you could buy some new insults/comebacks! Whatever you decide to do, do it quick...you are becoming a bore!
Ha ha, I may be a DOG but you and Pvt Pyle are Hagatha's BYTCHES and as long as you two talk she will always return and 100% chance she will call you possum. You are so addicted to her abuse I pee pee on you, I would poop on you but Hagatha already done so, HAHA.
Navel Fuzz

Sydney, Australia

#3486 Apr 23, 2013
Triumph Insult Comic Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha, I may be a DOG but you and Pvt Pyle are Hagatha's BYTCHES and as long as you two talk she will always return and 100% chance she will call you possum. You are so addicted to her abuse I pee pee on you, I would poop on you but Hagatha already done so, HAHA.
You give dogs a bad name, you're a piece of headcheese off a studhorse.
Erkle

Houston, TX

#3487 Apr 23, 2013
Navel Fuzz wrote:
<quoted text>You give dogs a bad name, you're a piece of headcheese off a studhorse.
Why are you posting here? Normally you are in the gay threads trying to pick up Dave..what's the matter, he tell you to go away again?
Erkle

Houston, TX

#3488 Apr 23, 2013
Navel Fuzz asks men to poop on him while he pleasures himself. He's a very sick gay man.
Navel Fuzz

Sydney, Australia

#3489 Apr 23, 2013
Oh no! Sunpup has dropped off his account to defend himself? Hey watch it with those gay comments I can get you for threatening me with your round mouth
Erkle

Houston, TX

#3490 Apr 23, 2013
Navel Fuzz wrote:
Oh no! Sunpup has dropped off his account to defend himself? Hey watch it with those gay comments I can get you for threatening me with your round mouth
You're in love with Sundog, aren't you? Sorry but he doesn't hang out on the gay threads begging for attention like you do. Better luck next time, Sugar.
Navel Fuzz

Sydney, Australia

#3491 Apr 23, 2013
Told you the hot little pup would drop off his account and try to attack me. I'll give his old lady a hot wad if her azz would make him a sunday face.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#3492 Apr 23, 2013
USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
I work more in one hour than you have in your entire life welfare slug. We have ski resorts, whitewater rafting, motor sports, and many other enjoyable things here to do. You wouldn't know from your tin can trailer sunk in a sink hole would you, miss trashy lady. You don't know anything.
Possum, the only thing you work on for more than an hour is that little weiner of yours that no one else wants. Now just because you got your a$$ kicked by Sundog512 is no excuse for you to be so petty and obnoxious. Now you can quit with the ski,whitewater and rafting and motor things that no one but the rednecks, hillbillies and dead folks on Buckwild care for. You need to get a life. The Sunshine State is the vacation capitol of the world for many reasons. We do notice all the WV plates here during vacation time and appreciate the money you spend from your government checks. Plus we get a big laugh every time we encounter the possums. TaTa for now Lady of Quality

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#3493 Apr 23, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, the only thing you work on for more than an hour is that little weiner of yours that no one else wants. Now just because you got your a$$ kicked by Sundog512 is no excuse for you to be so petty and obnoxious. Now you can quit with the ski,whitewater and rafting and motor things that no one but the rednecks, hillbillies and dead folks on Buckwild care for. You need to get a life. The Sunshine State is the vacation capitol of the world for many reasons. We do notice all the WV plates here during vacation time and appreciate the money you spend from your government checks. Plus we get a big laugh every time we encounter the possums. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
What he really meant to say was that he owns an Oxy ranch. He and his whole family lay around the shack all day snorting oxy and drinking moonshine. He owned a pair of shoes once but traded them for a mule because the mule looked sexy.
1 post removed
Navel Fuzz

Sydney, Australia

#3495 Apr 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
What he really meant to say was that he owns an Oxy ranch. He and his whole family lay around the shack all day snorting oxy and drinking moonshine. He owned a pair of shoes once but traded them for a mule because the mule looked sexy.
Dave made a mistake, you don't have a weiner, if you did your old lady wouldn't stray so bad would she pup?
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#3496 Apr 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey I heard some of his "offspring" looked a little "funny". Everytime he sees that ole mule in the field he runs so fast you could smell hair a burnin. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Navel Fuzz

Sydney, Australia

#3497 Apr 23, 2013
Erkle wrote:
<quoted text>
You're in love with Sundog, aren't you? Sorry but he doesn't hang out on the gay threads begging for attention like you do. Better luck next time, Sugar.
Sun Puppy everyone knows you're a toofless welfare drawing son of your brother and mother love

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#3498 Apr 24, 2013
Your mom made a mistake too. She should have gotten a total abortion instead of only removing your brain.
Navel Fuzz wrote:
<quoted text>Dave made a mistake, you don't have a weiner, if you did your old lady wouldn't stray so bad would she pup?

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#3499 Apr 24, 2013
Everyone?

Awwww....you have other idiots in your pocket, don't you?
Navel Fuzz wrote:
<quoted text>Sun Puppy everyone knows you're a toofless welfare drawing son of your brother and mother love

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#3500 Apr 24, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text> Honey I heard some of his "offspring" looked a little "funny". Everytime he sees that ole mule in the field he runs so fast you could smell hair a burnin. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
It's a regular competition now. Gay Dave and Navel Fuzz have to fight over the same mule. I guess that's a hillbilly blood sport.
1 post removed
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#3502 Apr 24, 2013
Pam Sux wrote:
Nice try Pam.Up to your same old tricks flooding the forum with your twisted alters.Lets see here,Sundog512,Navel Fuzz,Erkle.Pam Thompson you have got to be the loneliest individual to ever troll a topix.I really feel sorry for you Hagatha May/Pam.You know take a bath,learn some people skills you may actually be able to go out in the general public every now and then.
Possum, you are the one with the "old tricks" because thats all you can get are the old ones. You sound fascinated with this "Pam". Don't tell me you are also a dyke!!!! Yes you are right possum, everyone who disagrees with you is one and the same. You are truly pathetic. Were you born with a coathanger wrapped around one ear? Would not surprise me. TaTa for now Lady of Quality

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#3503 Apr 25, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, you are the one with the "old tricks" because thats all you can get are the old ones. You sound fascinated with this "Pam". Don't tell me you are also a dyke!!!! Yes you are right possum, everyone who disagrees with you is one and the same. You are truly pathetic. Were you born with a coathanger wrapped around one ear? Would not surprise me. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
LOL.

Be careful. They are going to invoke the name of Jesus soon.

“Easy does it... ”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3504 Apr 25, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
Be careful. They are going to invoke the name of Jesus soon.
It doesn't take Jesus to light your way, Slick. You and Nagatha keep displaying prime examples of supreme stupidity, all on by yourselves. That more than likely will supply great amusement to the masses for eons to come.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#3505 Apr 25, 2013
Were you tying to sound stupid, or does that just come natural to you, Skeeter?
Will Munny wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't take Jesus to light your way, Slick. You and Nagatha keep displaying prime examples of supreme stupidity, all on by yourselves. That more than likely will supply great amusement to the masses for eons to come.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craigsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 min Friend 4,213
Colby Cunningham William persinger arrested 6 hr Bichfight 4
Robert flanigan 11 hr Wonder 3
why does girls want to date old men? 11 hr Trish from Braxton 22
who is horney (Nov '15) Aug 14 Bi guy 28
Bi guys or couples Aug 14 Bi guy seeking 1
Go karma ,go karma Aug 14 None 5

Craigsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance