First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Needing info

United States

#1 Oct 12, 2009
I heard that Dr.Collen Maryweather is giving weight loss shots does anyone know if they work?
crazybitch1

United States

#2 Oct 12, 2009
hey they may work but ti depends on your body MY BEST friend recentlly passed form taking those shots
wrecking ball

United States

#3 Oct 12, 2009
who was ur best friend if u don't mind me asking becuz I too have a friend that I loss that was on them.
WonderWoman

United States

#4 Oct 12, 2009
I thought the shots were just B-12 shots and the little pill was phentermine. I know for a fact that the pill can cause your heart to race, but in some people it doesn't affect them that way. A person just doesn't know whether to take something or not anymore.
wrecking ball

United States

#5 Oct 12, 2009
thats what I thought too....but I am starting to wonder now?
answer

Rupert, WV

#6 Oct 13, 2009
WonderWoman wrote:
I thought the shots were just B-12 shots and the little pill was phentermine. I know for a fact that the pill can cause your heart to race, but in some people it doesn't affect them that way. A person just doesn't know whether to take something or not anymore.
The shots and pill are speed. Someone I know is taking it right now. They give you the stuff to take home to give yourself the shot and the pill. I would take the pill but I dunno about the shot thing. To much speed. She gave me a few of hers and they gave me energy. I cleaned house all damn day...lol
WonderWoman

United States

#7 Oct 13, 2009
I think I'll just do it the old fashioned way, or else stay "chubby". I have two friends that really look good and lost all they wanted to and kept it off. I'm a bit "leery" of it. The phentermine does keep you in a "tizzy" and then supposedly the B-12 is for energy, too. I know when I took the phentermine many years ago, it did make my heart race and I thought why would any one want to feel this way. Energy was great, but not that great to feel that way! I'll keep reading, but I think I'll just stay away from it. Thanks!
Abby K

United States

#8 Oct 13, 2009
I am on the phentramine with the shots. The phentramine is the diet pill. The shots are Vit. B-12. They too can give you energy but they also help boost your metabolism. I was on the phentramine back in 1997 as well and it was a capsule and It made me very jittery,(maybe it was a higher milagram)? however the ones I am on now are a tablet and I have no side effects from them at all. The Dr. I get mine from only will allow you to be on them for 3 months at a time then you have to be off of them for three months, I am on my second round of 3 months now.
Daisy Dollup

United States

#9 Oct 14, 2009
Abby K wrote:
I am on the phentramine with the shots. The phentramine is the diet pill. The shots are Vit. B-12. They too can give you energy but they also help boost your metabolism. I was on the phentramine back in 1997 as well and it was a capsule and It made me very jittery,(maybe it was a higher milagram)? however the ones I am on now are a tablet and I have no side effects from them at all. The Dr. I get mine from only will allow you to be on them for 3 months at a time then you have to be off of them for three months, I am on my second round of 3 months now.
How much have you lost? and is it coming off fast or slow?
Abby K

United States

#10 Oct 14, 2009
I have lost about 25 pounds with the diet pills and on my own 23 a total of around 48 - 50 pounds. All together. It seems to average 8- 11 pounds a month while taking the medication.
wondering

United States

#11 Oct 14, 2009
Abby K wrote:
the answer to the abouve question and who is the dr.. is it in summersville or beckley...casue i thought about trying it...im to fat and need to loose weight seriously and i have tried the walking and diet. don't work alone..most i have lost is 5lbs in a yr.....lol give some info please
oh and what is the cost
Abby K

United States

#12 Oct 15, 2009
Cost about 95.00 a month that is the visit, pills and B-12 shot. Maryweather at Summersville will prescribe these for you. Maybe your regular health care Dr. will as well.
They do require you to change your eating habits as well as work out and drink huge amounts of water. Good luck to you, on this,
Abby
whoever

United States

#13 Oct 15, 2009
answer wrote:
<quoted text>
The shots and pill are speed. Someone I know is taking it right now. They give you the stuff to take home to give yourself the shot and the pill. I would take the pill but I dunno about the shot thing. To much speed. She gave me a few of hers and they gave me energy. I cleaned house all damn day...lol
The shots will not hurt you its just B-12 it just helps your metabolism the pills are what cause some ppl harm depends on the person taking them. I lost 15lbs doing the shots and pills together.
wondering 2

United States

#14 Oct 16, 2009
Abby I just made me an appt yesderday and they sais they would determine if you can take them or not. I was just wondering what they did your first time you went. thanks.
Abby K

United States

#15 Oct 18, 2009
If you are going to maryweather, she will weigh & measure you to see if you are over weight enough to be on them to start with along with your madical history and family history. Then if you are okay to try the program, you get 4 pre filled Vit. B12 shots to bring home with you that you give to yourself once a week, and of corse you will get your RX. Let me know how they work for you... Drink planty of water, and as little caffiene as possible, you maybe anxious the first three or four days until you adjust to the RX.
Any way let me know what you think and how you do on them, best of results to you!
number

Wayside, WV

#16 Mar 31, 2011
how i do i get in contact with her office to make an appointment?
plz listen

Nitro, WV

#17 Mar 31, 2011
Dont do it i did and i thought at 27 i was gonna have a heart attack.. It makes u feel like ur bodys out of control. I tried it for 4 months. i lost 6pds for 300 dollers that was a joke and i exercised and dieted.
wow

Summersville, WV

#18 Mar 31, 2011
Seriously, diet and exercise. It's not that hard to do.
My opinion

Beckley, WV

#19 Apr 1, 2011
Basically if you eat in moderation, drink a lot of water and get some kind of excercise everyday then you can lose weight. That is how I lost my weight. I wasnt on any kind of drug or nothing. I was 250 lbs and lost down to 150.
Thanks

Charleston, WV

#20 Apr 1, 2011
My opinion wrote:
Basically if you eat in moderation, drink a lot of water and get some kind of excercise everyday then you can lose weight. That is how I lost my weight. I wasnt on any kind of drug or nothing. I was 250 lbs and lost down to 150.
How long did it take you and what foods did you basically eat, if you don't care to share. This winter has been rough on being cooped up in the house and not being able to get out and do actual physical activity. I am an outside person and it is killing me staying inside so much and it seems like every time I go through the house I manage to pick up something to eat or if I am drinking something, I think it needs something to go with it! LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craigsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fight in tioga 16 min Sharon Peter 5
What happened to Mike The Frito Lays Delivery Man 12 hr Mike Lays Tator c... 1
coke truck drivers 14 hr single 8
Haley Brooks 23 hr Mmm 4
Jason Mullens 23 hr Info 2
alana ritchie clevenger 23 hr Really 5
Hookup (Oct '12) Wed Well hell 72
Craigsville Dating
Find my Match

Craigsville People Search