First Prev
of 4
Next Last
HOPE

Clay, WV

#1 Mar 23, 2011
Is it happening today? The scanner sounds like it, but the sad part is, they will be back out before they are rounded up!
hoping

Dallas, TX

#2 Mar 23, 2011
HOPE wrote:
Is it happening today? The scanner sounds like it, but the sad part is, they will be back out before they are rounded up!
I hope so. But you are right! It will be the same druggies and they will be back out before the weekend starts. It is really a waste of time. Most of them rat on each other over an over. When a decent citizen reports them, nothing happens! Sometimes I think these big busts are just to put on a show for the public.
kids

Ona, WV

#3 Mar 23, 2011
know who they got yet?
1 post removed
Geesh

Clay, WV

#5 Mar 23, 2011
Was in S'ville at Food Lion and the cops, states, cities and deputies were all going back and forth to the armory. And Hoping, you couldn't have said a better statement and so true. NO other way to put it.
Funeee

Clay, WV

#6 Mar 23, 2011
Did Craigsville's finest dealers not get it? Evidently not cause no one is posting names. I've reported my neighbor for 3 or 4 years, been so long I don't remember the exact number of years, and they never have got him. I watch it every day or should I say, every shipment! Some dealers are just down right good to be able to avoid getting caught. And, to top it all off, this guy is stupid, but he must not be to bad cause he's figured out a way to beat the system and doesn't hit a tap at anything except when his shipments come in. Whew, I'll really get the mean and on fire judge its, cause the simple statements above got it and they weren't even racy like this one! LOL!
duh

Summersville, WV

#7 Mar 23, 2011
Funeee wrote:
Did Craigsville's finest dealers not get it? Evidently not cause no one is posting names. I've reported my neighbor for 3 or 4 years, been so long I don't remember the exact number of years, and they never have got him. I watch it every day or should I say, every shipment! Some dealers are just down right good to be able to avoid getting caught. And, to top it all off, this guy is stupid, but he must not be to bad cause he's figured out a way to beat the system and doesn't hit a tap at anything except when his shipments come in. Whew, I'll really get the mean and on fire judge its, cause the simple statements above got it and they weren't even racy like this one! LOL!
well then turn them in if u want them busted!!!!!!!!!!
Excuse Me

Clay, WV

#8 Mar 23, 2011
duh wrote:
<quoted text>well then turn them in if u want them busted!!!!!!!!!!
Hellooooooo, can't you read! I said " I HAVE REPORTED HIM for 3 or 4 years " Duh, isn't that "kinda" like turning him in especially when I'm still doing it?! I rest my case! Must be one of 'em! They all need to be locked up, big timers or little timers!
martin

Summersville, WV

#9 Mar 23, 2011
Is Sara Brooks also Sara carpenter? Where's randi Hall in all of this?
as of 445

United States

#10 Mar 23, 2011
FRANCES SPINKS
WANDA KEFFER
JOSHUA PHILLIPS
KEVIN TAYLOR - Bail $100,000
THOMAS NICHOLS
ROY WILLIS - Bail $100,000
MARSHA ODELL - Bail $150,000
SANDRA AMICK Bail $400,000
SARA BROOKS
JEFFREY AIDE Bail $150,000
as of 445

United States

#11 Mar 23, 2011
There were a bunch of people on the court house lawn trying to get bail set up. Those that make bail will not be on the CRJ web site.
Seriously

Shinnston, WV

#12 Mar 23, 2011
Unless you are family of those that were arrested, i think you should just let it go....
Not Fair

Clay, WV

#13 Mar 23, 2011
as of 445 wrote:
There were a bunch of people on the court house lawn trying to get bail set up. Those that make bail will not be on the CRJ web site.
They shouldn't have a problem making bail. Just use that big ole paycheck from their drug deals and they should be able to free themselves indefinitely.
as of 445

Little Valley, NY

#14 Mar 23, 2011
The sheriff's department released the following individuals facing charges:

* Ralph Bryant, II, of Canvas - Delivery of a controlled substance
* Janet Ray, of Canvas - Delivery of a controlled substance
* Sandra Amick, of Canvas - Delivery of a controlled substance
* Marsha O'Dell, of Nettie - Delivery of a controlled substance
* Roy Willis Jr., of Summersville - Delivery of a controlled substance
* Jeffery Aide, of Summersville - Delivery of a controlled substance
* Parley Nicely, of Craigsville - Delivery of a controlled substance
* Sara Carpenter, of Craigsville - Delivery of a controlled substance
* Roger Roach, of Richwood - Delivery of a controlled substance
* Kevin Taylor, of Summersville - Delivery of a controlled substance
* Thomas Nichols, of Craigsville - Delivery of a controlled substance
* Shawn Bever, of Craigsville - Delivery of a controlled substance
* Amy Flanagan, of Craigsville - Delivery of a controlled substance
* Virginia Bennett, of Craigsville - Conspiracy to commit a felony
* Jennifer Curry, Tioga - Shoplifting
* Francis Spinks, of Craigsville - Delivery of a controlled substance
* Rick Clement Jr., of Craigsville - Operation of a meth lab
* Callie Lathem, of Richwood - Delivery of a controlled substance
* Lisa Hypes, of Summersville - Delivery of a controlled substance
* Wanda Keffer, of Richwood - Delivery of a controlled substance
* Gloria Ruger, of Richwood - Delivery of a controlled substance
* Barry Boles, of Richwood - Delivery of a controlled substance
* Tracy Beirne, of Summersville - Attempted operation of a meth lab
* Jason Bennet, of Dille - Delivery of a controlled substance
* Joe Given, of Birch River/Sutton - First degree sexual abuse
parent

Statts Mills, WV

#15 Mar 23, 2011
at least they are written out here and everyone can know for sure what kind of people they really are! go get some more!!
more

Oakvale, WV

#16 Mar 23, 2011
There has to be more than that coming. The above list does not even make a dent in it.
go figure

Oakvale, WV

#17 Mar 23, 2011
no donny williams RAT !!!
hoping

Summersville, WV

#18 Mar 23, 2011
Seriously wrote:
Unless you are family of those that were arrested, i think you should just let it go....
The public has a right to know who is selling drugs in our neighborhoods. People have the right to feel safe and secure. I live here and in the last 5 years, home break ins have increased. Why? So these addicts can support their habit. When these people break the law and put others in danger because of their poor choice, that individual loses their right to keep their names from being published. It isn't their family's fault they abuse drugs and sell drugs. It is only the fault of the one committing the crime!
Funeee

Clay, WV

#19 Mar 23, 2011
Seriously wrote:
This is the funniest comment ever! We are supposed to just let it go when we have to guard our homes to keep these crazy dealer's customers from breaking in and stealing everything we have for their next fix! Oh, I don't think so! We deserve to know who each and every one of them is because of the crap we have to put up with to stay safe in our own homes! It's just a crying shame that they didn't get the rest of the dealers around our town!
WOW

Clay, WV

#20 Mar 23, 2011
WOW this town must be full of Rats! Is this all of the drug dealers they could come up with? These aren't even the ones you hear about all the time. Why are the ones that didn't get caught immune? That's not even right!
WOW

Clay, WV

#21 Mar 23, 2011
more wrote:
There has to be more than that coming. The above list does not even make a dent in it.
Probably ave to wait til next year, or at least a change of seasons! LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craigsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley who runs the old Oakford.. 16 min Lawdy 6
Does any girl know a guy that goes by Ray Ray i... 46 min Asking for a friend 11
Trump wants everyone to leave him alone on Twit... 51 min Treasonous Trump 1
Summersville Place 2 hr Not so happy butt 127
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 8 hr Nosy Rosie 4,484
Dear ABC committee 17 hr Baptist Preacher 31
Roshaunda Tue Eyes 2

Craigsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Craigsville Mortgages