Do YOU believe in KARMA

Do YOU believe in KARMA

Created by roflmao on Nov 30, 2012

58 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yep

No

Who knows

No such thing

Only for certain people

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bluebarb

Bluefield, WV

#1 Nov 30, 2012
When ya do wrong to others or try to bring drama that doesn't belong to anybody that's will come back an it don't take long.God says to help not do wrong.:
curious

Chapmanville, WV

#2 Nov 30, 2012
I don't believe in it personally, but there are certain people who do and if they truly do, they should be pretty worried, lol.
1 post removed
stupid

Summersville, WV

#4 Nov 30, 2012
Yes I do and I think it's going to get you in the end!
FOR SURE

United States

#5 Nov 30, 2012
I do believe in it totally and one person in peticular is getting it in full force right now. I am so glad to see it. He deserves it to the limit. For everthing he has done to other people and then blames them for his problems. He is so selfish. I am sitting back right now and laughing at him because he can't figure out what the problem is.ROTFLMFAO
sunshine
#6 Dec 2, 2012
I know for sure that KARMA will get you eventually! I waited for 3yrs. for karma to catch up to Stephanie Butcher & you can find her now sitting in CRJ! Oh yeah...KARMA!!!! I love it!!
yup
#7 Dec 2, 2012
yes KARMA is a B*#&@!!! n she will catch up with those who deserve it!!

Since: Sep 12

Summersville, WV

#8 Dec 12, 2012
Karma cought up with an other one,Candice Bess Is locked up,I love it !!!
yeppers

Rock, WV

#9 Mar 3, 2013
FOR SURE wrote:
I do believe in it totally and one person in peticular is getting it in full force right now. I am so glad to see it. He deserves it to the limit. For everthing he has done to other people and then blames them for his problems. He is so selfish. I am sitting back right now and laughing at him because he can't figure out what the problem is.ROTFLMFAO
I have an ex that is happening to right now... All i am doing is living my life and he is scraping what is left of his up. Strange!
yeppers

Rock, WV

#10 Mar 3, 2013
guess when you are married you should be honest and keep your britches zipped. HUH?
ummm

United States

#11 Mar 3, 2013
yeppers wrote:
guess when you are married you should be honest and keep your britches zipped. HUH?
If you were with a married man then you're no better & karma will get you too.
this one

Craigsville, WV

#12 Mar 3, 2013
ummm wrote:
<quoted text>If you were with a married man then you're no better & karma will get you too.
it's the attention that the married couple needed. Ya know screwing attention. An when they got caught we seen who he chose! the woman he loves. Not the mistress he was only screwing.
yeppers

Rock, WV

#13 Mar 3, 2013
ummm wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were with a married man then you're no better & karma will get you too.
dubass... I was married to him... he was screwing around... Read it understand it
yeppers

Rock, WV

#14 Mar 3, 2013
this one wrote:
<quoted text>
it's the attention that the married couple needed. Ya know screwing attention. An when they got caught we seen who he chose! the woman he loves. Not the mistress he was only screwing.
I wasn't the mistress........ I was the wife... Read dumbass....
this one

Craigsville, WV

#15 Mar 3, 2013
yeppers wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't the mistress........ I was the wife... Read dumbass....
Exactly. Simple minded
KARMA

Glasgow, WV

#16 Mar 4, 2013
IM A FIRM BELIEVER!!& to those who continue to be FAKE & a TOTAL DRAMA KING or QUEEN, WATCH OUT ,BECAUSE**** KARMA WILL MOST DEFINETELY BITE YOU IN THE A**!!!!!
1 post removed
wtf

Rock, WV

#18 Mar 18, 2013
this one wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Simple minded
no. you are the simple minded one. stupid is more like it. you don't comment on facts that should not happen.
Stt

Craigsville, WV

#19 Mar 19, 2013
I don't believe in karma but I can make a promise to one red head. She brought it upon herself
KARMA

United States

#20 Mar 19, 2013
I can also guarantee one old man that his cheating was his down fall from this red head. Never to have it again.
hmmm

Saint Albans, WV

#21 Mar 20, 2013
ok totally not the subject here
KARMA

United States

#22 Mar 20, 2013
Oh yea it is cause he sure is getting it all back in his face now. Cheating,lying ways. What goes around comes around. Bet he didn't think that it would all come back around to bite him in the butt. Don't be coming back here no more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craigsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr what? 4,307
Jerimiah Scott 14 hr Concerned 16
Just A thought. 23 hr Methlover 35
Laurie Ward McCourt Wed tammy 2
Pamela holly and Delbert Davis (Mar '14) Tue yes 15
dont want your husband to know Tue how about that 3
Looking for a house to rent within walking dist... Dec 11 Carmicheal McMasters 1

Craigsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Craigsville Mortgages