is there any good women left
Dee

United States

#103 Nov 17, 2012
straight man says wrote:
<quoted text> i think you have the wrong person, and maybe not.
Yes I do live in the area.
straight man says

Toms River, NJ

#104 Nov 17, 2012
Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do live in the area.
it is very scary meeting people on here, just like those dating sights.
alady

Orange, VA

#105 Nov 17, 2012
Certain wrote:
I would have to say that ANYONE looking for a date on "topix", would not find what they were looking for.
I just seen the TOPIX and replyed, as for looking for a date on topix;
Topix is free but those sites like match.com and others you have to pay for. I sure don't want fix up with a loser.
alady

Orange, VA

#106 Nov 17, 2012
straight man says wrote:
<quoted text> it is very scary meeting people on here, just like those dating sights.
yea I do agree
Dee

United States

#107 Nov 17, 2012
straight man says wrote:
<quoted text> it is very scary meeting people on here, just like those dating sights.
yes I agree but I have also been on the dating sites and found it to be just as bad. At least Topixs dosen't cost and if you don't like them you don't have to go out with them. On the sites some of them don't even live close like you said before.
straight man says

Toms River, NJ

#108 Nov 18, 2012
Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
yes I agree but I have also been on the dating sites and found it to be just as bad. At least Topixs dosen't cost and if you don't like them you don't have to go out with them. On the sites some of them don't even live close like you said before.
i really enjoy talking to you here, and i am a very serious sincere straight man looking to find love again since my wife cheated on me. but it is very extremely hard finding love again, especially at the age that we are. i wish that i had been born a lot sooner, and most likely i would have met the right woman and have the family that i would have wanted. i live down the shore, and it is very hard and we just had this big storm too.
John

Lindside, WV

#109 Nov 18, 2012
Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
Never mind. To John. Some people think they know everthing and everybody. You act like you know who I am but I don't know anyone named John. Yes I live in the area. I am a bar tender.
I do know who you are. You are not a bartender but, you do stay in all the local bars. You are dog ugly, about 5'8", long,frizzy hair, about 59. You look like you have lead a very hard life. You are ugly and have crooked teeth. You think you are all that and us guys have so much fun making fun of you behind your back. It is the joke among us that who ever is still standing at the end of the night has to go home with you!
Dee

United States

#110 Nov 19, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>I do know who you are. You are not a bartender but, you do stay in all the local bars. You are dog ugly, about 5'8", long,frizzy hair, about 59. You look like you have lead a very hard life. You are ugly and have crooked teeth. You think you are all that and us guys have so much fun making fun of you behind your back. It is the joke among us that who ever is still standing at the end of the night has to go home with you!
I think you have me mixed up with someone else. So why don't you just go try your stuff on someone else. You have all your info wrong. They call me Dee short for Deloris. I am not 5'8 and I am not 59. Way off on that one buddy. I go home with no one. Thank you....
Dee

United States

#111 Nov 19, 2012
straight man says wrote:
<quoted text> i really enjoy talking to you here, and i am a very serious sincere straight man looking to find love again since my wife cheated on me. but it is very extremely hard finding love again, especially at the age that we are. i wish that i had been born a lot sooner, and most likely i would have met the right woman and have the family that i would have wanted. i live down the shore, and it is very hard and we just had this big storm too.
I enjoy talking to you too. I am serious also. I would be looking for someone to love and to love me back because my ex cheated on me too. It is hard to find someone all the men I meet are either looking for someone for sex or a much younger woman to boost their ego. I have raised my family. They are all grown and on their own and I find myself alone these days. So you live in Jersey?
Dee Dee

United States

#112 Nov 19, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>I do know who you are. You are not a bartender but, you do stay in all the local bars. You are dog ugly, about 5'8", long,frizzy hair, about 59. You look like you have lead a very hard life. You are ugly and have crooked teeth. You think you are all that and us guys have so much fun making fun of you behind your back. It is the joke among us that who ever is still standing at the end of the night has to go home with you!
Also 1 word of warning John. I think I know who you are talking about and she is a friend of mine. She is not ugly and she doesn't go home with any of you guys. I know cause she has a nice man. He works out of town most of the time. If he catches wind of this he will hunt you down and beat the braks off of you. He don't allow anyone to disrespect her in anyway. Just fair warning to you. He's not an old or little man either. So I would be careful what you say about her.
John

Lindside, WV

#113 Nov 20, 2012
Well, "Dee Dee" or "Deloris"; I am talking about the other Dee. No I did NOT say she went home with guys,,,,I said it is our joke that the last man standing HAS to take her home, None of us WANT her! She is dog ugly and old! Everyone is laughing at her because she thinks she is "all that". Maybe she was a LONG time ago but now she is tore up from the floor up! We could like her as a friend if she just wouldn't act like she is young..She is an older woman! I wish her luck om getting someone around her age. Early 60's. So sorry about the mix up, "Deloris".
straight man says

Toms River, NJ

#114 Nov 20, 2012
Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoy talking to you too. I am serious also. I would be looking for someone to love and to love me back because my ex cheated on me too. It is hard to find someone all the men I meet are either looking for someone for sex or a much younger woman to boost their ego. I have raised my family. They are all grown and on their own and I find myself alone these days. So you live in Jersey?
yes i do, and where do you live?
Dee Dee

United States

#115 Nov 21, 2012
straight man says wrote:
<quoted text> yes i do, and where do you live?
I live in Summersville, WV. I am currently in Hagerstown, MD visiting family.
Dee Dee

United States

#116 Nov 21, 2012
John wrote:
Well, "Dee Dee" or "Deloris"; I am talking about the other Dee. No I did NOT say she went home with guys,,,,I said it is our joke that the last man standing HAS to take her home, None of us WANT her! She is dog ugly and old! Everyone is laughing at her because she thinks she is "all that". Maybe she was a LONG time ago but now she is tore up from the floor up! We could like her as a friend if she just wouldn't act like she is young..She is an older woman! I wish her luck om getting someone around her age. Early 60's. So sorry about the mix up, "Deloris".
See John that is how stuff gets started on other people. She is a very beautiful person. A lot younger than you are saying. If you knew her story you wouldn't treat her like that. These kind of stories is exactly why she is where she is right now. From people telling lies on her and other people believing them. I know her and she has had a very bad experience with men because of lies like this. So you all need to just get over yourselves and leave her alone. She doesn't want someone just to go out have friends,socialize and go home alone. It's okay about the mix up but you need to leave her alone. She is trying real hard to heal.
Dee Dee

United States

#117 Nov 21, 2012
Maybe she acts young because she hangs out with alot of younger people. They seem to like her alot. So don't critize her before you look in your own mirrow. She really is a very nice person if you get to know her.
John

Lindside, WV

#118 Nov 21, 2012
Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in Summersville, WV. I am currently in Hagerstown, MD visiting family.
Well "Dee Dee" isn't that amazing that the other Dee is from the Hagerstown, MD area too!BUSTED
Dee Dee

United States

#119 Nov 22, 2012
No John you are mistaken. Her family lives in the Hancock area. Really its about 70 miles away. So your Busted. HAHA We are from the same area but her family lives in Berkeley. Mine lives in Carlyle. So now who is stupid?
Dee Dee

United States

#120 Nov 22, 2012
Wait just a minute here. I just got to thinking. I bet you don't even go to the bar where she goes. I bet your the John she told me about that has been stalking her for the last two yrs causing her trouble. I think I will contact the police and let them see these postings on here. They may just do something about it. You better just leave her alone. The BUSTED gave it away.
John

Lindside, WV

#121 Nov 22, 2012
LOL
John

Lindside, WV

#122 Nov 22, 2012
Do you really think that if I were the John that has been stalking you, that I would be stupid enough to say----BUSTED......SOOOOO wrong! guess again! or "Dee", "Dee Dee" "Deloris"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craigsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is SS Disability a Government handout (Jul '13) 56 min Nailed it 27
christy hall 1 hr Anwser 22
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr RSM 4,245
Deputy Holdren 2 hr Curious 4
RT 39 Drug Dealers (Sep '16) 2 hr electricman 76
I think im being poisoned (Jul '13) 3 hr Helen Jones 143
Place to rent 6 hr Looking 1

Craigsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance