is there any good women left
sunshine girl
#82 Oct 8, 2012
I'm the one turning 50 soon! I was talking to the late 50ish, I don't want games or bs! Reply back to SUNSHINE GIRL!
toad

Winfield, WV

#83 Oct 9, 2012
Hey grammatical queen. It is "ARE there any good women left". Doesn't matter what age or shape you're in, if you can't talk, you'll be alone.
Agree

Morehead City, NC

#84 Oct 9, 2012
In your quest for finding the right person, don't let yourself settle just so you won't be lonely. When you least expect it, someone will come into your life. It's all part of God's plan. Sometimes we question it, but in the end we can look back and say, "Now I understand why..." Hang in there! In the meantime, keep praying. God hears and answers prayers...but in His time!((Hugs))
URPathetic

Morehead City, NC

#85 Oct 9, 2012
toad wrote:
Hey grammatical queen. It is "ARE there any good women left". Doesn't matter what age or shape you're in, if you can't talk, you'll be alone.
Do you get on here and criticize everyone? Don't you have anything good to say? Get a life!
straight man says

Toms River, NJ

#86 Oct 12, 2012
Looing Too wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, I am recently divorced and would like to meet someone to spend time with. I have been out on a few dates but they all want something in return. I on the other hand would like to get to know someone. I have done the bar scene and it is a joke. I also am in my fiftys which makes it hard. I have a job where we are drug tested so I am clean and I drink socialy. I think we could find a way to connect if you would like.
i would really like to meet you, that would be really great.
sunshine
#87 Oct 26, 2012
I'm a single GOOD woman, 40's, would really like to meet a nice drug free, drama free man!
so very true says

Toms River, NJ

#88 Oct 28, 2012
I hear that wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a divorced single white female and I can not find anyone to date either. My goodness, the pickens are slim. Either their addicted to drugs,alcohol,mommy or some other insane problem. I can certainly see how this dating thing can be an issue.
it is very hard for the good men to connect with the right good woman today.
joe says

Toms River, NJ

#89 Nov 4, 2012
sunshine girl wrote:
I'm the one turning 50 soon! I was talking to the late 50ish, I don't want games or bs! Reply back to SUNSHINE GIRL!
i agree with you a hundred percent, and it is very hard for a good man like me trying to meet that type of a woman as well. and so many women where i live have such an attitude problem too.
Dee

United States

#90 Nov 7, 2012
straight man says wrote:
<quoted text> i would really like to meet you, that would be really great.

Well that would be nice. But it will be hard since evertone on here and their uncle will want to come to. Do you have a face book address?
Hmm

Craigsville, WV

#91 Nov 7, 2012
Lisa D will hook up with u. She is always
John

Williamstown, WV

#92 Nov 7, 2012
Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that would be nice. But it will be hard since evertone on here and their uncle will want to come to. Do you have a face book address?
This is for the man that is looking. You do NOT want D. She is very hard to look at and comes with a ton of baggage. Just total trouble there..
Lol

Craigsville, WV

#93 Nov 7, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>This is for the man that is looking. You do NOT want D. She is very hard to look at and comes with a ton of baggage. Just total trouble there..
he sure as hell would not want Lisa D. He'd get something Ajax won't wipe off
what

United States

#94 Nov 7, 2012
Who is Lisa D.
just wondering

Huntington, WV

#95 Nov 9, 2012
why is it that the good men almost always go for the bad women and the good women go for the bad men?
straight man says

Toms River, NJ

#96 Nov 10, 2012
Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
no, but you probably live very far away. if you live close by, that would be great.
sad people

Carrollton, TX

#97 Nov 10, 2012
You people might find other people if you wouldn't set around and complain about how hard it is to find some one. Its easy, stop looking for it, that stuff just happens.
Certain

Lindside, WV

#98 Nov 16, 2012
I would have to say that ANYONE looking for a date on "topix", would not find what they were looking for.
alady

Orange, VA

#99 Nov 16, 2012
TRKn 24 7 wrote:
im almost 46 years old and not looking forward to starting over but when the one you put you trust in turns to another then i guess there aint much choice left .. but i gotta keep on hoping that i dont have to be alone the rest of my life .. im not looking for an instant relationship but i am looking for someone talk to and to spend some time with and see what happens ..
I have asked myself the same question only are there any good men left/ at my age there is not much to pick from. I dont want to be alone the rest of my life but I:M SCARED!" who can I trust? Who is gonna hurt me? take advantaged of me or leave me. I haven't even tryed dating again but like you It be nice to have someone to talk to, or hang out with, sure not much of a choice of a good person just the ones nobody else would have. looks like we are in the same boat except my end is sinking.
1 post removed
straight man says

Toms River, NJ

#101 Nov 17, 2012
Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
Never mind. To John. Some people think they know everthing and everybody. You act like you know who I am but I don't know anyone named John. Yes I live in the area. I am a bar tender.
i think you have the wrong person, and maybe not.
Dee

United States

#102 Nov 17, 2012
straight man says wrote:
<quoted text> i think you have the wrong person, and maybe not.
No I was talking to the John that made the remark about me. I just was saying to you never mind because this is a misstake. People get on here and make up crap about people and that is where it starts. I don't need the drama. Sure I would like to meet you but I don't think this is going to happen because of people like this John person who thinks he knows me. If you want to talk maybe we can work out something but I don't think this is the place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craigsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bliw job 5 hr Wondering 8
Poll Is SS Disability a Government handout (Jul '13) 10 hr CDS 28
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 11 hr The real_trainstop 4,316
srmc 15 hr WordsAreWeapons 29
Richwood laughing stock of WV 19 hr Tater 15
Jerimiah Scott 20 hr LOL 19
Just A thought. Wed Methlover 35

Craigsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance