is there any good women left
geezer

United States

#61 Jan 3, 2011
My lil honey is 22 just get u a youngen.
nope

Summersville, WV

#62 Jan 15, 2011
there no good women or men on here there all sl*ts,whor*s, n [email protected]*ches. n toothless dope heads. just sayin put someones name on here and ther it comes- the real TRUTH about tht person n evryone else they decide to name.
very true

Old Bridge, NJ

#63 Jul 9, 2011
where are the good women today? i am an average good looking man and having a very hard time meeting women. there attitude towards us men are very bad. i go out a lot and i seem to meet all the trashy ones. i see it happening to other men as well. where can us good men go to meet good women today? where are the good places to meet them?
HUH

Charleston, WV

#64 Jul 9, 2011
nope wrote:
there no good women or men on here there all sl*ts,whor*s, n [email protected]*ches. n toothless dope heads. just sayin put someones name on here and ther it comes- the real TRUTH about tht person n evryone else they decide to name.
Usually, it's all the lies that can be told about someone instead of the truth. This site will never be used as a news site, just a gossipy, troublemaking, "I don't like you, so I will cause you all the trouble and grief that I possibly can" site. Just sayin!
very true says

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

#65 Aug 25, 2011
as a straight man meeting women for me now at my age has become very difficult for me. i was married twice, and was a very good husband at the time, and never cheated on them as well. i go out a lot, and i seem to meet all the low life nasty bitches. many of these women today are filthy whores, because they need as many men at one time to please them instead of just being with one. the other half that are lesbians just want other women, either way i lose. now i can understand why meeting women is very hard today. look what they have become. i just want one woman to make me very happy. if i could me the right one, i can easily be a one woman man. being alone today really sucks. where are you decent straight women out there? i would like to hear from you.
hi there

Craigsville, WV

#66 Aug 26, 2011
Yes very true there are some woman out there looking for the same. Im a single female and I know how hard it is to find a man that wont cheat that wants to work. I guess we are in the same boat.
I hear that

Summersville, WV

#67 Aug 26, 2011
hi there wrote:
Yes very true there are some woman out there looking for the same. Im a single female and I know how hard it is to find a man that wont cheat that wants to work. I guess we are in the same boat.
I am a divorced single white female and I can not find anyone to date either. My goodness, the pickens are slim. Either their addicted to drugs,alcohol,mommy or some other insane problem. I can certainly see how this dating thing can be an issue.
very true says

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

#68 Jan 14, 2012
hi there wrote:
i wish i could meet a good woman like you, i hate going out. it is like a game that can't be won.
single female

Craigsville, WV

#69 Jan 14, 2012
Very true feels like all there is games that hurt. I stay at home myself because I Hate it!! Good luck to you in your search.
very true says

Old Bridge, NJ

#70 Feb 29, 2012
single female wrote:
Very true feels like all there is games that hurt. I stay at home myself because I Hate it!! Good luck to you in your search.
thank you, good luck to you too.
RIGHT ON SAYS

Toms River, NJ

#71 Sep 28, 2012
i have to agree with some of these comments, many women are having as much trouble as men finding the right person to connect with. i am a straight man that is certainly having it hard to connect with a good woman, and i hope that they are out there, somewhere.
newlydivorced
#72 Sep 29, 2012
well I'm a good woman who knows how to treat a man. I'm just looking 4 someone who is honest & knows how to treat a LADY!
RIGHT ON SAYS

Toms River, NJ

#73 Sep 29, 2012
newlydivorced wrote:
well I'm a good woman who knows how to treat a man. I'm just looking 4 someone who is honest & knows how to treat a LADY!
i am seriously a good man that is looking for a good woman as well. i hate going out to the clubs on the weekends, it is like a game trying to meet the right one. but it is very hard in the club to meet one, and many of the women just want to dance and they are not really looking to meet men. i rather meet one outside of the club, but it is very hard now that i am in my late fifties. i was married at one time, but my wife cheated on me. i was a very good loving and caring husband that never cheated on her, and was very committed to her as well. where i am, women are so damn nasty with their attitude problem. so meeting one for us straight men makes it very difficult.
newlydivorced
#74 Sep 29, 2012
you will never meet a decent person in a bar, the only thing in a bar is a alcoholic; just saying you get what you look for...
1 post removed
RIGHT ON SAYS

Toms River, NJ

#76 Sep 29, 2012
EXACTLY wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever looked close to where you live? My first marriage was to a cheating, drunk that no one should have had to go through. I said no more for me! Then one day my neighbor down the road stopped to ask how I was doing because he was working out of town and hadn't seen me out. We started talking and it ended up happily ever, like some 30 years ago. Try looking in different places besides a bar. You don't sound like a barhopper and I don't think you really would want what you might get there. Good luck, it will happen when you least expect it! Try the unlikely places! I even see people "looking" at Walmart.
thank you very much for your support, your advice is great.
newlydivorced
#77 Sep 30, 2012
what age are you looking for???
straight man says

Toms River, NJ

#78 Oct 7, 2012
a good woman is certainly a rare find these days, and it is very sad that the good men and women just can't seem to hook up with one another today.
Looing Too

United States

#79 Oct 8, 2012
straight man says wrote:
a good woman is certainly a rare find these days, and it is very sad that the good men and women just can't seem to hook up with one another today.
Hello, I am recently divorced and would like to meet someone to spend time with. I have been out on a few dates but they all want something in return. I on the other hand would like to get to know someone. I have done the bar scene and it is a joke. I also am in my fiftys which makes it hard. I have a job where we are drug tested so I am clean and I drink socialy. I think we could find a way to connect if you would like.
sunshine girl
#80 Oct 8, 2012
I am getting ready to turn 50, I don't drink or do drugs, I would love to meet a new friend? No games..too old & too tired of all the drama! I want to meet someone who knows how to treat a REAL LADY, I know how to treat a REAL MAN! No bs! Let me know if your for REAL!
Looing Too

United States

#81 Oct 8, 2012
very true says wrote:
as a straight man meeting women for me now at my age has become very difficult for me. i was married twice, and was a very good husband at the time, and never cheated on them as well. i go out a lot, and i seem to meet all the low life nasty bitches. many of these women today are filthy whores, because they need as many men at one time to please them instead of just being with one. the other half that are lesbians just want other women, either way i lose. now i can understand why meeting women is very hard today. look what they have become. i just want one woman to make me very happy. if i could me the right one, i can easily be a one woman man. being alone today really sucks. where are you decent straight women out there? i would like to hear from you.
I'm sorry I think I made the comment to the wrong person. I was thinking it was you but I think I made it to the wrong one. If you are looking I am game. We can give it a shot. If you like. Give me a shout back and I will let you know how to get in touch with me. Look at the other post for "Looking Too"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craigsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just A thought. 1 hr really 34
Laurie Ward McCourt 5 hr tammy 2
Pamela holly and Delbert Davis (Mar '14) 18 hr yes 15
dont want your husband to know Tue how about that 3
Looking for a house to rent within walking dist... Mon Carmicheal McMasters 1
Looking for a House For Rent within driving dis... (May '15) Mon Slovanian Cyclist 5
robbie browen Dec 11 lollol 5

Craigsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Craigsville Mortgages