TRKn 24 7

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2010

im almost 46 years old and not looking forward to starting over but when the one you put you trust in turns to another then i guess there aint much choice left .. but i gotta keep on hoping that i dont have to be alone the rest of my life .. im not looking for an instant relationship but i am looking for someone talk to and to spend some time with and see what happens ..
Yes there is

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2010

Just so you know there are good women left out there. I am a good person, Im pretty, have a good pesonality, I am honest and faithfull and know how to treat a man,and I work. And oh yea, I DO NOT do drugs. For some reason though I end up with the losers. Or when I think I have a good man they just up and stop talkin to me! I dont know what it is. Women out there that have a good man treat em like shit and cheat on em and everything! Whats up with that? Anyway, good luck to you and hope you find someone good to you.

Since: Jul 10

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2010

i sure hope so i have alot of love to offer .. for the right one .. im not gonna give up even tho i wonder why try again just to get heartbroken .. but if i dont keep trying i may miss out on the love of my life
you know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2010

TRKn 24 7, you know your mom don't allow you on that computer, and you haven't been away from your girlfriend overnite and your already looking for someone else, whats up with that? If you would stay off the bottle things might work out for you, but it has always come first in your life.

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2010

thats too funny im not a drinker and you must have me confused with someone else .. she has went on and found another so whats wrong with me trying to do the same ... lol
you know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2010

you know she loves you with all her heart, she told me so, you just got that one problem that won't let the two of you get along, she is sitting at home BROKENHEARTED, and she does not have a man, and you know it, She does love you with all her heart.
hello

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2010

Good luck with that! Ive been divorced eight years and get hurt over and over. Ive stopped looking on those dating sites and now Im going to sit at home work, and take care of the house. I give up!!!!
Yes there is

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2010

hello wrote:
Good luck with that! Ive been divorced eight years and get hurt over and over. Ive stopped looking on those dating sites and now Im going to sit at home work, and take care of the house. I give up!!!!
I 2nd that! Im right there with ya honey so dont feel bad.
sick of it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2010

I have tried it again and it's always the same, so I am with you all, I am gonna stay home take care of the kids, home,and yard work and just grow old all alone, don't need the hassle,don't need the fuss.

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2010

you know wrote:
you know she loves you with all her heart, she told me so, you just got that one problem that won't let the two of you get along, she is sitting at home BROKENHEARTED, and she does not have a man, and you know it, She does love you with all her heart.
is it that obveous as to who i am ? im not afraid to let the world know that i love her and i dont want to be with no one else im just on here to talk and let some of my feelings out and am glad that someone is listening but if she dont want me then i must find a way to move on .. but if you are sure that she loves me then ..i owe it to us to be still and wait till she remembers the love and hopefully it will bring her back to me someday ... again thanks so much for letting me know that im not alone in this ... lord willing my love will come back to me in her time ... she says that i try to make it all about me ... that is so not the way it is .. im here for her and want to be the one to carry her burdens and deep in my heart i know that she is the one that i belong with for the rest of my life ...

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2010

there is nothing that i wont do to fix this ... if she will just let me know what it is she wants from me .... apparently i have not been listening to her ... but i try ... and will try harder ... i can only have faith that God will take care of things as he see's fit and know that he will make everything turn out as it is suppose to ... i had a good friend to tell me once that god said " be still and know i am there "

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2010

wait a minute ... you know ... you cant be talking to her u have the wrong guy here ive never been a drinker so this is not who u think it is ..... i however will tell my 1st name and you tell me that its not the same one that you think it is ... my name is Jeff

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2010

you know wrote:
nope im not the one that you are thinking that i am i finally got to speak to her and from what was said there is no hope of me ever getting her back oh well is all i can say ... if i ever find another one that has the qualities that im looking for and get me another chance at love ill be sure to take what ive learned here into that relationship and hopefully it will make me a better man ...
Bumpit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2010

Wish u best. I guess I'll dry my life by myself at least for the mext 12-13 yrs my baby will b on her own as of now I spend all time I can with her she is my life we lost her dad about 10 months ago an I'm just not interested in another man yet. But I consider myself a good person honest luv to cook an clean take care my family just make them happy all I ever wanted I'm a non drinker no drugs just like home life but I do get lonely for adult conversations. At any rate wish u best of luck

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2010

Bumpit wrote:
Wish u best. I guess I'll dry my life by myself at least for the mext 12-13 yrs my baby will b on her own as of now I spend all time I can with her she is my life we lost her dad about 10 months ago an I'm just not interested in another man yet. But I consider myself a good person honest luv to cook an clean take care my family just make them happy all I ever wanted I'm a non drinker no drugs just like home life but I do get lonely for adult conversations. At any rate wish u best of luck
i am so glad that there has been ppl that have a heart for others in need ... i needed a place to let my feeling out and know that i aint alone in the struggle to be happy (shouldnt be a struggle tho huh) i just need to talk sometimes .. and look back at what was said so i can try to figure out whats in my head ...
nice gal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2010

well i am here to tell u i am a sweet honest careing, i am new to the place ,, i am seeking a special man in my life to as well as u may loooking for a woman , so if u out there want a true honeast careing tuthful woman i am the one,, i am new to here so i am seekimng a great man to be in i am on my life to,,
nice gal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2010

hello i am 49 wanting to start over ,, i am a very happy lady ,, easy going not a hateful bone in my body , i just wanting to start over get a life with a sweet honest careinghg man,, i no they are out there, i been married twice ,, i got 2 girls and 3 g baby both my kids are moved out i am willing to start over again with a sweet loveing honest careing man,, if u out there i no u are ,, reply back,,
Bumpit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2010

TRKn 24 7 wrote:
<quoted text>i am so glad that there has been ppl that have a heart for others in need ... i needed a place to let my feeling out and know that i aint alone in the struggle to be happy (shouldnt be a struggle tho huh) i just need to talk sometimes .. and look back at what was said so i can try to figure out whats in my head ...
Yes there is some good ppl out there from what I read maybe you will get ur alps life back together I'll remember u all in my prayers an wish u best. Take. Care an hang in there. God. Bless You an urs
nice gal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2010

god bless u to in life hope u find a right gakl for u to,, cause i no i belieave we both will find the right ,, they are out there u just got to wait let love come to u ,, as i no it will to me,, so in mean time i just trust and wait,, love will find it way to were it needs to be in a swett heart,, being a honest careing loveable person faithful trust worthley in all u do in life then love will come the heart of a soul,,
TRKn 24 7

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2010

Judged:

nice gal wrote:
god bless u to in life hope u find a right gakl for u to,, cause i no i belieave we both will find the right ,, they are out there u just got to wait let love come to u ,, as i no it will to me,, so in mean time i just trust and wait,, love will find it way to were it needs to be in a swett heart,, being a honest careing loveable person faithful trust worthley in all u do in life then love will come the heart of a soul,,
thank you for your prayers i sure do need em ... i think that this is a blessing in disgise .. ive been talking to my sister and we have been praying together and it sure is helping ... ive never really known the power that god has because ive never really been open to his blessings ... i have recently ask him into my heart and im gonna let him handle it now and i know that in his time i will find the right woman for me ... and till then i can only pray for his guidance and have faith it will all turn out for the best .....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of144
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Craigsville Forum right now

Search the Craigsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 8 min Another Damn Liberal 51,946
Lane Gillespie 1 hr Suprised 1
shot up tiogs 9 hr Beep 23
shawn beaver 17 hr nan 2
Looking for Annie Jenna Taylor Fri Dez Porate 5
cops treating people any way they can` Wed George 11
Nile Road (Dec '10) Jul 7 Yup 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Craigsville Jobs

•••