listen up craigsville
listen up
#1 Oct 3, 2012
Do all you ppl on here realize that what you are doing? It is called BULLYING!!! take a moment to let this sink in...What would you do if your child came home from school & said they were being called names & talked about constantly???? You are teaching all the children around here that it is alright to BULLY other children! Children learn what they live! Think about this the next time you decide to post something nasty about someone! If you decide to go ahead & post it....YOU ARE A BULLY!!!!

Bug Ridge

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2 Oct 3, 2012
listen up wrote:
Do all you ppl on here realize that what you are doing? It is called BULLYING!!! take a moment to let this sink in...What would you do if your child came home from school & said they were being called names & talked about constantly???? You are teaching all the children around here that it is alright to BULLY other children! Children learn what they live! Think about this the next time you decide to post something nasty about someone! If you decide to go ahead & post it....YOU ARE A BULLY!!!!
Glad you got everyone straightened out there hero. LOL
Agree

Morehead City, NC

#3 Oct 3, 2012
I've said the same thing, but of course they didn't listen. They need to get a life, or better yet...a job! It makes them look very ignorant.
1 post removed
toad

Winfield, WV

#5 Oct 3, 2012
hey butt ridge; I think you struck a nerve. Much appreciated.
listen up
#6 Oct 3, 2012
The only thing bug has done is show that he doesn't care...not about c'ville...not about nicholas co....not about this state...not about OUR future! Our children are our future! Turn on your t.v., look around, our kids are killing themselves because of BULLIES LIKE BUG RIDGE! Do you want your kid to be like him????
So Agree

Summersville, WV

#7 Oct 4, 2012
I have to Agree with this. Apparently you have never had to deal with an issue of being done this way. And its so sad that ADULTS have come to this!!!Listen up I applaud you for bringing this up. My own kids used to come home upset because of a Bully!! It broke my heart to see them this way. You teach your kids to treat others as they would want to be treated. And now you have grown ADULTS doing what you try to teach is wrong. God is the one who the Bullys will have to answer to. I just Thank Him everyday that my kids have still to this day NEVER bullied anyone!!But my child did think of suicide when this happened to him!!

Bug Ridge

Location hidden

#8 Oct 4, 2012
listen up wrote:
The only thing bug has done is show that he doesn't care...not about c'ville...not about nicholas co....not about this state...not about OUR future! Our children are our future! Turn on your t.v., look around, our kids are killing themselves because of BULLIES LIKE BUG RIDGE! Do you want your kid to be like him????
Yawn ... Go away ... U not from here anyways.
AGREED

Saint Albans, WV

#9 Oct 4, 2012
So Agree wrote:
I have to Agree with this. Apparently you have never had to deal with an issue of being done this way. And its so sad that ADULTS have come to this!!!Listen up I applaud you for bringing this up. My own kids used to come home upset because of a Bully!! It broke my heart to see them this way. You teach your kids to treat others as they would want to be treated. And now you have grown ADULTS doing what you try to teach is wrong. God is the one who the Bullys will have to answer to. I just Thank Him everyday that my kids have still to this day NEVER bullied anyone!!But my child did think of suicide when this happened to him!!
I enjoyed your
post. It is so true! My daughter was bullied by girls when she was
in school. Yes, it hurt her bad, but she kept a "stiff upper lip". There were days my heart ached for her and I hated to send her to school. But, she stayed strong and was at the top one in her class, did great in sports and ended up with a career that she loves and she has a title with. It usually all works out in the end, but sometimes it is a tough road getting there. This is children and teens we speak of, now for a grown man to get on a public site such as this and bash people because they are miners and miner's wives and think it is just great that the mines shut down and people are
unemployed and can't pay their bills as they once did, that is just a nasty, despisable old bully that shows his ignorance! It doesn't have to be the mines, it can be anyone that he thinks isn't as smart or knows as much as he does! He is the kind of people that make a good town look bad! Thanks for your post.
listen up craigsville
#10 Oct 4, 2012
What do you mean I'm not from here? I live right here in town....have you ever heard of something called A PHONE WITH INTERNET!DUH...all at&t phones show up out of town! Boy, for someone who CLAIMS to know EVERYTHING....you missed that one by a mile!

Bug Ridge

Location hidden

#11 Oct 4, 2012
listen up craigsville wrote:
What do you mean I'm not from here? I live right here in town....have you ever heard of something called A PHONE WITH INTERNET!DUH...all at&t phones show up out of town! Boy, for someone who CLAIMS to know EVERYTHING....you missed that one by a mile!
U wrong on that PeeWee .. Lol
Homie

Seattle, WA

#12 Oct 4, 2012
One thing about Bug boy, he never b wrong.
none of

Seth, WV

#13 Oct 4, 2012
listen up wrote:
seen when is your bussines the way people raise there child the way you judge someone that is bulling.so shut up and get alive .all parents have a way to raise there kids

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#14 Oct 4, 2012
All of nicholas county is full of bullies and they use cps to get at you with false claims of child abuse or neglect and if that dont work then they gossip with allegations of drug dealing and usage smart people dont reside in nicholas county they know this is true!GOD forbid any one there envy you or want what you have!
listen up craigsville
#15 Oct 4, 2012
Why don't everyone watch ch 13 news tonight!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craigsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aleishia Garrett 5 min My baby 17
Alisha Garret 8 min Baby dad 12
Derek Bennett and Tyler Hamrick 14 min Fight 2
8pt Buck 36 min Spanky 2
Becky? 36 min Whatsmyname 4
News Judge Bloom rules in favor of Nicholas board in... 39 min Clarence 14
Please help. 1 hr Also curious 4

Craigsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance